5 colors available

How to use:

Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Great winter product! Up there with my lush lip scrub. It can be a little harsh so I would apply chopstick after!
Asheton T.
Asheton T.
Woodleaf, NC
I love this lip exfoliator! Applies easily! It exceeded my expectations. Great for removing those lines left on lips after wearing an all day lip stain that's difficult to get off. Love how the sugar helps to remove the excess dead skin, leaving my skin feeling smoother than a baby bottom. 🤗🤗🤗
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I've never tried a lip exfoliator before, and after trying this, I can't believe that I haven't! I love this, especially in the winter when my lips are drier than usual. Worked well even after the first try.

I received this product for free to test but my opinions are all my own.
Paige B.
Paige B.
I received this in my elf voxbox. Elf lip exfoliater cleaned up my lips from the lipsense I used all day. It smoother up my lips.
Kayla t.
Kayla t.
Greenville, SC
This got the job done! I received the ELF VoxBox at the perfect time! I have troublesome lips in the winter. I used this , applied coconut oil to my lips before doing my hair - so my lips are prepped for my matte lip to pull my look together!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
This is exactly what I needed during this time of year. The wind and cold really does a number on my skin and my lips and with this they felt as smooth as they've get been. Definitely recommend to help heal lips fast!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Wichita falls, TX
Love how gentle this is and how it still works really well! Smells soooo good! Good price too! I was sent this in the voxbox and when I run out I WILL be buying it.
America D.
America D.
Elgin, IL
Best thing I've ever bought like it's so good it leaves my lips feeling great and my lips don't be looking ugly anymore
Phoenix J.
Phoenix J.
Long Beach , CA
Very nice and griddy, it really does exfoliate. It comes in convenient packaging and leaves a nice minty feel
Diba D.
Diba D.
This product is amazing! The packaging is such a great idea because it's in a lipstick tube form, no mess when it comes to exfoliating your lips. Easy. And it taste amazing!!! Does a great job exfoliating! 10/10 recommend!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?