5 colors available

How to use:

Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Riverside, CA
i love these lip exfoliators! i have the original one and the mint one and it perfect for really getting rid of chapped lips! i was able to get mine at target for a great affordable price. i highly recommend this product. i love them, they take the dead skin right off and my my lips feel brand new!
Ali W.
Ali W.
Millersville, MD
So I really enjoy this product. I like that its somewhat scrubby and moisturizing and tastes really sweet so I can lick it off my lips! However maybe a little more sugar could be used for a better exfoliation? I'm not sure what's missing in it for me. However its still a great product and I'm definitely happy to use. I also like that its in a tube.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
I tried the original one a year or two ago and it was really harsh, crumbly, and difficult to use. But I received the mint one to review from Influenster and they definitely have improved the formula in this one (the packaging is over too!)! It's a lot more gentle and easily glides right on like a gentle sugar scrub. The mint is not overpowering and doesn't sting it just adds a mild scent. I really like this product as I don't have to dip my finger in like other lip scrubs. Being someone who has chronic dry lips I see myself using this very often!
Ally L.
Ally L.
Solon, OH
Love the mint version I received in my VoxBox! I have tried the original, but the mint has more fine granules! I have been using this constantly since the weather has been getting cold! Also the bottom has the same kind of balm as the moisturizing lipsticks which actually works great!!
Karla D.
Karla D.
I got the mint one in the mail and I had very bad chapped lips so I put it on and I've already seen the results! My lips are softer and the chapped is basically gone! Super happy with this one! Definitely recommend this to others!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
I bought this in desperation when my lips were severely chapped. After one use they were healed! For $3 this is unbeatable in value. Will definitely continue purchasing!
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster.- I am honestly impressed with this product. It helped to get the dead skin off of my lips in a convenient way!
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
Wow! Love this! I was really intrigued by the concept and packaging and it was so easy and mess free! I loved it and the results were smooth lips ready for a bold lip. Love it
Chi T.
Chi T.
This is my first time using a product that works like a lip scrub. For the price and the quality it's amazing. I met my expectations totally because it removed the dead skins I have on my lips 👄 I definitely recommend this product.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Billings, MT
I love a good lip exfoliator and have many different brands. Currently my favorite is Lush Cosmetics, but it is a pain bc it's in a tub and you have to use your finger. This product by Elf is ingenius because you can take it with you and apply it like a lipstick. The taste is so yummy and my lips are left so soft! It also doesn't burn on cracked or dried lips despite the mint in the product. This is one of my new go to fave beauty products! Please note, I did receive this product free, but my review is honest and I honestly love this product!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?