BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
kiara s.
kiara s.
I really do Recommend this product otd great for crack dry lips. Leaves your lips feddling moisture and smooth love it thanks for the free gifts influensters
Melina W.
Melina W.
Seaford, VA
My favorite lip exfoliator! It makes your lips smooth for applying lipstick and it's a great price. I've tried more pricey exfoliators but this one works just as well.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This product is great for chapped and dry lips! Peels away all the dead skin leaving your lips silky smooth.
maria a.
maria a.
Medley, FL
I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

But with this one is so easy to apply on the go, and it works perfectly for me, i love it!
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Chicago , IL
Love it. Really does exfoliate lips do to the grainy texture of the lipstick. Also moisturizes lips nicely
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
I was really surprised at how much I liked this product! I did revive this in a Voxbox to test and it is really nice on my lips. It had a nice mint scent and I have noticed a softer touch to my lips after using. I really like that is also a lipstick because I can apply it easier than sticking my finger in a container.
Channel J.
Channel J.
Conway, AR
I have actually used this product before a few times. Never used the mint one which I received in my elf vox Box but I like it they worked the same. But the mint one taste kind of good. 😉
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
I have it in the scent mint. It smells really good. I like how it is in a lipstick shape, it makes it easy to apply. It has the perfect amount of exfoliation for a simple exfoliator. It is a good product
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
One of the greatest inventions because makeup gets on your lips as you are doing your make up and a simple swipe of this makes it seems like nothing happened!
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm really loving this new formula for elf lip exfoliator! Not as gritty and smells, feels and even tastes good! I prime my lips with this scrub right before applying matte lip colors so I get a smooth finish without dry lips! Such a great deal!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?