BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Loved using this lip exfoliater before I used the matte lipstick. I got it for free in the elf vox box! The price isn't bad so I'll be checking out different shades as well! I recommend the shade wine!
LeeAnne G.
LeeAnne G.
Love it! I have the mint and I love the smell. After using this product my lips feel clean soft and healthier.
Lisette V.
Lisette V.
I tried it in my hand and loved it. Trying them on my face tomorrow for a video. Love the color and that the mint smell isn't too overpowering
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Live this stuff! I've always used the lush brand exfoliater. This stuff is just as awesome, less messy and way cheaper. So I would definitely recommend it. It's great when you just need to exfoliate your lips because they are chapped and is also great to use right before applying lipstick!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This is the first lip exfoliator I've used and I'm happy with it. My lips are always extremely chapped and this product is so easy to use. I love that it is in the shape of a lipstick and not messy. It is also so inexpensive! My only complaint is that sometimes the exfoliating parts of the balm are kind of painful, but they get the job done. I definitely recommend!
Thera H.
Thera H.
I received this product from Influenster for free to review and I must say I'm already in love with it! As I was applying the product I realized it had a sweet mint flavor, YUM. I also really love the fact that the sugar in the scrub is a super fine consistency. I wear A LOT of matte lipsticks (which dry out my lips) and this exfoliator really helps to moisturize my lips. I recommend giving this lip scrub a go!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Bronx, NY
This was probably my least favorite item I the E.L.F. Voxbox partially because I have no idea if I'm using right or if it's working. I don't use it very often. I test it out every so often in order to see if anything else would happen.
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
I have it in the scent mint. It smells really good. I like how it is in a lipstick shape, it makes it easy to apply. It has the perfect amount of exfoliation for a simple exfoliator. It is a good product
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Absolutely in love with this product. I have really chapped lips but this helps a lot. I also love the packaging and how easy it is to use
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes from Influenster. I received the Mint Maniac. I absolutely loved it. I have never used a lip exfoliator before, but it's easy to apply and really did make my lips feel softer! Definitely a must-have for these colder dry months!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?