5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Samantha r.
Samantha r.
I received the mint flavor lip exfoliator and I must say I'm not a fan.it does exfoliate your lips but it has a heavy taste of mint and that I do not like.
Stefanie F.
Stefanie F.
Ok first off I used this waay before I received it in my elf voxbox and I love it! I always use this whenever I feel like my lips have dead skin and need some exfoliating and it always leaves my lips feeling smooth.
Xhana A.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I received this for my honest review on my elf voxbox and I am so happy I did. The mint flavor one is amazing, i use it every time I feel like my lips need a good exfoliation or when I wear a matte liquid lipstick and want it to go on smooth I use this exfoliater first. It is amazing.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
I was super excited to get this in my ELF voxbox because I've never used anything like it! It's formulated like a lip balm with sugar crystals and feels so nice to rub together on your lips. Even my boyfriend,
who is very picky about what's on my lips, loved it! Leaves a clean, supple and plump feel. Would totally repurchase. Thanks influenster!
alisha s.
alisha s.
bronx, NY
i got this is my e.l.f voxbox so awesome this lip care works helps my dry crack lips i want to get another =)
Kyara B.
Kyara B.
Absolutely love the way this lip exfoliator smells and makes my lips feel. It's extremely moisturizing but not to oily. I would definitely purchase this product in the future and will use it for awhile. A definite recommendation to friends and family
Renate B.
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I am loving trying out this lip exfoliator that I received for free for testing purposes. It leaves my lips feeling so smooth, and left a great base for applying color!
Jocey F.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
I am in love with this lip exfoliator! It made my lips so soft and gave them a little extra shine. And bonus, because I absolutely love mint!
Janet R.
Janet R.
Received free for testing purposes. I just started using it and really like it. Love that its like a lip stick and it very easy to apply. Removes all dead skin and leaves me lips super soft.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Chino Hills , CA
Not a huge fan of lip exfoliators but I ended really liking this one! Came with my vox box
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?