5 colors available

How to use:

Star H.
Star H.
Rome, GA
I love this lip exfoliator. It soften my lip nicely and it is very affordable. I would recommend this product!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
I got this in a voxbox in the mint maniac shade and it is soooo much better than that original one elf used to have. it was just brown and the exfoliating beads were way too big and it hurt my lips. in this one the beads are way smaller and refine my lips perfectly
Keely F.
Keely F.
I received this for free with my voxbox and it is not great! The mint flavor is nice but it only does an OK job at exfoliating my lips and really could be better. When I received it, the tube and product were separated! Boo!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
if i could give this 10000/5 stars i would!! it's so amazing, it exfoliates you lips so well and makes them as soft as a babies butt! i would recommended this to everyone!! also it has a nice minty scent to it ☺️
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
A five star product for sure! I recieved in my elf voxbox and used for the first time this is going to be a great profit for the winter months coming up and will be a great pair up with my matte lip color from elf. I love how reasonably priced these products are and how great they work. I don't know if I'll ever buy a different lip exfoliating product besides this one again! I also love that this product is in a like lipstick form so it makes it easier to apply.
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I received this lip exfoliator complimentary for testing purposes. I have been using this product forever and let me tell you it is the best lip exfoliator you can find regardless of the price. The packaging is great and it makes your lips feel so soft after using it. It also makes lipstick application so much easier!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
I have to say I was super impressed with this product! I honestly thought it wasn't gonna do all that but I was wrong! 10/10 ! Leaves my lips ready for matte lipstick! I'm in love!
Milena R.
Milena R.
Sugar Land, TX
I loooooooooved! My lips where burned because I live in Chicago and it's getting cold, I used only twice tô already feel the difference! The texture is amazing, I would recommend for sure!
Yadi G.
Yadi G.
I've never tried one before so when I tried it it felt so weird but it really helped my chapped lips and it smells nice like mint
nicole b.
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I got the mint exfoliater to test out and the scent is light but so nice it's so easy to use and it takes off your chapped dead skin on the lips the packaging is super cute and I would purchase this and recommend it !
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?