BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Francine M.
I am in loveeeee with this lip exfoliator!! Just after one use i already felt and seen the difference on my lips. This exfoliator leave my lips so soft and removes the dead skin making it easier for me to apply lipstick!! Would definitely recommend!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Lip Exfoliator is so genius, b*tch ! This product quickly removes all unwanted dry skin on my lips without doing any types of damage, nah mean?! It also doesn't leave any funny a** tastes or smells ! It just leaves your joints soft & plump, SLAAAY !
Hallie S.
I've use one of elf's lip exfoliator before but this one I like a lot better. It has a minty hint to it which is really refreshing and the exfoliating part doesn't feel as if it's scratching my lips. It also leaves a nice moisturizing coat as well.
Aileen A.
Laredo, TX
Omg! I loved this product it made my lips super smooth. The best part is that is very container of the product it fits everywhere is not like others that come in bigger sizes and you have to leave home this one you can take it everywhere you go ❤️️
Jackie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Works great especially when lips are extremely chapped and dry. Gets rid of dead skin and leave lips feeling super soft. I don't use this product daily just when my lips feel particularly dry. An essential product to have in the warm winter months!
Jami S.
Weston, FL
Love this exfoliator! It's not messy compared to the ones I've purchased in jars. I love that they came out with different flavors because I think the mint one is my favorite. As someone who has dry lips this is essential when you wear a matte lip.
Christiana G.
Honestly this is my go to and now my only exfoliating lip scrub I use. Couldn't believe how well I worked! The packaging is clean, price is so affordable and it makes my lips so soft and smooth. It's must to prep lips for matte lipstick especially.
Julia S.
Independence , KY
I like this product in that you don't have to put your fingers in a product to use so it is less messy therefore something I will use more regularly. I have the cherry tart and it smells good. Also the product is not expensive which is always nice.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
I've used lip sugar scrubs in the past from a little container which are okay, but the way this one is packaged is so easy to apply! It helps with my extremely dry lips during the winter and I love the light mint scent/flavor. Definitely recommend!
Lexi O.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the mint one in my elf box from influenster, but I bought the original sugar scrub back in march. It really liked it! It worked very well. The only con I had with this product was that it broke very fast. Other than that, great product!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?