BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Maura J.
LOS ANGELES, CA
A definite must have. I received this item for free in my voxbox. I had used it previously and loved it so it's an extra I have for now.
Jaqueline P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
It is a little harsh at first but then it works just fine after a few uses. Leave my lips very soft, but I still use lip balm afterwards.
Bonnie C.
Review for: Coconut more...
Received in the mail a couple weeks ago from shopping their online site, I love how these products are inexpensive and also great quality
Nicollette S.
This works really well for the price and the shape is very useful and practical! It is an easy step to add to help smooth your lips out.
Tyana H.
I been using this for a month I'm obsessed with it it's been keeping my lips very soft and moisturize it is very easy to use and take off
Lindsey W.
Albertville, AL
I received this for free in my voxbox for testing purposes! I use it every night before bed and top it off with Vaseline! Works wonders!
paige m.
These work so amazing. It is totally mess free due to it being in the ahape of a lip stick. All you have to do is wipe ot off afterward .
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love that this is in a nice stick applicator for easy use, does a pretty good job to remove any dry skin before putting on a lipstick.
This is an amazing product! I apply it before all of my lipsticks because it creates a smooth surface that my lipstick glides on easily!
Chris S.
New Castle
I recently bought the sweet mint,and I like it..onky problem I have with it at first it takes a while to get some product on yo your lips
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?