5 colors available

Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Dayton, OH
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This product is great! Its a affordable price and the lip scrub makes you lips super smooth. The lip stick that comes in the set is great. It goes on super smooth and not streaky at all. You get a lot of product for what you pay. I totally recommend this product to everyone
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
New Brighton, MN
I received this in my elf voxbox and I really liked it ! It took the dead skin off and didn't have a drying effect to it ! It was super easy to apply ! I did however feel like I had a weird taste in my mouth after using , it's supposed to be mint flavor but it wasn't mint .
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
I loved lip exfoliators. I haven't had one in years, but I love e.l.f. lip exfoliator and am glad that I found it through this latest sample. The fact that it comes in a tube and is applied like lipstick is my favorite feature. It went on easily and left my lips so smooth.
Mika C.
Mika C.
Mount Dora, FL
I'm in love with this product! It's perfect for when your lips need exfoliation on the go! Went beyond my expectations and helped me learn that this is worth money! This was a complimentary item I received from the ELF voxbox and I'm in love!
Thank you so much Influenster!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I got this product around five years ago and I didn't really enjoy it after a few of the applications but they have improved so much with their formula it's amazing. This product used to be really grainy and hard on the lips and now it's so silky smooth and feels so nice!
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Orlando, FL
Such an amazing product, I revived it in my elf voxbox from influenster in the mint flavor. It tastes really good so it's not disgusting to put on and it makes your lips feel so hydrated instantly! I would defiantly recommend to my friends and family and will re purchase!
Laura M.
Laura M.
I received this product free for testing purposes. It does a great job of taking off dead skin and making my lips feel very soft and smooth. My only complaint is that the lid does not stay on very well and has fallen off while in my purse multiple times since I've had it.
Gloria V.
Gloria V.
Williamstown, NJ
This lip exfoliator works so good! I received the mint one in my Elf voxbox and it was my first time trying it. The product really does exfoliate and I like how my lips feel refreshed after I apply it. The packaging is so nice and sleek- just like a lot of Elfs packaging.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best lip exfoliator I have used. With all the Matte lipstick trends lip care is sooo important! I was using the Laura Geller Lip Strip which is great but pricey and when I saw this on sale for $1 I thought "why not?" and I'm so glad I grabbed because now it's my favorite!
jen r.
jen r.
Bonifay, FL
This is a high quality product for the $4 I paid for it! I use this a few times a week! It makes my lips feel great and keeps them smooth. Exfoliation isn't only for the face and body; it is for the lips too! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a product like this.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?