5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Flat rock, MI
My favorite lip exfoliator! I love how small the exfoliator particles are. I use this every day and I've had no problems. And it's obviously an awesome value. I will continue to buy this
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA
Oh my gosh this makes my lips so soft!!! I got it in the VoxBox and it's so great. So inexpensive and it also has a really good taste. Will buy again!
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Homestead, FL
Absolutely amazing! So I was looking for a lip exfoliator that I can use before applying my matte liquid lipsticks and I've chose elf to be the best. Why? Well it does the job wonderfully! Super affordable. This is a must for any girl that loves to put lipstick on! Keeps your lips nice and smooth rubbing away the dead dry flaky skin!!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Fairview , NJ

This lip exfoliator is incredible leaves your lips soft and does not mistreat them or dry them highly recommended
Justice W.
Justice W.
Piketon, OH
This helps with dead dry skin on your lips but I personally do not like the sandy feeling it leaves! And it falls apart too easily
Daniie B.
Daniie B.
This Lip Exfoliator is amazing! It's very inexpensive and gets the job done. It can be a little abrasive if you have sensitive lips, but otherwise it works wonders. I always keep this in my vanity before applying liquid lipsticks and it lasts a LONG time! I highly recommend this product!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
I received this in a voxbox and immediately fell in LOVE! It's so amazing and works great. It goes on like a chap stick and it has little beads in it that exfoliate and then dissolve to leave your lips soft and moist.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Elf is a great brand, I am really like the Lip exfoliator in mint maniac, the price is amazing too! This is the first time I've used this product and I love how soft it's left my lips, I recommend this product. Loving the refreshing feeling on my lips! Love love love!!!
Kim P.
Kim P.
I love this lip exfoliator! It removes dry skin and protects my lips with Vitamin E and shea butter.
Heather R.
Heather R.
The mint was a little powerful but the exfoliation technique of moisturizing my lips back to life is brilliant. It feels great.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?