BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jenna H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Pretty good exfoliation and mild mint scent/taste. Good to use when your lips have been dry
Socorro S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Works super good! Leaves your lips soft, you just gotta really clean it off or it'll go in your mouth, its not a bad smell or taste but I don't think its good to consume each time lol. Also don't rub it on too roughly it'll break in half.
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX
Love this lip exfoliator! I use this. Write I apply any darker lip color to make sure that my lips don't look cracked with dry skin. There's a sweet small to it, it's totally nude and the abrasion is just enough to exfoliate any dry skin! Did I mention it's 3 bucks!?
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love the mint version, it had a great balance of exfoliation and moisture from the oils in the stick. It was the first product I've ever finished completely in a matter of months. I use it every morning before I do my makeup. I picked up the brown sugar one in the store (target didn't have the mint) and it's much harder. I don't know if it's random or if there is a big difference between the two but next time I order from ulta I'll be getting two more mint exfoliators
Jada J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this product all the time. I love how it makes my lips smell and feel so good. Also it makes my lips super soft. I will definitely be using this product again. It was my first time buying and I loved it. I really do recommend this product.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I am seriously In LOVE with this exfoliator! My lips get so dry no matter what time of year and this product is a total lip saver! No more cracking and bleeding for me! It's great that is so cheap too! I will buy this forever!!
Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this product!! I have very dry lips that constantly peel a lot & this does the trick for them. I've only tried one other brand which was Treat Marshmallow Lip Scrub & e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator blows it away. It's harder so it's easier to use in the chapstick tube form which I prefer, I feel it works better than the softer kind you use your finger to apply. It's more gritty so it works great for removing the dead skin, but if you have sensitive lips you might want something gentler as it's pretty rough, which I love. It tastes wonderful! It's sweeter & more flavorful than Treat brand & leaves a moisturizing balm feel after I lick away all the granules. It leaves my lips soft & smooth & after about a week of using it I find I don't have to use it as often. To use it I just lick my lips & apply it in a circular motion then lick away the excess & follow with glossy balm. It even works on the chapped places I get in the corners of my mouth. Only $3 & I can get it at my local drugstore!
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product smells like vanilla bean and it really cute because it's packaged as a lipstick. Very affordable and does the job of exfoliating my lips really well.
Kaylin B.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a very nice lip exfoliater simply because it is in the shape of a lipstick, which makes it easier to apply. the only downside is that it breaks easily, so you have to be careful. Though it does do it's job, making lips smooth and soft.
christa w.
Annapolis, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliator is a dream!! I love the minty taste and it perfectly exfoliates without causing any pain. The packaging is perfect and slim!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?