BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ashley G.
I have the mint flavor and I loooveee it. Super exfoliating and leaves your lips feeling amazing. Such a great way to prep your lips for a matte lipstick. It's the first time I've ever used it and I think it's definetly a great price. Would totally buy again.
Clarissa G.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Gently exfoliates skin on the lips leaving them soft and supple. Sugary. Minty. Great. :)
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
I am in love with this lip exfoliator! It made my lips so soft and gave them a little extra shine. And bonus, because I absolutely love mint!
Sophie T.
For those of you who experience dry, chapped lips in the winter like myself this product is for YOU! This lip exfoliator left my lips feeling the softest I've felt! I would definitely buy this again.
This product makes my lips feel and look so much healthier. It even adds a more natural color when used properly. I would definitely recommend buying this product if you are in need of a lip exfoliate.
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
I love this lip exfoliator ! For a first timer, I noticed that my lips became softer and smoother once I use it. Plus once I wear lippies, it made the lips look and feel better due to the exfoliation !
Christa C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The Elf lip exfoliater leaves my lips noticeably soft and actually taste so good! This is a must have this winter season!

I received this complimentary product to try out! ūüíē
Do√Īna p.
anaheim, CA
Really cheap and makes your lips soft and all that good stuff. Good for spying after you do your foundation, for a perfect hydrated look on your lips
Haley P.
I love this stuff!!! It leave my lips feeling so great after applying. I only use it when I'm gonna be wearing a drying lipstick! I apply this and leave it on for a few minutes and then wipe off with a cotton ball!
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
ELF lip exfoliator has been amazing on my lips as we get into the winter months. takes the dry pieces of skin right off my lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?