BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Helen Z.
Knoxville , TN
I love this lip exfoliator. This is actually the first lip exfoliator I have ever used and I think its amazing. I got this in the e.l.f. voxbox and Its so convenient to use. There are exfoliant beads that you can scrub in circles on your lips that exfoliates them really well. I used it before applying my matte lipstick and it worked perfectly. I definitely recommend this product.
Victoria P.
I received this in the e.l.f Voxbox and I must say that I love it! I tried it the other day as directed and my lips are still smooth. I enjoy the mint as well. Very pleased!
Mercaides M.
Waukegan, IL
Mine broke as soon as I went to apply it to my lips for the first time. I couldn't even return it cause it was technically "used."
Kassy R.
The exfoliator worked well helped remove some dry skin and it made my lips softer.
Jasmine O.
First time using the product thanks to influenster! Absolutely love it! Removes dead skin & allows new blood circulation! You defiantly feel the difference! Lips feels softer than ever! Defiantly will continue buying!
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
I loved the way it made my lips feel afterwards. I used this on my husbands lips also.
It's a really good product for a great price so glad I got to try this for free in my vox box for my honest review.
casey l.
Roxboro, NC
i love this product i have already used one and had to get another personally for me i love the packaging its nice and sleek and if you're worried about this product being too hard or rough for me it wasn't its not a block of hard sand its actually really nice and moisturizing to your lips.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
I just got this in my elf voxbox in "mint maniac". This product smells fantastic and even has good flavor if you accidentally get it in your mouth. You can tell this product is working while you are using it because of the gritty texture. Great product!
Lily R.
Talmoon, MN
I really enjoy this stuff. It's supper soft and does what it says it's going too. I have such chapped dry lips and this gets the dead skin off & moisturize at the same time!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I have dry lips and i usually use a sugar scrub to get my lips to be nice and soft to apply lip product. This lip exfoliator does the same job in a more convenient way. You put it on just like lipstick and it smells good . You can also feel the exfoliation when you put it on. It is great and for the price you can't ask for more.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?