5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Sydney M.
Sydney M.
I received this in a voxbox and immediately fell in LOVE! It's so amazing and works great. It goes on like a chap stick and it has little beads in it that exfoliate and then dissolve to leave your lips soft and moist.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Elf is a great brand, I am really like the Lip exfoliator in mint maniac, the price is amazing too! This is the first time I've used this product and I love how soft it's left my lips, I recommend this product. Loving the refreshing feeling on my lips! Love love love!!!
Kim P.
Kim P.
I love this lip exfoliator! It removes dry skin and protects my lips with Vitamin E and shea butter.
Heather R.
Heather R.
The mint was a little powerful but the exfoliation technique of moisturizing my lips back to life is brilliant. It feels great.
Jeniva Q.
Jeniva Q.
Got this in the latest brand box in the flavor mint maniac. I have mixed feelings just because it took me a little while to get to the exfoliating layer of the product. I do love the shape it's so easy to use but I'm not sure how sanitary it is to scrub your lips over and over with the same dirty end. Over all not a bad lip scrub and I will continue using the product.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
I got this product in my #elfvoxbox and I was pleasantly surprised! It's mint flavored and it really exfoliated my lips before applying my favorite matte lip color. I've been hesitant to try something like this but it really is a fast and easy way to exfoliate!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Stamford, CT
e.l.f. This is the Best lip exfoliator ever, I tried it 2 weeks ago and is great, you can feel the different on your lips. The smell is so good, soft! I love it ! I'll buy this again, you should try!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I'm addicted to the smell/flavor but am annoyed at how often I felt compelled to use it. Really super cute color of mint green, it has a nice case as well.
Nia N.
Nia N.
Great stuff!! This has been my go-to lip scrub for YEARS because of the great quantity and quality for the price (full price is $3 on eyeslipsface.com, but they offer 50% off sales pretty frequently), and the brand is vegan and cruelty-free, which means you don't have to compromise your ethics.

I really like this product (thus far, I've only tried the brown variety, which is the original version), but I have to specify that this stuff is VERY scrubby. In fact, I don't recommend applying it directly to your lips. I always do a whole routine- prep my lips by genrously coating with a nice thick treatment (like the Nivea or Carmex tubs) and then apply this. After applying it all over my lips in a circular motion, I take a wet washcloth to my lips and gently wipe everything away. GENTLY. The exfoliation already happened, so don't be too rough immately afterward. :)

Then, I follow up with my favorite balm (right now, it's Revo Gingerbread S'Mores) and call it a night. I don't typically use this immediately before applying a lipstick, asI think the effects last for several days.

Applying this product directly to dry lips is overly abrasive, so I don't recommend that. Also, don't apply it to already irritated, damaged, or chapped lips. Finally, I don't use this more than twice a week.

4/5 stars! I have repurchased this for years, and will continue to do so! I've only subtracted a star because of the large grit. I think if the grit was finer, this would be a perfect product.
Heather M.
Heather M.
My lips feel really soft. I've never used a lip Exfoliator so it's something I need to get used too but I like it. I enjoy the mint flavor also 😋
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?