5 colors available

How to use:

Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Love this products. Great for exfoliating lips before applying liquid or matte lipsticks. I've tried the original and mint maniac versions and love them both. I find the original a bit grittier but they're equally as amazing. I'd purchase this over and over again!
Stefany S.
Stefany S.
Chula Vista, CA
I got the Mint flavor in my elf box from Influenster. It really works!!!!!! Not only did it make my lips smoother by removing dead skin from it and left them with a pink tone.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Pataskala, OH
This is a truly amazing product! So good for taking the dead skin off of your lips and making them supper soft! It's like a sugar scrub and this one is minty 😍 I love to use it before I apply my lipsticks and it makes them look so much better!
Racquel K.
Racquel K.
This is the coolest product ever! It looks and applies like lipstick but it exfoliates your lips! It make mine so soft, perfect for this winter weather coming. Smells great and will be purchasing some when mine runs out! Good job e.l.f!
Micaela P.
Micaela P.
This is so affordable for what it does! I recommend this product because it smooths and cleans your lips before applying your lipstick. I love how the bottom of the lip exfoliator shows what "flavor" it's in too!
Star H.
Star H.
Rome, GA
I love this lip exfoliator. It soften my lip nicely and it is very affordable. I would recommend this product!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
I got this in a voxbox in the mint maniac shade and it is soooo much better than that original one elf used to have. it was just brown and the exfoliating beads were way too big and it hurt my lips. in this one the beads are way smaller and refine my lips perfectly
Keely F.
Keely F.
I received this for free with my voxbox and it is not great! The mint flavor is nice but it only does an OK job at exfoliating my lips and really could be better. When I received it, the tube and product were separated! Boo!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
if i could give this 10000/5 stars i would!! it's so amazing, it exfoliates you lips so well and makes them as soft as a babies butt! i would recommended this to everyone!! also it has a nice minty scent to it ☺️
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
A five star product for sure! I recieved in my elf voxbox and used for the first time this is going to be a great profit for the winter months coming up and will be a great pair up with my matte lip color from elf. I love how reasonably priced these products are and how great they work. I don't know if I'll ever buy a different lip exfoliating product besides this one again! I also love that this product is in a like lipstick form so it makes it easier to apply.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?