BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
ashli m.
atlanta, GA
Im making my boyfriend use it too >:)

I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

I love how easy and mess-free this lip exfoliator is to use. All you have to do is gently rub the exfoliator tube in small, circular motions all over your lips. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can either rinse off or wipe it off with a cotton round pad.

This exfoliator definitely reminds me of a sugar scrub. It is packed with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils.

As someone who wears matte liquid lipsticks on an almost daily basis, this lip exfoliator is seriously a lifesaver! Every night before I go to bed, I exfoliate my lips with this to get rid of all the dry and chapped skin that accompanies wearing matte lipsticks. I then seal it with a lip balm to protect my lips.

At $3 a pop, this lip exfoliator is seriously the most affordable option there is out there. Once I am done with my current tube, I definitely will be repurchasing. They even have different flavors like pink grapefruit, coconut, rose, and sweet cherry.
Nat F.
This will be a must have for winter. It is so gentle and yet so powerful. It is also super affordable making it much better than any other lip exfoliant I've tried! I got this in a VoxBox and plan to gift it to all my girlfriends this holiday season!
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this product exfoliates my lips, it makes my lips nice and smooth. It is a bit rough, but for its price it is forgivable!💗
Kathryn N.
Bloomingdale, NJ
I love this product, it exfoliated my lips nicely and then I applied matte lipstick on and there were barely any creases on my lip
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Absolutely loved the Minty lip exfoliator. Have never used a product like this but 10/10 will buy this product it's amazingly effective at getting rid of dry chapped lips. Perfect peep for extended wear #matte lipsticks. Definitely a steal at $3
Ally C.
Youngstown, OH
Love this so much! Its very easy to use and has gotten all the dead skin off my lips. I use this every single day!
Jessica S.
First step to prepping lips for your favorite lippie? Exfoliate! This lip exfoliator will help rid your lips of all of the icky, dry skin! It leaves them smooth and ready for primer and your lippie!
Mónica D.
I've never tried a lip exfoliator before, but I really like this one. I love its taste. It's realy easy to apply and you actually can feel the difference after applying it. It's an exfoliator but it's really gentle. I want to try the coconut one. I'd definitely buy it again.
Jessi G.
It broke on me, but when it was working it was an AWESOME exfoliator! My lips felt so soft.
Jade B.
Plano, TX
I have been having really dried lips,and this product works really good with making your lips smooth and I would definitely recommend if you are having the same problem. Especially during the winter time!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?