BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Love the elf lip exfoliators. I got the mint one in a vox box for test purposes by I owned the original one already. I personally love the original more than the mint one because the original one has thicker pieces than the new ones. I like the rougher feel the bigger chunks give you but if you personally don't like that then then new flavored will be perfect for you because those are more of a micro feel.
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
I loved this lip exfoliator! Before I used it my lips were very dry and lightly chapped due to the weather. I used it for 4 days in a row twice a day and by the fourth day my lips were healthy and no longer chapped. I could wear lipstick again, hallelujah!
Tara O.
Love the minty flavor and texture but i feel like it made my lips dryer. I wouldn't purchase it again but i will probably use it all. Main reason for 3 stars is because of the drying it causes in my lips.
Kirsten S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this product in a voxbox recently, and although I've only used it a handful of times, I absolutely love it. Every time I've used it, it's left my dry, chapped lips feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy and the exfoliating properties aren't too rough and don't tug on the lips.
Kassy R.
The exfoliator worked well helped remove some dry skin and it made my lips softer.
Hailey T.
I would highly recommend this product, even if you don't generally have dry lips. It is super affordable and works wonders in softening and smoothing your lips! It doesn't make a mess and I like that it's applied like lipstick where you don't have to get product on your fingers!
Jessica M.
I absolutely love this! It does a perfect job of removing dead skin and leaves them so soft! It's also a plus that it comes in "lipstick" form which makes it easier to apply
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
Okay so this thing is SO WEIRD......but I love it! It threw me off at first mainly because I have never used a lip exfoliator before. Definitely going to re-buy this one because my lips felt so soft and tasted wicked good after I put it on!
Brooklynn B.
Winston salem, NC
This smells like peppermint! Works great! This Sugar scrubs definitely gets off all the dead/rough skin around and on your lips.
Sanzida B.
Ozone Park, NY
This product is kind of "meh". I don't really think it helped much. Not a fan of minty flavored/smelling product. Only plus side is that it's not as rough in comparison to most lip exfoliator.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?