BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Victoria D.
Phoenix , Az
I tried this product many years ago and I got the chance to try it again thanks to influenster. Since I work at a warehouse my lips get chap so what I do is put this on exactly as it says then I add ChapStick on top it has kept my lips moisturized for most of the day then you have to reapply. Love this stuff!
Fariha H.
Lowell, MA
I started using this mainly because I had dry lip problem and my lips are kinda dark. So I saw this & started using it every night & the first one broke on me, but I still used it picking it out with my fingers & I loved the product so had to buy another. also it lasts for a long time!
Eva T.
Norman, OK
This is the best lip exfoliator I've tried. It does a great job and the moisturizing oils in the stick keep it from getting too harsh on your lips. I've actually found this more effective than sugar scrubs because it is easier to control where the product goes. I recommend it - and at this low price point, you really don't have anything to lose by trying it!
Sarah B.
Bartow, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This stuff is amazing. My go to lip exfoliator plus it's super affordable. Leaves my lips feeling really soft. I love this stuff and I completely recommend.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I have dry lips and i usually use a sugar scrub to get my lips to be nice and soft to apply lip product. This lip exfoliator does the same job in a more convenient way. You put it on just like lipstick and it smells good . You can also feel the exfoliation when you put it on. It is great and for the price you can't ask for more.
Kyara B.
Absolutely love the way this lip exfoliator smells and makes my lips feel. It's extremely moisturizing but not to oily. I would definitely purchase this product in the future and will use it for awhile. A definite recommendation to friends and family
Giovana M.
Westport , CT
I've been using the elf lip exfoliator for over a year now and I have to say is the best thing ever! There's no product out there that does it for me with that price and quality! I always recommend to my friends.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like the mint exfoliator compared to the original one. It really helps to get all the dead skin off my lips, makes them look pink and healthy, and with the mint i feel a little bit of a plumping effect. I like using this before i apply lipstick because it ensures a great application and my lipstick stays on so much longer!
Nikki M.
Milan, OH
I love this product! It gets all the nasty dead skin off of my lips and makes them super smooth! It is a very rough exfoliator, so if you're not a fan of that, I would not recommend this to you. But I loved it! Works very well!
Morgan B.
I personally did not like this product because it made my lips burn. It was also a slightly weird color. It is a great product though. Easy to apply, I just have pretty sensitive skin and it was not for me.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?