BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before and this was really fun to use! It was so simple and not messy at all. I received the mint one and it not only smelt amazing but it actually left my lips smooth and tasty :)
patricia g.
patricia g.

This lip is a success. It has a great texture, excellent for exfoliating the lips in a subtle way. The aroma and the flavor is mint.

I use it, passing the lipstick a few times. After finishing I applied a lip balm.
Gloria V.
Gloria V.
Lake Worth, FL
It's super affordable ! Actually gets the job done leaving soft lips and it taste really good! 😂😂
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Philadelphia , PA
Cheap, easy to use. Does the job quickly without messing up my make up. I just simply run it on and then wipe it off. Then apply lipstick. Perfect for winter. Exfoliates while not being super rough or messy.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
For as long as I can remember, I have always had SUPER dry lips. (Like embarrassingly terrible) I have always hated it.

I've used the e.l.f lip exfoliator three times since I received it earlier today&I can already tell SUCH A HUGE difference. I can 100% say I'm in love&I WILL continue to use this product in the future.
Nyasia T.
Nyasia T.
Stratford, CT
Absolutely love ❤️ and the product is as though it was made with care it is just amazing and I love the packaging
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
I've always used the regular elf exfoliator, but I love them new mint version. I wish it was in a pot instead of a stick, but it is great nonetheless.
Kaela L.
Kaela L.
If you have really dry lips in the winter like me then this is the product for you! It exfoliates your lips by peeling off the dead skin to make them soft. I love how it's in the shape of a lipstick because it makes it way easier rather than me using a lip scrub having to apply it with my fingers. It's easy & I loveeee it😊
Shoua L.
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
So glad to have gotten to try this!!!!! I love it so much!!!! Taste really yummy too! First time user but will purchase over and over! Thanks for letting me try it!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Aurora , CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This works magically! It exfoliates my lips really well and helps scrub off the dead skin during harsh weather periods, which are common in the desert. I love it.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?