BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Jenifer M.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love using this product before applying a matte lipstick . Great for removing the dead skin off the lips and it is great for the price
Raquel T.
Review for: Coconut more...
This product definitely does the job. I don't feel like it's necessary for me though. I could do the same job with sugar and a toothbrush
Carrie B.
To begin, it smelt soooo good. It smells like peppermint, and it made my lips feel refreshed. It made my lips a little bigger I believe.
Anna A.
Riverton, UT
Love love love. This product is great. It has tiny sugar granules in it and mint moisturizing Luo balm my lips were moisturized all day.
Luz D.
Selma, CA
Awesome exfoliator! I use this when I'm going to use a matte liquid lip, makes lipstick application way much smoother and delightful! :)
Celeste R.
The MINT MANIAC is the only one I've tried so far and it's amazing leaves my lips so soft and clean I use this before applying my makeup.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD
I'm obsessed! The mint flavor is amazing and refreshing! It works great to remove dead skin and it's not harsh at all and great value :)
Daniela R.
Hemet, CA
Highly suggest using this product before using any liquid lipstick! This helped my lips not to crack and the lipstick to stay on all day!
Stephanie A.
Graham, NC
It works.. not bad for dry lips. It not my favorite but it does apply good and worth the money and something easy to find at drugstore .
jen a.
I like this scrub, especially in the harsh winter months! Works great, I especially like to do this before bed, then apply a moisturizer!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?