BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ymelda S.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I can't say much about this product. This is the first lip scrub I've used. It definitely tastes like cherry and it does the job. It's very easy to use and it feels nice on my lips. I personally prefer a more rough scrub. I would recommend this if your not willing to spend a lot of money on a lip scrub. It's about $4.00
Berenice M.
Sweetwater, FL
Este exfoliador de labios es realmente bueno! Pensé que era muy sutil porque primero lo probé en el dorso de mi mano y casi no lo sentí. Pero al probarlos en mis labios realmente si se sienten los gránulos. Obvio la piel de los labios es mas delgada. Me gusto mucho quito la piel muerta de mis labios y me la dejo suave.
Spectra S.
W Sacramento, CA
I got this in my e.l.f. Voxbox and was super excited to try it. It has a mint flavor and really does a great job. I've made handmade sugar scrubs for my lips before but this is nice as it's easy to toss in my purse and take with me anywhere I might need it. Be careful using this before going into the sun though, make sure you use a lip balm with SPF or you can exacerbate your dry lips. Very useful overall!
Velma W.
Review for: Other more...
This is an amazing and cheap product! I found my tube (in clear) at Walmart for $3. I got home, wet my lips, applied in a circular motion, took a cotton ball and ladies when I tell you my once chapped lips were smooth, believe me, they were smoooooth. I was very impressed with the results and recommend you purchase this as a staple product. The smell and taste (accidents happen, 😁) is great and the price point can't be beat. Give this a try!
Tiffany D.
The elf lip exfoliator is great compared to the original. The packaging is great for traveling and very sleek. It met my expectations because it exfoliates and keeps your lips moisturized! I would definitely recommend because it's great for the price.
Bree F.
Review for: Rose more...
I am actually disappointed because every time I go to target I can never find any of these they are always sold out! A friend of mine saw that I was using the Sephora brand which is about eight dollars and she recommended this one to me! They come highly recommended to me but I cannot tell you because I can never find them!! Everybody says that the outcome is very good. Refreshments rehydrates a revitalizes your lips so that they don't stay dry and chapped!!
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Can I give this product 10 stars!!? So amazing. I have mint maniac(courtesy of Influenster) and cherry tart. They make my lips feel so smooth and plump. It's very easy to clean as well. Idk about anyone else but I get grossed out after I exfoliate so I clean the Tip with a paper towel til I remove the layer that was on my lips and it's like brand new
Jessica E.
Ruston, LA
This is a great product for exfoliating your lips. It gets rid of all the dead skin and leaves your skin super soft. Love this product! It's also only $3 so it's totally worth the price and easy to pick up when you're in town. I'm almost out of mine and noticed they recently got more in different flavors so I picked up the mint one!
Heather S.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love love love this product! I hate using lip exfoliators in a jar cause it gets under my nails. With this product I can actually use it quick and painlessly on my lips. Plus, bonus, EVERY lip product from e.l.f., that comes in those rectangular packaging, has a lip balm as the bottom. That small square at the bottoms that shows you the "color" of what it is, is actually a small lip bomb. Trust me get some scissors and push it out and it is a lip balm! This product is so easy to use and I love the mint one!
Jennifer V.
Kinnelon, NJ
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac more...
I absolutely adore this product! I used to work for the company, so I have tried tons of their products. This is in my Top 5! The Sweet Cherry is my personal favorite, but I also love the Mint Maniac. I love that this lip exfoliator is mess-free, and you don't have to use your fingers. Tip: if you pop our the colored cap on the bottom, you get a little bonus lip balm to use after you exfoliate! Cruelty-free beauty on a budget at it's best!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?