BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
This is the first time I use a lip exfoliator and I loved it so much! First of all I used the mint maniac flavor and it's honestly my favorite. As you apply the product in circular motion you can start feeling it exfoliratoing just like a face exfoliator but on the lips. Upon removing the scrub leftover I could instantly feel the softness and smoothness of my lips and the best part is that your lips taste like mint afterwards. The price is very reasonable for what you get, especially because it's a good quality. Would definitley buy this again and recommend it for anyone!
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
Love love love this product. I've used quite a few lip exfoliators but this being in a stick was the best yet. I would highly recommend this product because it beats out all the others I have used.
Myra K.
Its so good and make my lips all smooth... its so good... elf didnt get enough credit because they are cheap.. they should get appreciate more because of the product not only cheap but also good!!
Jerrica B.
LOVE this so much. Wanted to try it for forever and was so happy when Influenster sent it in the elf vox box. It smooths the lips and also moisturizes as it gets rid of dead skin. I highly recommend this.
Kayci G.
Clifton, NJ
Really LOVED this product. Took off the dead skin with ease without hurting or making my skin feel raw. For the price definitely worth it ! I got this as a vox box but definitely would purchase
Stacy H.
St George, UT
I love the scent and flavor. And it feels so good! The perfect amount of scrubbing. The packaging was elegant. So easy to use, only drawback was that it got a little messy but I prefer the stick application.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I liked this lip exfoliator in mint. It smelled great and it also left a mint flavor. It was a little scratchy on my lips, but it got the job done. It is a great price and I would definitely purchase it in the future. It did not dry out on me and I've used it multiple times.
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
I love this ! Makes your lips feel amazing ! And keeps them soft in the winter time when they are chapped
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Really helps your lips and prep for matte Lipsticks. It is a good product and great price! I would definitely recommend this to my friends
Nesreen S.
Ive only used it once but it really did exfoliate my lips. It smells good and keeps your lips hydrated afterwards. Really cant beat elf's quality and price
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?