BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
It was not terrible.,my problem was the application prosses. The exfoliator kept falling out of the container and when I would try to fix it by melting the bottom it would only last say a week before it would fall out again.
Aimee A.
Glenville, WV
LOVE THESE! great product for a great price! They exfoliate without being too harsh and they smell/taste great too!
Virginia B.
Fremont , MI
The E.L.F lip exfoliator is just as good as any high end lip balm and I will definitely continue to purchase it in the future because it is such a good value! I also love that it is in a lipstick tube vs a pot because it is much easier to use on the go. I would definitely recommend this product
to a friend.
Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
Best product for exfolianting your lips. If you havent tried one, you are missing out. Now i cant go on with my day without cleansing my lips and conditioning them after it. Makes lipstick application a dream. And the price!! Compared to other high end lip scrubs that end up being messy this one takes the win!
Junai W.
Plant city, FL
I was really excited to try this product but was sorely disappointed. I was expecting it to remove dead skin and leave my lips soft and hydrated but instead it felt like grainy chapstick... maybe I wasn't doing it correctly? Any suggestions? Other than that, it had a nice taste to it and left my lips moist, probably won't purchase again until I figure out the secret to perfect use.
Bailey M.
I don't love this. I did use the mint so I think I want to try out the original just to see if I like it more.

I feel like I like it for the first use or 2 but over continued use of don't like what it does to my lips. I just prefer to use a really hydrating lip balm like the nivea. I will continue to use this but really only for occasional use.
Steffanie E.
Old Bridge, NJ
This lip exfoliator treats and helps smooth lips, leaving them with a buttery and hydrating film to protect. Influenster sent the mint-flavored one. elf also make a few different flavors like rose, grapefruit, coconut, sweet cherry, and a brown sugar but I was happy because I love mint flavored lip products – it’s nice to use before bed! The product is a thick stick with sugar granules mixed with shea butter, vitamin E, coconut and jojoba oils. It’s really nice and an excellent product if you like to wear matte/liquid lipsticks or just suffer from dry lips.

I keep it in my bathroom to use once or twice a week. Typically, I’ll run it back and forth on my bottom lip for 15 seconds, then my top lip for 15 seconds. Wipe the excess off with a tissue and leave the leftover balm on to go to sleep. Love this stuff!
Christen H.
North miami, FL
I have been so hesitant with this product for some reason. I felt like a lipstick type exfoliador just wouldn't get the job done for my extremely dry lips. BUT this totally exceeded my expectations. Exfoliates perfectly, wipe it of and vowala!
Tathiana Y.
Me ha encantado este labial exfoliante, es increíble la manera en la que funciona y elimina toda la piel muerta y reseca de los labios, además de su aroma y sabor, vale mucho la pena este producto.
Naomi M.
whitestone, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a great product, especially for the cold months. The only thing i'd say is it is very gritty so be careful and don't rub too harshly to make sure you don't irritate your lips. It does get your lips to be very soft. Great ELF product. Thanks influenster for sending me this complimentary to test out. All opinions are my own.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?