BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sam H.
This product is so wonderful if you have dry lips! Its exfoliating sugars or beads take the dead skin right off my lips. It helps create such a smooth canvas for my lipstick. My lipstick doesn't cling to dry patches so it just makes my makeup look so much better! Also the price is prefect for anyone on a budget or for just anyone in general! Please give it a try you won't be disappointed!
Neen B.
Absolutely love E.L.F's mint lip exfoliator. It's super cute, convenient and fits right into my purse. You can use it on the road, so it's quite convenient on the on the go and great for nights out for too much lipstick appliances throughout the evening.Strongly recommend for the ladies especially in this brutal winter weather.
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM
I ran across this scrub in my local Walmart and I'm so glad that I did! First I'll start by saying I didn't pay much, under $5. The scrub is just like a lipstick and that's how I've been using it. It has a pretty rough texture that works amazingly! It also has a very pleasant smell and a mild sweet taste. All I can say is my lips have never been so soft. Get it!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I like this exfoliator Bc it's in the form of a lipstick so it's super easy to use. The flavor is super yummy and the scent is nice. The beads are he perfect size to take off any dead skin. It also leaves the lips hydrated Bc of the balm that's in it. I'd say it's a light to medium strength exfoliator ... I like it a lot and for the price, you can't beat it! $3 at Target.
Francine V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I have very dry lips all. the. time., so I have to be constantly exfoliating and applying lip balms, and lip treatments and what not and I really like the practicality of this lip exfoliator, the fact that it is in a lipstick tube form makes it really easy to just toss in my bag and exfoliate on the go. I have the sweet cherry scent, and that's my only problem with it, the scent isn't really my favorite but it does a good job and the price is great.
TaShyra G.
This exfoliator is one of my favorites, mostly because of the packaging. It doesn't do anything fancier than other sugar scrubs, but I find the lipstick tube more convenient than a pot, especially on the go. I do like the oil content, and when my lips feel especially dry, warming up the scrub with my lips makes it melt a little and increases the amount of oil that goes on. I have one on my makeup table and another in my purse. For the price, I can't beat it.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I have purchased serval of theses before in the past to received another one from Influebster in my e.l.f box. I hadn't ever tried the new peppermint version but I am such a fan! I like how much more gritty they are so you really feel like you are exfoliating your lips. Also having it a convenient tie makes it easy to travel with.
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
This product is great for removing dead skin from your lips before applying any lip product. My lips feel smooth and soft after using it. I would be a bit cautious when using it because my first tube broke in half and I had to mash it back together. The formulation is great and it smells nice. There's also a few new scents which is a plus and it's really affordable!
Brandi O.
Review for: Other more...
Chose Clear or the lip exfoliator that looks like brown sugar. Smells great, like a dessert. Not overwhelming. Used once. Almost like a lip balm. Was expecting more "scrub". Will apply more pressure next time. Good sturdy lip product, don't feel like it'll break off. But why Aspartame in ingredients?? Weird. Lips did feel really smooth and "buffed" after just once use. Will continue to use. Bought for $3 at Walmart! Love ELF and their affordable pricing.
Deirdre C.
Im giving this product four stars because I feel it doesn't quite do it's job perfectly. That being said, it smells and tastes great! It softens lips, and goes exfoliate. I feel it could exfoliate a bit better. I still have some noticable dead skin when i use this. It takes a few tries of scrubbing that wiping, and repeat.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?