BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Wednesday N.
Wednesday N.
Dallas, TX
Best!!! Especially in cherry flavor. It's not overly cherry but you still can tell it's there. Totally went above and beyond what I expected
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA
Received complimentary but my thoughts are my own. I used to be a die hard user of the original exfoliatior but I fell out of favor for scrubs with smaller grits. But these new flavored scrubs are amazing and the stick form will always be my preference. Great job elf!
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
I tried this product at night and then again before applying my lipstick, I really liked it. It felt nice on my lips and I could still feel it throughout the day. It's Great for the winter, overall, I would buy it again and it's a good quality for cheap!
Katy F.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
YOU GUYS. I have such dry, painfully chapped lips in the winter and swear every year that I'm going to find a good lip exfoliator that doesn't break the bank. Thanks to influenster, the best of the best (and cheap!!) just came in the mail for free for me to test! And I honestly love it so much!! This stick of mint maniac is gritty enough that you can control just how rough it scrubs your lips. The scent and taste are nice even though you aren't supposed to leave it on after. I've used this for two days in a row one time a day followed by a good coat of my usual chapstick and my lips feel fantastic!! My only advice is not to use this before a big event unless you're going for a red lip! At least my lips were slightly red from the pumice (I ain't mad).
Oriagna I.
Oriagna I.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use this set everyday! I bought the nude/ pink color. It's basically like I'm wearing nothing on my lips. I love it!
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Alva , OK
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it has a minty feel and I received it on my VoxBox . It definitely met my expectations for a product with good value and not pricey at all. I recommend it because it left my lips so soft and ready for the lipstick.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I found this product not so long ago and it was such perfect timing this makes my lips extremely smooth and my lipstick glides on so smoothly
Molika S.
Molika S.
This lip exfoliator is very effective in removing all the dead skins on my lips. It's gentle removes them without being too rough. I love the sugar in it and it taste yummy. It makes my lips nice and soft. If you use this be sure to follow it with your favorite lip balm!
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
I've tried two version of the lip exfoliator before: the original (brown sugary) and the green one (mint) - I prefer the former over the latter. The granules in the original are much bigger, making exfoliation more effective. The latter has very small granules that don't do much to exfoliate my lips. If you get really dry lips like me with lots of dry patches, I would recommend the original version. If you have lips that aren't very dry, I would recommend the mint!

I think the packaging is really convenient, and the price point is solid.
Kaylea T.
Kaylea T.
Saint Louis, MI
I absolutely love this product and the price! It takes off all the dead skin and plumps as well, I love the scent and packaging. Always make sure to put on some type of lip moisturizer after to keep them feeling soft!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?