BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ty C.
Ty C.
I love love love E.L.F. Products! This products is so easy to use and does a great job at peeling off the dead skin on my lips. It's smells and taste soo good! It's an affordable product and would definitely recommend it!
Mercaides M.
Mercaides M.
Waukegan, IL
Mine broke as soon as I went to apply it to my lips for the first time. I couldn't even return it cause it was technically "used."
O. H.
O. H.
I recieved this product to try for free through my E.L.F. VoxBox!

At first given the packaging and how smooth it looked I thought it might be a chemical exfoliator- meant to be applied to and kept on the lips! But it's actually lip balm with sugar in it- so it's supposed to be rubbed onto your lips and then wiped off afterward. I could probably spend 5 minutes scrubbing my lips with it but I'd probably go through the product pretty fast so I might still gravitate using my toothbrush or a towel to exfoliate instead. This is just much more gentle and, of course, moisturizing so for anyone with sensitive skin this would be great! Also, I got it in the mint flavor and with the sugar it's a very sweet light mint taste.
Estephania A.
Estephania A.
Hace que los labios se sientan limpios y frescos. Su formula no lastima los labios y remueve eficazmente los pellejitos que hacen que los labios se vean resecos. Amo estos productos debido a lo económicos que son , su calidad y lo bien que se aplican
Wednesday N.
Wednesday N.
Dallas, TX
Best!!! Especially in cherry flavor. It's not overly cherry but you still can tell it's there. Totally went above and beyond what I expected
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA
Received complimentary but my thoughts are my own. I used to be a die hard user of the original exfoliatior but I fell out of favor for scrubs with smaller grits. But these new flavored scrubs are amazing and the stick form will always be my preference. Great job elf!
Jina O.
Jina O.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this. It's very minty and is such an interesting product because its packaged like a lipstick but feels like you're adding a grainy exfoliating gel on your lips. Definitely a cool product to try out especially if your lips get chapped like mine.
Nat F.
Nat F.
This will be a must have for winter. It is so gentle and yet so powerful. It is also super affordable making it much better than any other lip exfoliant I've tried! I got this in a VoxBox and plan to gift it to all my girlfriends this holiday season!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
This was the best thing that I have ever used.. it made my lips very smooth and where they looked a lot sexier than without the exfoliated. Kept my lip stick longer lasting also!!! I'd totally buy it again. :)
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Absolutely in love with this product. I have really chapped lips but this helps a lot. I also love the packaging and how easy it is to use
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?