5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Nj W.
Nj W.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is honestly and truly a great product, it works really well and is really affordable. I would recommend this to anyone whose' lips peel frequently, or, dehydrated lips.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Owosso, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I absolutely adore this product! It makes my lips soft and it tastes great!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This thing really works! My only problem with this product is that it dries up somewhat fast so it hurts to use on your lips once it dries up.
shin l.
shin l.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a handy and easy way to exfoliate my lips, but it doesn't really get the job done for me. I would use it after a shower, but it didn't really exfoliate my lips fully.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this #lipexfoliator I live in a very dry area and my lips can get very chapped. It definitely helps remove the dead skin and smooth your lips!
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Everyone needs this product in their beauty regimen. It looks like a lipstick but it exfoliates and softens your lips. It has a brown sugar taste as you buff away dead skin. The vitamins soak in then when finished, gently wipe residue off your lips and apply your favorite lipstick! Many cosmetic companies do not offer a product like this so get three dollar bills and go buy this elf product!
ElisaBeth B.
ElisaBeth B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This has a pleasant flavor and smell to it, works fast and is easy to take along with you. This really helps smooth my lips so my stains or liquids look their best!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Boise, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This does a good job exfoliating especially if you have dry lips like me but you have to be careful not to press too hard because I kind of squished the tube down a little bit by using excessive force.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
A lip scrub in the form of a lipstick!!! It's so much easier to swipe this on and massage it in, than to use a lip scrub in a jar. This little $1 product does a great job, smells amazing, tastes pretty good, and conditions the lips. I have no idea what type of oils it is made with, but my lips feel so good after! I use it 3-5 times a week.
Navi K.
Navi K.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is one of the best lip exfoliators I have used! The price is amazing and so is the product. It has a delicious vanilla scent and flavor. It works extremely well at exfoliating because it is a bit more on the drier side so it really helps to get all of the dead skin off. What I like to do is put a little bit of water on it to soften it a little so that I am not tugging at my lips. And then I thoroughly use it all over my lips and am left with soft smooth lips!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?