BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
While it takes a moment to actually get the beads that exfoliate the lips going, this is very moisturizing and takes off all the dead skin! Love it!
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
Never tried the Elf lip exfoliator before wanted to try the more grittier texture but got the mint texture was excited about the option tried it exfoliates ok still want to try the other one but I would recommend this as a light exfoliator
Adriana R.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the mint lip exfoliator complimentary from influenster and I love the packaging. Gentle exfoliation on the lips. Subtle scent. Creamy formula and applies on smoothly. Definitely recommend this product! Also very inexpensive overall
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
I just received the new exfloliator with mint flavor and it's just as amazing as the original sugar one. I don't need to worry about investing in super expensive lib scrubs cause this one from ELF is just perfection! I love it!
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really good to remove dead skin of your lips. I applied it once and instantly felt the results. My bf tried it as well. He thought it was excellent. This elf lip exfoliator (mint) is ideal for the winter time!
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product left my lips feeling absolutely amazing. They haven't felt this smooth in quite a while.
Johanna T.
YOU GUYS!! I completely love this product, my lips are normally cracked and chapped due to the weather. I will defiantly keep this product stocked in my makeup bag, made me lips soft and removed all the dry skin!
Maria L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this! It works great, smells great and it exfoliates my lips really well. This one was my favorite product from the box. I got the mint maniac one and use it everyday before applying my matte lipstick.
Cyenah L.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, I was a little on the skeptic side when I saw this in my VoxBox, but I'm glad I got to try it. It makes my lips 👄 feel so soft and moisturized. It's easy to apply as well.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
YOU GUYS. I have such dry, painfully chapped lips in the winter and swear every year that I'm going to find a good lip exfoliator that doesn't break the bank. Thanks to influenster, the best of the best (and cheap!!) just came in the mail for free for me to test! And I honestly love it so much!! This stick of mint maniac is gritty enough that you can control just how rough it scrubs your lips. The scent and taste are nice even though you aren't supposed to leave it on after. I've used this for two days in a row one time a day followed by a good coat of my usual chapstick and my lips feel fantastic!! My only advice is not to use this before a big event unless you're going for a red lip! At least my lips were slightly red from the pumice (I ain't mad).
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?