5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I love the way it smells but unfortunately I don't feel much of a exfoliation when using. I feel a tiny bit of a scrub but I wouldn't call it exfoliating. But I love the way it looks and how it's packaged. I received this product free to test and review by Influenster.
Arantza Z.
Arantza Z.
I received this product in the elf voxbox. It is the first time I had hear about a lip exfoliator and I really like what it does! It leaves my lips extremely soft! I got the MInt one, so I know that one is not the harsh one. I would recommend it if you want soft lips !
Madison E.
Madison E.
Butler, PA
I actually really like this lip scrub as does my sister! The winter time is a perfect time for me to use products like these b/c i am always moisturizing so sometimes my lips get a little weird feeling. It was my first time using this product and i would recommend it!
isabel r.
isabel r.
Milwaukee, WI
So far I am loving this lip exfoliator and especially because it is mint. Its is a good value for this products and have seen the difference in how smooth my lips have become. The packaging is nice and appealing and I would buy this product and recommend it to others.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this lip exfoliator in the E.LF. Voxbox. The only reason this only has four stars is because I am weird with textures. It has kind of a sandy texture. However, it works great and my lips felt very exfoliated. The taste is okay. I would recommend for others.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Minneapolis, MN
I was very impressed by this product. After showering I have very dry chapped lips and this product does a really good job of buffing out all the excess skin and makes my lips very soft and ready for some lipstick! I received this for free but all opinions are my own!
Imani M.
Imani M.
Washington, DC
This Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator is the best in the Winter. When you have those dry and chappy lips, all you have to do is put this exfoliator own and keep going about your day. Its very chip and the packaging is easy and wonderful. I highly recommend this for anyone!!
Amanda o.
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have to say this is one product i absolutely love ! i have never really tired many differnt exfoliates but i tried this one and fell in love ! it is affordable and last long i would recommend this to anyone who is trying new things. I would but this more than once !
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this exfoliator! I ordered it from the ELF website and am very impressed. It's perfect to apply before liquid lipstick or any other drying products you might use. VERY exfoliating and the packaging is compact and expensive looking. Definitely buying this again.
Manda D.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I loveeeeeeee this lip exfoliator. Whenever I have really dry chapped lips I use this and my lips feel 100% better. It smells amazing and it's crazy cheap. The only downside to this exfoliator is that it breaks pretty easy. I would recommend this product to everyone .
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?