BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
I got this for free to sample and love it! The flavor is great and it's really moisturizing! I'm very happy with it and would deff recommend it to everyone. I looked up the price and it's very inexpensive!
lindi w.
Lafayette, CA
I expected more. Perhaps my lips are just super chapped. This exfoliator didn't really do much for my lips and it has an odd taste. so don't lick your lips!
Yobana M.
Love it! I received the mint Flavor !! So good for the price ! You can never go wrong with it !
Jessica B.
One of the best, and inexpensive, lip exfoliators on the market.

As far as drugstore products go, this is at the top of my musthave list and I always restock it because I go through quite a few tubes. It's a little on the rough side but it's a scrub so it's obviously bound to happen.

I love the smell and taste; it really gets the job done. As someone with dry lips and a love of matte lips, I'm always in need of smoothness. After applying this, put on some lip balm and give your lips some time before putting on lipsticks.
Andrea L.
Davenport, FL
I love how tingly it felt on my lips it was definitely refreshing! It made my lips extremely soft i would definitely buy again. It was so easy to apply!!
Janna A.
Hempstead , NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product it not only does what it says but it tastes amazing!!!!! My lips taste good all the way to the end of the day!
Jade M.
Marlborough, CT
Took the dead skin off of my lips which was really nice and I had much softer lips afterwards. Great price would definitely buy!
Savanna W.
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
I absolutely love this product. It work wonders for my lips. It smells great and works surprisingly fast! It is kind of too rough on your lips, so I wouldn't recommend using this everyday. But it makes your lips softer and smoother for a low price.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I have dry lips and have fallen in love with this exfoliator! It's very gentle but effective at removing dead skin and rejuvenating your lips.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I'm addicted to the smell/flavor but am annoyed at how often I felt compelled to use it. Really super cute color of mint green, it has a nice case as well.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?