BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Taylor N.
Knoxville, TN
Love the packaging, and the flavor is absolutely amazing. The Mint Maniac is a must have. The texture is perfect, and it exfoliates very well.
Ariel T.
Midland, TX
I didn't like the way it felt when I was putting it on. But it does work and my lips feel extremely soft!! I received this product free to try
Lauren M.
Sheboygan, WI
I love lip exfoliaters and this one takes the cake. Instead of a pot that makes a mess it's a lipstick. It make zero mess and it easy to use!!!
Kaitlyn L.
Potsdam
This product feels like it is removing the dry skin on your lips but when you wipe it away there is no difference other than the waxy feeling.
Ela A.
Louisville
It smoothed my lips instantly! It doesen't taste gross, either! I like that it Grubbs right off my lips, so I can put on lip colour right away.
Kelly K.
fords
Looove this product! I usually put it on right before I do my lip make up. It takes the dead skin away and adds a little plumpness to my lips.
Ashleigh M.
I never used a lip exfoliator before trying this . I got it in sweet cherry , it leaves my lips feeling wonderful and has a sweet aftertaste .
Kate C.
Ottumwa
Love love loveeeeeee the smell the taste the texture this product is better then lush ! I love it an it's so affordable ! Definitely recommend
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
This works amazing and really smoothes out your chapped lips! Just by the exfoliation I feel that it makes my lips look fuller and more plump!
Lisette V.
I tried it in my hand and loved it. Trying them on my face tomorrow for a video. Love the color and that the mint smell isn't too overpowering
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?