BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Blythe , Ca
I received the Mint lip Ex. And let me tell you it's amazing. I've used this product before and the mint ones my favorite makes my lips feel and look amazing and the price is right!
Leila J.
Leila J.
The "e.l.f Lip Exfoliator" is a great choice if you are looking to have soft, luxurious, jaw dropping lips.
Inna K.
Inna K.
ARDEN, NC
I love this I had no idea their was such a think as lip exfoliator until I tried this sample that I got from influenster for free I was asked to give my honest opinion and I tell you I love it!!!! When I first put it on I felt funny and weird it had like some sugar or some kind of scrub in it the instructions said to massage your lips until the scrub is gone so I did that and my lips where so soft it felt like they where soft the whole day!!!! I loved everything about this product nothing bad to say about it thumbs up!!!!!!!
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA
I received this from Influenster, but I actually already had this product! I had one that fell apart, but I decided to buy another! I use the mint one every time before I put on my lipstick. I really think it helps the lipstick stay for longer! It's so cheap, and I highly recommend it!!
January G.
January G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product. A high end brand used to make something similar and I could never find it again. Glad to see e.l.f. has it, and it works so much better than the higher end brand. This product scrubs off the dead skin, that lip gloss and chap sticks do not seem able to help. It smells great, isn't gritty, and provides a smooth surface for flawless application of your lipstick.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
First time using the product thanks to influenster! Absolutely love it! Removes dead skin & allows new blood circulation! You defiantly feel the difference! Lips feels softer than ever! Defiantly will continue buying!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Greenville , NC
I have dry lips that are constantly peeling so this lip exfoliator is a must have for me. I love the original, but the mint is my favorite. If you wear a lot of matte or liquid lipsticks, exfoliating is a must!
Nesreen S.
Nesreen S.
Ive only used it once but it really did exfoliate my lips. It smells good and keeps your lips hydrated afterwards. Really cant beat elf's quality and price
Amber D.
Amber D.
Conway, AR
This product felt very waxy and did not remove any dead skin on my lips. I got the mint one in my voxbox and it didn't fast bad but it didn't do anything. I've tried it several times and I'm kind of disappointed that it didn't work
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
This is a pretty good product! I got it in my influenster's box to try! I'm not a huge fan of mint but this is a good scent! It is really easy to apply and use! The packaging is nice and slick and looks like a lipstick. I would recommend this to others
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?