5 colors available

How to use:

Allison P.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
I bought this in desperation when my lips were severely chapped. After one use they were healed! For $3 this is unbeatable in value. Will definitely continue purchasing!
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster.- I am honestly impressed with this product. It helped to get the dead skin off of my lips in a convenient way!
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
Wow! Love this! I was really intrigued by the concept and packaging and it was so easy and mess free! I loved it and the results were smooth lips ready for a bold lip. Love it
Chi T.
Chi T.
This is my first time using a product that works like a lip scrub. For the price and the quality it's amazing. I met my expectations totally because it removed the dead skins I have on my lips 👄 I definitely recommend this product.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Billings, MT
I love a good lip exfoliator and have many different brands. Currently my favorite is Lush Cosmetics, but it is a pain bc it's in a tub and you have to use your finger. This product by Elf is ingenius because you can take it with you and apply it like a lipstick. The taste is so yummy and my lips are left so soft! It also doesn't burn on cracked or dried lips despite the mint in the product. This is one of my new go to fave beauty products! Please note, I did receive this product free, but my review is honest and I honestly love this product!
Lerenda R.
Lerenda R.
Monroe, LA
So I always use an exfoliator before doing my makeup. I haven't found the perfect one until I got this elf mint maniac !!! It's pretty freaking awesome and for GREAT PRICE!!! My lips were exfoliated in like 3 minutes !! Super soft and everything!! Thanks influenster !!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Kunkletown, PA
Okay this stuff is amazing. First of all it smells amazing. Second it's such a pretty blue, but obviously it goes on clear. And it tastes good although I'm not sure if it's safe to eat haha. I would for sure buy again and it made my lips super soft. Would definitely recommend. Loving my elf voxbox!
Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
I received this in one of my vox boxes, this is the first time I have used a lip exfoliater and it won't be my last! It takes off any dead skin and leaves my lips feeling smooth and minty fresh! I would definitely purchase this on my own.
Shahad A.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
I'm in love with this adorable lip exfoliator by elf
About the value is good and the price is sooo good
Soooooo easy to apply
I received it from Influenster for free for test and review purpose
Sure I will buy it again
Tyonna S.
Tyonna S.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this product!!! Just the first day of using it my lips were velvet smooth the whole day. It takes away the dead skin on your lips and leaves with pillows as lips. I honestly will use this probably forever.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?