BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Love the mint maniac. It left my lips very soft. Had little micro beads that exfoliated. Used lip balm afterwards. So excited I received this!
Charlotte B.
I am in love with this product I have the mint and the cherry one and I love them so much! I am definitely repurchasing them when they are done
Roskita S.
This is actually pretty cool. I've never tried something like this. I just rinse it off with water n cotton pad and my lips get super smooth!!!
Debbie H.
Smells like mint and it is a little rough when you apply it to your lips. Great product that leaves you're lips feeling fresh and moisturized !
Anna D.
Garden grove , CA
This exfoliate is so easy to use and gentle on the lips.. I have a problem with dry lips and this products removes everything without tearing !
Lauren M.
Sheboygan, WI
I love lip exfoliaters and this one takes the cake. Instead of a pot that makes a mess it's a lipstick. It make zero mess and it easy to use!!!
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
This works amazing and really smoothes out your chapped lips! Just by the exfoliation I feel that it makes my lips look fuller and more plump!
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
Like who ever invented this is a legit superhero! Like this winter cold tried to mess up my lips but this lip exfoliant saved the freakn day!!!
Stephanie R.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Brown sugar more...
This is great for those of us that need or want a little extra plump in lips. It for me does wonders and great quality of colors available too!
Eunice Cindy W.
Love that this product has double properties to it. It exfoliates my chapped lips and hydrates as well. It is now in my daily morning routine.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?