5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
This is amazing it really does exfoliate your lips and it comes with a lip balm on the end that is okay but the exfoliator is so easy and I love the different shades and they make your lips feeling super smooth afterwards and also it's super affordable I highly recommend
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I don't know if it's just me but I really didn't think this product did anything. It was super hard and it hurt my lips. I eventually put chapstick on my lips first and tried it again but it still didn't do anything. The exfoliate just got all over my lips and was messy
Katie B.
Katie B.
I recently received this lip exfoliator in a VoxBox and am so glad I'm able to try it. It's super easy, no mess, and actually works! I've tried lip exfoliators before that get the gunk off my lips, but the next day their dry and chapped again. Definitely a good product!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
I love how convenient this is, I can just whip it out quickly before doing my make-up to exfoliate my lips without worrying about it making a mess, after I exfoliate I put lip balm on and I end up with really soft lips and that makes my lipstick look smooth and perfect.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
Love how gritty this is, it gets all the flaky skin off and leaves everything perfectly smooth. It has a nice minty smell to it as well. The only thing I don't like is as you rub it on some of the stick breaks down from the pressure and can break off some excess chunks.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Minty and refreshing. I love this one because it isn't too harsh but is effective at getting off the annoying dead skin that happens to everyone during the winter. I purchased one for my mom for Christmas- she immediately wanted one of her own after borrowing mine once.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
I got this in my elf box and this is mint flavored. Ive been wanting to get the treat lip scrub and when i saw this was in my box i was beyond excited to try it! I have to say it works great. It has a slight waxy feeling but its not bad its the moisturizer so i love it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Orlando, FL
This product works like a gem!! it is especially useful in the winter when my lips get chapped. The mint scent isn't overpowering but i can taste it more than i can smell it. The only complaint is when you wipe away the grittiness it leaves my lips a little greasy feel.
Tamia B.
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
This a very convenient way to exfoliate your lips. It's not super harsh and doesn't leave your lips sore. It is perfect for when your lips are peeling or before wearing matte lipstick. Nobody wants cracked lips under matte lipstick. We all know how that ends up looking.
Abigayle M.
Abigayle M.
Columbia , SC
I'm obsessed with this exfoliator! It's gentle enough for daily use and my lips feel as soft as ever. Mine had a great mint flavor to it, which I think also had a plumping effect on my lips. The packaging looks very professional. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?