5 colors available

How to use:

Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Lafayette, LA
I just got this product in my new voxbox! Honestly, I didn't even know that lip exfoliator was a thing until I received this product and I will definitely continue to use it and go buy one as soon as this runs out! My lips are already super smooth just after the one use!
Christine L.
Christine L.
This is awesome! It really works great! The stick of it doesn't break, even if I scrub kinda hard with it. The sugar is exfoliating and sweet. The mint flavor is mild. I rub it in straight from the tube, then massage it in with my finger. Viola! Kissabl lips ready to go!
Vilma L.
Vilma L.
Just what you need on this winter season. Lips as we all know get try more often during the winter so when i got this for free to try on i was so happy. All opinions are my own. It helps get your lips back to soft and kissable. Wish they would make it in different smell.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I love love love this lip exfoliater. The fact that it's in a lipstick form makes it so much more convenient than a homemade exfoliatent or one that's in a pot. I have the original one and it actually smells and tastes amazing even though it looks weird and almost gross.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Sunrise, FL
Since I live in Florida my lips are ALWAYS chapped and now I can't stop using this product ! I've already had to take it back from my little cousin trying to take it !
Such a good price and awesome product ! Highly recommend for the winter time if you have chapped lips !
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
This is amazing it really does exfoliate your lips and it comes with a lip balm on the end that is okay but the exfoliator is so easy and I love the different shades and they make your lips feeling super smooth afterwards and also it's super affordable I highly recommend
Katie B.
Katie B.
I recently received this lip exfoliator in a VoxBox and am so glad I'm able to try it. It's super easy, no mess, and actually works! I've tried lip exfoliators before that get the gunk off my lips, but the next day their dry and chapped again. Definitely a good product!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Orlando, FL
This product works like a gem!! it is especially useful in the winter when my lips get chapped. The mint scent isn't overpowering but i can taste it more than i can smell it. The only complaint is when you wipe away the grittiness it leaves my lips a little greasy feel.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
Love how gritty this is, it gets all the flaky skin off and leaves everything perfectly smooth. It has a nice minty smell to it as well. The only thing I don't like is as you rub it on some of the stick breaks down from the pressure and can break off some excess chunks.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I don't know if it's just me but I really didn't think this product did anything. It was super hard and it hurt my lips. I eventually put chapstick on my lips first and tried it again but it still didn't do anything. The exfoliate just got all over my lips and was messy
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?