5 colors available

How to use:

Dalila V.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
I always have issues with my lips getting too dry especially during the winter. I'm constantly applying lip balm and it becomes a struggle when I want to wear matte lipsticks. This exfoliator has helped me a ton ! I received this item complimentary from influenster for testing purposes .
Laiken M.
Laiken M.
I love this lip exfoliator. It makes my lips so smooth and soft. It's very reasonable price too! I purchased this at target.
suzzane u.
suzzane u.
Laveen, AZ
This really didn't do anything for me I notice I was still having dry lips after this . But for the price it good. It tastes good I can tell u that . I am low key disappointed. I won't get in again .
Jane S.
Jane S.
Another thing I've been dying to try! Now that I have, I'm hooked! I wear lipstick everyday but I hated how my lips would flake sometimes. I tried the sugar and toothbrush but it just made me bleed. This minty exfoliater is super gentle, smells great and left my lips looking smooth and soft!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
This product is pretty good. It doesn't completely get all the dead skin off, but for the price it works pretty well. It also has a nice minty flavor that has a cooling effect.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Chicago , IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this exfoliator it has a pleasant smell and really does work well. This product works great with an eos balm afterwards
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I had never used a lip exfoliator until I received Elf's in my voxbox. Great product! Good smell (even got a taste of it!), efficiently removed the dead skin cells off of my lips, in preparation to use their Wine Matte Lip Color!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, so I don't have anything to compare it to. But it seems to work well. I like that it is packaged like a lipstick, so it's extremely easy to use and doesn't make a mess! The mint flavor is also really nice and not too strong. The exfoliator seems gentle enough that my lips aren't hurting afterwards, just tingly. I can tell a difference in my lips after using it twice already. They aren't peeling anymore. Some of the reviews I've read on this product look as though the reviewers did not follow the directions. The directions say, "Apply to clean damp lips and massage in a circular motion to exfoliate. Use a moistened cotton pad with water and gently wipe away scrub. Follow with a lip balm or gloss to condition." So as long as you're gentle and follow it with a balm or gloss, then you shouldn't have any problems with this exfoliator hurting your lips or leaving them dry. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Kim G.
Kim G.
I really did like this product. It made my lips very soft and I love the scent. It did meet my expectations and I will definitely purchase it when I run out of it. I received this from Influenster and I'm glad I did.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Love my elf voxbox!!! My lips are so soft after just one use! Great cheap product and it's so worth it! My lips are soft and I got it free it's a win win situation! This is a must have beauty product!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?