5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Renate B.
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I am loving trying out this lip exfoliator that I received for free for testing purposes. It leaves my lips feeling so smooth, and left a great base for applying color!
Jocey F.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
I am in love with this lip exfoliator! It made my lips so soft and gave them a little extra shine. And bonus, because I absolutely love mint!
Janet R.
Janet R.
Received free for testing purposes. I just started using it and really like it. Love that its like a lip stick and it very easy to apply. Removes all dead skin and leaves me lips super soft.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Chino Hills, CA
Not a huge fan of lip exfoliators but I ended really liking this one! Came with my vox box
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Irvington, NY
This product makes my lips feel amazing! I love the minty smell and feel of it when it goes on. It makes my lips feel so smooth after use and helps my lipsticks apply so much better!
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
This is the best idea ever. I usually have to make my own exfoliater for my lips with sugar and honey, but this idea is way easier and I'd be willing to spend the three dollars rather than making it myself!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
The exfoliator worked great. It was very easy to use and not messy. The balm in the bottom was very moisturizing. I have to start out my routine with lip moisture but the exfoliate/moisture combo really helped my lips that are very dry right now from the colder weather. Loved it!
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I recently received the ELF box from Influenster and I am in love with this lip exfoliator. Makes my lips super soft and it also gives them an extra shine. Along with a lovely minty flavor. I jut can't get over how awesome this product is
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Covington, KY
I love this exfoliant. I've used it a few times now and it is very easy to apply, and left my lips feeling soft and fresh. This is the first time I've used it, but I will purchase in the future. Would definitely recommend!
Alaiah A.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
this lip exfoliate left my lips so soft!!!!! i love my e.l.f vox box. even though i received it for free i am definitely buying it when i run out!!!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?