5 colors available

How to use:

Abigail L.
Abigail L.
West Newton, MA
I often have trouble with chapped lips, especially during the winter. I've found that this exfoliated helps to remove the dead skin and moisturize at the same time. It leaves my lips feeling extremely smooth and I would definitely consider buying this product outside of this campaign. Highly recommend.
Olivia O.
Olivia O.
I loved the mint exfoliator! The tube packaging is so convenient to use, the taste is delicious (I probably shouldn't be eating it...), and it's pretty sanitary for one-person use. It's pretty on par with other e.l.f. products in terms of quality, and I'd definitely recommend it to friends looking for a good on-the-go exfoliator.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
I love this lip exfoliator, it really gets everything off of your lips and leaves them feeling soft. It's super easy to use as well. Once you exfoliate your lips you just run a clean cloth over your lips to remove any excess
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Very easy to apply and my lips feel amazing! Super simple to use and great results!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
WAKE FOREST, NC
I've received this in my vox box free to try. I love it! I use it first before applying my matte lipstick and it makes it last longer and apply more smoothly. It smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling super soft!
Maya S.
Maya S.
I received the mint one in my voxbox and I loved this stuff! It left my lips feeling really smooth and also hydrated. The sweet mint taste just makes it even better.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Barnegat, NJ
I normally do not use a lip exfoliate but decided to give it a try! What a game changer it is. I cannot believe I haven't been using this for years! It is super easy to apply and leaves your lips feeling silky smooth! Perfect for right before you apply a nice matte lip stick!
Sara T.
Sara T.
This product has a mint smell to it, make my lips feel fresh and got them looking better for the lipstick I later applied!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
It's leaves your lips so soft and smooth. Has mint scent to it! The packing is nice too
Karelina D.
Karelina D.
Really does make your lips super soft and gets rid of the dead skin! Very easy to apply/use! When I first used it I was scared but I got the hang of it very quickly! And this is very cheap!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?