5 colors available

Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I don't really notice any change at all with this product. I think its nice and tough for removing that dead skin but it doesn't seem to last for me.
Clarissa G.
Clarissa G.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Gently exfoliates skin on the lips leaving them soft and supple. Sugary. Minty. Great. :)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Windham, ME
My lips are always dry and cracked!! This stuff works amazing to exfoliate so I can put on lipstick smoothly!! My lips haven't felt this good before using!
Marlen S.
Marlen S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Love this exfoliator! I'm a fan of liquid lipsticks but sometimes they can be a bit drying. I prep my lips with this exfoliator and I find it very helpful. Its only a few bucks its defiantly worth the try!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
For as long as I can remember, I have always had SUPER dry lips. (Like embarrassingly terrible) I have always hated it.

I've used the e.l.f lip exfoliator three times since I received it earlier today&I can already tell SUCH A HUGE difference. I can 100% say I'm in love&I WILL continue to use this product in the future.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Dead winter lips be gone this stuff is magical and amazing and my lips are so happy and look and feel great
Maritza A.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It works well, but after many uses the moisturizing part of it wears off and its a bit too rough for me :/
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
It is a lip exfoliant that feels natural, works well and is economical Perfect for preparing lips for those matte lipsticks.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
A go-to winter product! Exfoliates and softens. I normally follow up with chapstick and I'm good to go.
Kayla o.
Kayla o.
Lake forest , CA
E.l.f is seriously one of my favorite make up companies and the prices can't be beat. So crazy inexpensive and it's good quality. The lip exfoliator is a must have! I constantly have dead skin on my lips and this helps so much
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?