BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Rachel M.
Christiansbrg, VA
Use with a toothbrush and a plumper and omg. So perfect. Esp under matte shades which show dry skin easily and need a little imph to get off.
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA
I like this its a moisturizer and leaves the lips soft and takes the dead skin away for me i use this before i put any lipstick or lipgloss o
Janna A.
Brooklyn , NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product it not only does what it says but it tastes amazing!!!!! My lips taste good all the way to the end of the day!
Vicky F.
Love love love loved this product. I just wouldn't use it on a daily basis. This is also great for the wintertime. I loved their packaging.'
Jenna K.
Wellesley, MA
Great at taking off the top layer of dead skin, but don't forget to put a lip balm on after! I like that they come in different flavors now.
Daniela M.
Oooomg!! This product is just AMAZING. I mean, I was looking for something like this , and it is perfect. My lips are very soft because of this amazing exfoliator.
Susan P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This was very inexpensive and it works wonders ! It made my lips very smooth. I have tried so many exfoliators and none compare to this one.
Jessica S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This exfoliates great. Plus, it tastes like brown sugar and honey! Not too bad of a taste. My lips are always super smooth after using it.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
very handy and works. Can't beat the price. It leaves the lips smooth and hydrated. I wish it was easier to remove the grit when finished.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Review for: Coconut more...
Love the smell and absolutely obsessed with the feel of my lips after using this product! SO worth the money and it's so reasonably priced!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?