BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA
This is my very first time using a lip exfoliant and I loved it! My lips are very dry this time of year and it removed all the dry dead skin and left them very soft! I love the minty flavor
MAria p.
Saint Ann, MO
I been using e.l.f. lip exfoliator for over a year now and I can feel that there was a big difference on my lips. It became smooth. I usually use it before applying lipstick.
Melody Lauren M.
Bowling Green, KY
Recommend this to anyone who wears lipstick because it helps your lips smooth out before applying a lip product.
Jeanene N.
This was my favorite elf product I received. With the cold weather this product came in handy. I love that the scent is mint and it does not smell bad. It exfoliated my lips well all and is a lot better than the more expensive brand lip exfoliating products I've tried. It took off of my dry skin and made my lips smooth. Perfect for the cold weather or for those who wear a lot of matte or drying lipsticks. I would recommend this and I've seen it around often!

Charis C.
Puyallup, WA
I received a tube of the Mint Maniac complementary from Influenster, and this review is an honest opinion of my experience with this product.
I haven't been a big fan of lip defoliators, but this one is definitely going on my "must haves' list.
The tube is a lipstick style that twists up to expose more of the product. The mint is a great scent, not to strong but just enough to make it pleasant.
The texture is perfect, it's not overly gritty, but it does the job and I've noticed a difference in the feel of my lips, and my lipstick/gloss applies much smoother than before.
It applies easily and washes off well, without any oily or gritty residue.
I would definitely recommend this product and plan to purchase it after this tube is done.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes from Influenster. I received the Mint Maniac. I absolutely loved it. I have never used a lip exfoliator before, but it's easy to apply and really did make my lips feel softer! Definitely a must-have for these colder dry months!
Letty U.
Summit, IL
Este producto es realmente bueno! Lo use en cuanto llego y me dejo super feliz, un sabor super dulce ūüć≠
Marta G.
Winter time in Philadelphia is really rough on my lips especially since I love using matte lipsticks but the E.l.f lip exfoliator is everything I needed! When you apply it you feel a sandy texture (which to me meant it would work) then you just rub it in a circle motion then wash it off and that's it, all the dead skin is off! It's amazing and inexpensive so I do recommend this to everyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks. (I just want to say thank you to Influenster for introducing me to this amazing product)
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
Love this lip exfoliator! Especially right now when the weather is so dry and my lips are chapped and cracked. Perfect product to keep my lips healthy!
Danielle G.
This is amazing, it works wonders. It smooths my lips and removes the dead skin. It has a sweet minty flavor and a minty scent
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?