BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Ashleigh M.
I never used a lip exfoliator before trying this . I got it in sweet cherry , it leaves my lips feeling wonderful and has a sweet aftertaste .
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Other more...
Smells yummy and works pretty well but you have to be careful to not let it dry out. When it dries up some it ends up breaking apart a little.
Melina A.
Galena Park, TX
Review for: Brown sugar more...
Love this exfoliating lipstick it helps me a lot since my lips are always dry I just exfoliate and apply my lipstick and makeup lips look soft
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Ame este producto!! La verdad me sorprendió mucho el formato de este exfoliador de labios! Dejó mis labios muy suaves y libre de pellejitos!
Wednesday N.
Dallas, TX
Best!!! Especially in cherry flavor. It's not overly cherry but you still can tell it's there. Totally went above and beyond what I expected
Emma D.
Elmhurst, IL
Loved that this product is in a lipstick format. Other companies have lip exfoliants that tend to be messy to apply. This is easy on and off
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product helps you get rid of dead skin on lips and leaves super soft. This was my first time using a lip exfoliator and i am loving it
Kaitlyn B.
North Berwick, ME
I got the mint version and I absolutely love it. Use it basically every other day, I would use it everyday if I could! Makes my lips so soft!
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Works really well and is super convenient. I love that I can run it over my lips quickly and it doesn't make a mess. Leaves my lips looking 💯
Genevieve P.
Amazing!! So easy to use, very quick and effective!! It's nice to get the skin off that you cant just by brushing your lips with a toothbrush
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?