5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this #lipexfoliator I live in a very dry area and my lips can get very chapped. It definitely helps remove the dead skin and smooth your lips!
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Everyone needs this product in their beauty regimen. It looks like a lipstick but it exfoliates and softens your lips. It has a brown sugar taste as you buff away dead skin. The vitamins soak in then when finished, gently wipe residue off your lips and apply your favorite lipstick! Many cosmetic companies do not offer a product like this so get three dollar bills and go buy this elf product!
ElisaBeth B.
ElisaBeth B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This has a pleasant flavor and smell to it, works fast and is easy to take along with you. This really helps smooth my lips so my stains or liquids look their best!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Boise, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This does a good job exfoliating especially if you have dry lips like me but you have to be careful not to press too hard because I kind of squished the tube down a little bit by using excessive force.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
A lip scrub in the form of a lipstick!!! It's so much easier to swipe this on and massage it in, than to use a lip scrub in a jar. This little $1 product does a great job, smells amazing, tastes pretty good, and conditions the lips. I have no idea what type of oils it is made with, but my lips feel so good after! I use it 3-5 times a week.
Navi K.
Navi K.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is one of the best lip exfoliators I have used! The price is amazing and so is the product. It has a delicious vanilla scent and flavor. It works extremely well at exfoliating because it is a bit more on the drier side so it really helps to get all of the dead skin off. What I like to do is put a little bit of water on it to soften it a little so that I am not tugging at my lips. And then I thoroughly use it all over my lips and am left with soft smooth lips!
Paula S.
Paula S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Pretty intelligent to create a lip scrub in a lipstick form, pretty genius.. Sadly, I didn't like this product, maybe it was that certain item from a bad bunch but it was more oily than scrub didn't enjoy it at all.. Hopefully they see this & help me out here lol !
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
I recently purchased the cherry elf lip exfoliator from their website. It was only $3! For a $3 exfoliator I think it does well. It smooths my lips and gets cracks under control but sometimes I still can see dryness in my lips when I put gloss or lipstick on. Love the sleek packaging.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was in the market for a lip exfoliator during the drying winter months, so I went to Target and picked this one up, since I'm on a pretty tight budget. For less than $5, it is a good bargain for all the product you get. It's just like a lipstick tube, just grainy and smells like coffee! I was originally applying it like one would apply lipstick; putting the whole thing across my lips. If you do it that way, be careful not to press too hard to get the exfoliating beads to come off - mine broke in half and now I just use my finger. It certainly softens my lips, but it's likely there are better products out there. Once I'm finished with this tube I'll check out other options.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have very dry lips caused by a medication that I take. When I read a review about e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator I knew I just had to try it. And boy was I surprised! It really does work! I use the exfoliator everyday after I brush my teeth. It makes my lips super soft and my lipstick just glides right on. This is probably one of e.l.f.'s most popular products.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?