BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tiffany R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best lip exfoliator I have ever used! I use it daily because my lips tend to get dry very easily. It removes all the dead skin and makes my lip so smooth. Like silk! The smell and taste is like the icing on the cake! Another one of ELF'S best products!
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
I love this product! I like the design; how it's shaped like a lipstick that you can just put on without getting your hands messy. It smells nice and feels cooling once on. It does a good job of getting rid of dead skin and making my lips feel smooth.
Samatra C.
Mabank, TX
This product creates the softest and most kissable lips that you've ever felt. My Husband was very pleased at the tenderness that the exfoliate brought out. I own so many ELF products that it is ridiculous, but they are definitely one of my favorites!
Victoriana R.
I am a huge fan of e.l.f. products as I have yet to be disappointed. This lip exfoliated is one of my favorites from e.l.f. Cosmetics. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this to others looking for a good lip exfoliant.
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
OMG I love this product. I personally think this product is one of Elf's best products they have out. The packaging is so sleek and cute. This exfoliant makes your lips feel so good. I ave the mint flavored one and It leaves your lips feeling so soft!
Jocelyn M.
Ive heard so many good things about this and was so excited when they sent it in my elf voxbox. I love the minty flavor and smell and how baby soft it leaves my lips. Also love how the bottom of it pops off and is a minty lip gloss/ more exfoliator!!!
Megan W.
I received this in my Influenster VoxBox! The price is affordable! It's a great value! It met my expectations! It's a great brand! I love Influenster! This is my 1st time to use it! Would definitely recommend it! It works great! My lips feel so soft!
Caitlin G.
I was so thankful to receive this product in my most recent VoxBox! It has a light smell, the perfect texture to exfoliate dead skin without being too rough, compact, and easy to use. I would definitely invest the small $3 to buy it when it runs out!
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
The lip exfoliator I received was the blue colored one. I really liked it. I used the brown one before and I love that one because it has more exfoliating features. The little stubble makes me feel like I'm really scrubbing the dead skin off my lips.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Lip Exfoliator is so genius, b*tch ! This product quickly removes all unwanted dry skin on my lips without doing any types of damage, nah mean?! It also doesn't leave any funny a** tastes or smells ! It just leaves your joints soft & plump, SLAAAY !
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?