BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Jennifer C.
Chicago , IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this exfoliator it has a pleasant smell and really does work well. This product works great with an eos balm afterwards
Evonne B.
Taylor, MI
This lip exfoliator is bomb! Use before applying any lip product to make it last longer! Smells great and super affordable! Great buy!
Baylee W.
Muskogee, OK
Smells so amazing! I love the texture of it! This is my first time using it and I love it! Getting it for free was the best thing ever!
Susan T.
This exfoliater is very good. Tastes a little sweet like sugar (BC it is lol). It's very gentle and soft on the lips and does the job!
Kasandra R.
Cleveland, OH
This product removes dead skin really good and I like how they have different flavors for everyone and it's not expensive to buy either
Samantha T.
Review for: Brown sugar more...
Love the exfoliator! Not a big fan of the lip color. It's a great value . Lip color is not as pigmented as I wished but would buy again
Marisela A.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
Love it! Smells & taste amazing. Leaves my lips feeling soft & hydrated. I can't wait to try the others. Plus you can't beat the price.
Lekesha L.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Other more...
I am in love with this exfoliator!! My search is over!! I never would've thought a $3 product would end up my holy grail!!! #amusthave
Kaitlyn  .
Got this for free to try and I love it! It's so simple and easy to use. It doesn't take long and leaves my lips so smooth. Recommend !!
Sarah M.
Howell
This is the best exfoliating lip scrub I have ever used! I love the way it feels and how good it smells! Makes my lips super soft too!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?