5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Its not the best exfoliator I have ever used, but for the price, its fantastic! It does help to remove chapped skin from your lips and makes them super smooth for wearing those perfect shades of lipsticks and glosses. I have found that this may take a couple of applications for the best results, whereas other products usually work with one application. Other than that, no complaints.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this exfoliator. I'm not too big on the taste but it's easy to quickly wash off without tasting it. It really exfoliates without irritating your skin and it moisturizes while it does it. It's easy to find and cheap.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliater works very well, especially for the price! It smells & tastes amazing! However it takes a few uses for the best results and sometimes comes off onto my lips chunky. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product!
patricia g.
patricia g.

This lip is a success. It has a great texture, excellent for exfoliating the lips in a subtle way. The aroma and the flavor is mint.

I use it, passing the lipstick a few times. After finishing I applied a lip balm.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Max Meadows, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is one of my Holy Grails. I have tried lots of lip products to try to help my dead skin cells. This products was the cheapest one and it worked the best. I also love the smell of it. It is one of my must haves.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this stuff so much! It does have a sweet aftertaste but it works really well on removing dead skin and keeping lips moisturized.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Taylorsville, Ky
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It was great the first few times and then the stick broke off and got stuck in the cap. Bought two of them and both did it. Maybe operator error. Smells and taste good but I will stick with olive oil and sugar.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm so addicted to this product. Nothing else helps chapped dry lips like this does.
courtney h.
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I seriously use nothing else other than ELF. This stuff smells and tastes so good. It leaves your lips smooth like a baby booty.
Shandra H.
Shandra H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Hands down best product. Have used more expensive brands and did not work as effectively as this product. Loyal customer on this product!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?