5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Me encanta no puedo vivir sin el es súper barato y es muy bueno me gusta como deja mis labios lo uso una vez por semana y mi labios se sienten súper suaves me quita toda la piel muerta se lo recomiendo al 100 por ciento
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
Amazing product!!! I've used lip scrubs in the past and I always hated how it was in a pot. With this product, you are able to take this lip exfoliated with you on the go! It works like a charm on the lips and helps give it a healthier look. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Best lip exfoliator ive ever tried really does leave my lips very smooth and amazing their barely chap i love this product.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
Although it was broken when I got it, it was still a really good product! I got the Mint Maniac one and I love the mint in it!
Sana I.
Sana I.
Elf Mint Exfoliator:

Its great and definitely better then the almond one I once used. Its finer in the scrub and very gently and cooling for the lips! Its yummy too lol!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
This thing is pretty frickin' cool! I didn't even know lip exfoliators came in lipstick form before I received this voxbox. It leaves your lips super soft after use and if you remove the bottom, there's some chap stick for use after you exfoliate! This one came in Mint Maniac which leaves your lips feeling fresh as well.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
So far favorite thing I received in the voxbox love it. It really takes all the dead skin off my lips and left them feeling smooth and comfortable. So excited about this!
Carmen N.
Carmen N.
jersey city
I got this exfoliater in my vox box. At first I thought it was going to go on smooth but as I continued to apply it, it was like applying a facial scrub onto my lips. I like this product and would recommend it. It's a great price! ♡
Angel G.
Angel G.
Love this product worth the money would repurchase make sure looks feel awesome and would recommend
Yamilleth R.
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Omg qué cosa más rica se siente y tiene sabor ! Si funciona deja los labios suaves y no se desbarata el labial queda con la forma de labial . Me encanto de verdad es una locura de productos se los recomiendo chicas
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?