BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
DeKera S.
DeKera S.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is awesome and for the price, it's a steal!! Helps to keep my lips smooth and flake-free! Subtle sweet taste with sugar embedding in it to exfoliate your lips! Great for when you want to wear those matte liquid lipsticks! Hydrates and conditions lips too!!
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
This is the perfect exfoliator! Not gonna lie, this season makes my skin and lips super dry. But this Lip exfoliator is my salvation! Plus you can bring it on your purse and use it as a lip balm since hydrates lips a lot.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
This lip exfoliator is great. I feel like its gets thr job done. I have really dried lips especially during the winter and i always lovr to exfoliate my lips
Ty C.
Ty C.
I love love love E.L.F. Products! This products is so easy to use and does a great job at peeling off the dead skin on my lips. It's smells and taste soo good! It's an affordable product and would definitely recommend it!
Mercaides M.
Mercaides M.
Waukegan, IL
Mine broke as soon as I went to apply it to my lips for the first time. I couldn't even return it cause it was technically "used."
Ivey A.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, but I liked this a lot! After applying this, my lips felt so smooth and free of dead skin! I applied lipstick afterwards and it went on so smooth! I was very impressed. I received this product free from Influenster in my latest VoxBox.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Phoenix , Az
I tried this product many years ago and I got the chance to try it again thanks to influenster. Since I work at a warehouse my lips get chap so what I do is put this on exactly as it says then I add ChapStick on top it has kept my lips moisturized for most of the day then you have to reapply. Love this stuff!
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried exfoliators before but I love the fact that this one is mint and looks like mint (the color). This product makes my lips feel absolutely amazing and soft. It makes my lips feel healthy as well!
Wednesday N.
Wednesday N.
Dallas, TX
Best!!! Especially in cherry flavor. It's not overly cherry but you still can tell it's there. Totally went above and beyond what I expected
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA
Received complimentary but my thoughts are my own. I used to be a die hard user of the original exfoliatior but I fell out of favor for scrubs with smaller grits. But these new flavored scrubs are amazing and the stick form will always be my preference. Great job elf!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?