BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I've never used this product until now and I regret not finding out about this beauty! The lip exfoliator feels so good and minty when it's on your lips- it's amazing! I don't use every night only every other night and my lipstick has gone on smoothly. I read that you can use it also to remove lipsticks- and yes, it works for those stubborn lip stains! Recommend!!
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Review for: Other more...
I had never tried a lip exfoliated before and I figured, elf has some decent prices so I went with this one. The packaging makes it look like a tube of lip stick and you basically apply it just like one, I did mine when I first for out of the shower and rubbed it on. Then I used my hands to apply and really get that dead skin off and I'd rinse. My lips felt amazing afterward. You get a lot of product for the price and it works fairly well. I'd definitely recommend to other girls.
Krista M.
I love this product! I use it once a week, usually with a lip balm on my lips already. I only use it once a week, because it is very abrasive. I have noticed that the lip balm that is around the pieces of sugar is not substantial. I don't like that I have to use a lip balm to use this, but for the price, it is worth the extra step, especially because it is so inexpensive. In between using this, if I am planning on wearing a liquid lipstick, I recommend the Lush sugar scrubs!
Shari R.
This stuff rocks! I have the worst lips in all the land. They peel, they flake, no matter the weather! But this stuff, THIS STUFF IS A LIFESAVER. It smooths my lips to no end. I feel so much sexier when my lips feel softer than a babies bottom. It is so easy to use, and there is no weird taste. I'm putting one in all of my friends stocking stuffers. Thank you elf!
Courtney M.
Review for: Other more...
I love the concept of having a lip exfoliate in a lipstick bullet packaging! I have the original flavor they came out with (tastes like caramelized sugar) and I use it whenever I'm going to put a matte lip color on. It's also great for removing lipstick that can't be removed with Normal remover since it does have an oily base. The only thing is that I'm not sure how sanitary it is to scrub your lips over and over with a product like this, but it really doesn't bother me.
Eileen B.
Silver Spring, MD
I really love this and feel like it's a great value! I have the cherry one and it smells/ tastes great. I love how quickly it applies, I just keep it on my bathroom sink and put it on before I take a shower every morning. My lips are very soft and flake free, which is hard to do with this dry winter air and my love of liquid lipstick! I wish it was a little less firm so that I felt like I could apply more of it, but I'm unsure how they would accomplish that in the lipstick bullet form. I'm going to try the rose scent when it's time to repurchase.
Courtney H.
I enjoyed this product a lot! It works really well, I also like that you have more control with this then a normal lip scrub. It's super inexpensive and a great option if you've been wanting a product like this. I will say once I got the the bottom of this it broke apart and got kind of messy, but that was only when I was about to finish it. Would totally buy again!

Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Brown sugar more...
This is a great little set. For around $5, you get a lip exfoliation and a lip color. The exfoliator is in sweet cherry flavor, and is a great lip scrub. It sloughs off dry flaky skin and makes your lips feel supple and moisturized. The lip color is in an easy to wear berry shade, has a nice, light formula, and comes in an easy to apply narrow stick.
Monica G.
I love this product! I tested the mint maniac variety and it's perfect for continuous use throughout winter to combat dry lips. I've used one other lip exfoliator in the past but I prefer this one simply because it's in a lipstick tube! It's very convenient. You can keep it in your purse and use it whenever you want. It leaves my lips very soft. Love it!
Kit N.
Update 3/13/17**
Read another review that mentioned removing the top layer before using. I have found the grit.

The original version was rough and I could tell it was exfoliating. It has since dried out so I purchased the new grapefruit version. I do not feel any grit, it is as if mine is defective. I am disappointed with this product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?