5 colors available

Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
At first, I wasn't sure I liked this product, but that's because I wasn't using it long enough. I would only go over my lips for a few seconds, when I really should have been going over each lip for about 30 seconds. The scent is a warm vanilla, but not too overpowering. This really has become my favorite lip exfoliator of all time. The scrubby bits stay concentrated enough to really slough off any dead skin without melting or spreading out too fast. After I'm done going over my lips I wipe off any excess and then put on a moisturizing lip balm. My lips look fuller and are much healthier since I have been using this product on a regular basis. You can't beat the price on this either!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I loved this product I would recommend it to everyone! It's only $3.00 and it does the job so you def get a bang for your buck!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My favorite E.L.F. product. I'm not a fan of them, so this was an easily taken spot. This stuff is great. It leaves your lips feeling nice and smooth. It rids the lips of the dead skin cells. Plus it has a pleasant taste (even though you need to rinse it off lol) it does everything you could ask for a lip exfoliator
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love how well this exfoliates my lips and really appreciate that it is also moisturizing. It's also nice not having to stick my fingers into a little pot of sugar scrub. But I would be careful to not use too much pressure because multiple of mine have broken
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I hear a lot of people complaining about this product being too rough, but I've found if you pick the outer later off before each application it works great and doesn't feel rough to the touch. This is definitely a GODSEND!
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
One of my favorite ELF products and lip exfoliators in general! I have backups for my backups! Does a great job of exfoliating your lips. Recently, while on vacation, I bought one in Wal-Mart that was so perfumy I couldn't stand to use it. I'm going to have to contact the company to find out if Wal-Mart receives something different or if they reformulated it. It seriously was awful. I'm hoping this formula hasn't been changed because I can't stand the smell/taste of it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I initially really liked this product when i first bought it. I have really dry lips and can only wear certain types of lipsticks due to dead skin on my lips. This lip exfoliator worked great and smells even better. My only issue is, as i used more of the product the less solid the product in the tube became. I can try to use it on my lips and it just crumbles apart.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Beallsville, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product. I use it quite often and it really makes my lips feel nice and smooth. I have noticed the more I use it the harder it is to apply but that hasn't stopped me yet. I really like the smell of it and I like that it is in a tube instead of a pot. Overall I'm very thrilled by this product
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Mission, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Very impressed on all the skin it removed. After using it for a while I could see and feel and improvement on the look and texture of my lips. Lipstick glided on smoothr and did not look dry and wrinkled.
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this exfoliator!!! It's so great for chapped or sunburnt lips to make them soft again. It smells great and doesn't have an awful taste to it, and it's super affordable.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?