BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tiffany B.
This is by far my favorite lip scrub the lush one is great but the fact that you don't have to get your hands messy is great

Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
I'm pretty impressed with how well the lip exfoliator works. My lips have been dry lately but this is really helping. It has really small exfoliators in it and it is very easy to apply.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I'm OBSESSED! So convenient and effective. My only complaint is that the lid comes off super easily. Regardless, I can totally see myself buying it in every flavor!
Heather J.
Chester, SC
This is one of my favorite lip products! I have super dry lips and this works well before I apply my lipstick. I love that it's in lipstick form and mess free! After scrubbing over your lips you can see the dead skin begin to come off. Great product. I received this in my voxbox courtesy of Influenster and had never tried the product before. The opinions are all my own.
Valerie T.
Downey, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
E.L.f. lip exfoliatior love the price it works perfectly for the price. I would keep on buying it.
Aimee A.
Glenville, WV
LOVE THESE! great product for a great price! They exfoliate without being too harsh and they smell/taste great too!
Jennifer L.
Smithfield , NC
Love these I have one in the flavor of mint and it's awesome really makes your lips feel smooth
Diana C.
Williamsport, PA
I really do think this is a good product but the minty taste isn't for me although I do like the little lipgloss at the bottom of it I tap it twice and put it on my lips but the scrub self I don't know it I guess it's the taste for me because other than that once I'm done exfoliating and then put a nice blossom on top my lips feel plumped
Erin G.
I absolutely love this exfoliator! I use this at least twice a day, sometimes even more because my lips get so dry in the winter. It makes my lips feel so soft and I can't go a day withou it!
MAria p.
Saint Ann, MO
I been using e.l.f. lip exfoliator for over a year now and I can feel that there was a big difference on my lips. It became smooth. I usually use it before applying lipstick.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?