5 colors available

Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
In the winter my lips get very chapped and this stuff really smooths them out and makes them super soft. I rub it on my lips after I wash my face then put on my eos chapstick and my lips feel amazing!!!
member-ad65d76b5
member-ad65d76b5
San Diego
I like this exfoliator it removes all your dead skin from you're lips and it leaves them super soft!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've been using this for years right before I apply a lip balm over night. It buffs away dry skin and imperfections. Lovely product and lovely price. This is perfect if you suffer from dry cracked lips or just love soft lips. Enjoy!
Kaela C.
Kaela C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is really good at taking off the Peeling dead skin of your lips to make them feel soft, it's exfoliating as well making blood flow go to your lips making them seem more full.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Seriously love this product. It smells amazing and you'll prolly want to eat it. But that's not recommended lol xD
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Kearny, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just bought this, and I Loooove it! It makes my lips nice and soft, and no more chapped lips. Makes my lips lipstick look good. Awesome product!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I always get super chapped lips especially in the winter, this helps a lot with hydrating and getting rid of dead skin. It makes them feel super soft and makes them feel a lot better. It also smells and tastes good (if you happen to get some in your mouth) and really helps a lot.
Ashley d.
Ashley d.
I actually prefer it be in a tube like this! I can rub it on my lips without having to wash my hands and it really makes a difference! It's easy to use and I recommend it to anyone who doesn't wanna make a mess!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Its not the best exfoliator I have ever used, but for the price, its fantastic! It does help to remove chapped skin from your lips and makes them super smooth for wearing those perfect shades of lipsticks and glosses. I have found that this may take a couple of applications for the best results, whereas other products usually work with one application. Other than that, no complaints.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this exfoliator. I'm not too big on the taste but it's easy to quickly wash off without tasting it. It really exfoliates without irritating your skin and it moisturizes while it does it. It's easy to find and cheap.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?