5 colors available

How to use:

Rachel
Rachel
San Diego, CA
This lip exfoliate was ok. As a exfoliator it was ok but didn't blow me away. Just as good any diy sugar scrub you could make. I did like how after I rubbed it off I could tell there were lots of moisturizing oils in it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
OBSESSED. I had never heard of a lip exfoliator before and my life is changed. It is salty and rough at first but then it turns smooth and works out the dead skin on your lips. My lips are constantly chapped and this has helped significantly so far!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
I received this in my ELF VoxBox. I got the scent Mint Maniac,
I LOVE minty things especially mint lip products.
I usually just use a toothbrush or sugar with water to exfoliate my lips but this eliminates a bit of mess and I get to skip a step if I am rushing!

This exfoliates and almost moisturizes your lips at the same time!
I would say it does but you wipe it off so it does not have time to add moisture into your lips.

I love the mint and the color is a nice touch (obviously clear on your lips but cool green in the tube) I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new product!
Defne A.
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
This is so good. It gets rid of the dead skin on your lips, moisturizes, and tastes awesome! It's easy to use. It's super cheap. It also comes with a lip balm in the bottom of the lipstick. I got this from Influenster from free but definitely will purchase again. These are my honest opinions.
Luna D.
Luna D.
I recently received this Elf lip exfoliator in my elf Voxbox and I'm totally speechless! It smells,taste,and feels amazing on my lips. It's really cute too, it's a minty green! This is my first ever lip exfoliating and I will definitely buy it in the future! I have elf lip plump and primer so I knew I'd love this product as well! I love Elf so much, I'm a member of their beauty squad so I receive points I can redeem on every dollar I spend. Really great perks! #playbeautifully #elfskincaretips
Ka H.
Ka H.
Merced, CA
It is minty and smooth. When you put it on it is tingly. It is a mint green stick. It makes the lips smooth. It smells good comes in lipstick formula.
Kao V.
Kao V.
Clovis, CA
Omg. I can not explain how much I love this lip exfoliation. Smells super sugary sweet and tastes yummy! It has sugary textures that helps exfoliate your lips. After using this, my lips feels super smooth and nice because it helped removed most of my dry skin on my lips
Madison A.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
This seriously makes my lips feel SO SOFT. It feels so good on my lips and makes my lipstick last even longer than it already does! It smells so good! It also comes in a cute little lipstick like package. I recommend this for everyone!
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
I have super dry and chapped lips no matter how often I moisturize! I love this product because I can use it right before I use a matte lipstick in order to make my look look flawless. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for that flawless lip look! I absolutely love how easy and quick it is to use!
rayleen m.
rayleen m.
El monte, CA
i did not like it at all! it did not exfloiate my lips at all.. it burned my lips as if i had cinnimon on them. i do not reccomend it to anyone! iwould maybe try another flavor of lip exfloiator.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?