5 colors available

Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I don't really notice any change at all with this product. I think its nice and tough for removing that dead skin but it doesn't seem to last for me.
Marlen S.
Marlen S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Love this exfoliator! I'm a fan of liquid lipsticks but sometimes they can be a bit drying. I prep my lips with this exfoliator and I find it very helpful. Its only a few bucks its defiantly worth the try!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
This was great! It removed all of the dead skin from my lips, left this amazing minty smell and then my lipstick lasted all day without my lips drying!
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Dead winter lips be gone this stuff is magical and amazing and my lips are so happy and look and feel great
Taylor
Taylor
I'm currently on my fourth tube of this! I love how it is packaged in the tube rather than being a standard sugar scrub. When you first use it, you have to get the initial smooth layer of product off to get to the tougher, more exfoliating part of the product. I use this 2-3 times a week and it takes off all of the dead and chapped skin on my lips. It's a great product especially for the low price.
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
It is a lip exfoliant that feels natural, works well and is economical Perfect for preparing lips for those matte lipsticks.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
A go-to winter product! Exfoliates and softens. I normally follow up with chapstick and I'm good to go.
Kayla o.
Kayla o.
Lake forest , CA
E.l.f is seriously one of my favorite make up companies and the prices can't be beat. So crazy inexpensive and it's good quality. The lip exfoliator is a must have! I constantly have dead skin on my lips and this helps so much
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Amazing! Makes your lip so soft and smells so good! I love it try it out and very good for the price!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Love this product! I especially like how it is made to look like a lipstick, so you can gently scrub your lips without much effort or mess. I use this product to treat my lips when they get dry, chapped and flaky in the colder months. Great to use for prepping lips prior to applying lipstick, help chapped lips and remove dead skin. I love how my lips look and feel after using it- make sure to apply Vaseline or other treatment after to keep lips from drying out again.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?