BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product exfoliates my lips, it makes my lips nice and smooth. It is a bit rough, but for its price it is forgivable!💗
Bryanna K.
Las Vegas , NV
I'm OBSESSED with this exfoliator!! It makes my lips feel so soft and takes off all the dead skin! And a fun little tip the bottom of the applicator where the color is shown of what's in the tube you can take it off and surprise! You have chapstick for after the exfoliating! Hands down favorite product!

I got this for free but my opinions are my own!
Raven H.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is an absolute must for the winter season! My lips were beginning to feel dry and started peeling in a few areas. After one use of this product, it was if the peeling and dryness was never there to begin with. It left my lips feeling so soft and I will definietly keep this in my beauty bag. Also, you can't beat that $3 price tag.
Idrialis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
With this very crazy and ever changing winter weather, my lips cracks very easily, so I find it essential to use a lips exfoliator, this one is strong enough to remove dead/chapped/dry skin from my lips, but at the same time, soft enough to not break them and live the lips feeling soft, clean, healthy. I'm using the mint essence one and It has become a most have. About the price, what to say, it's elf, of course is a good value!
Amy Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing lip exfoliation for its price and very useful especially in the winter when dry, chapped lips is something to fight off.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was highly impressed with this lip exfoliator. It leaves my lips feeling slightly waxy and it's an awesome feeling! The blue one has your lips minty afterwards. I made my boyfriend try it and he liked it too!
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first ever lip exfoliator and I must say that I was very impressed! The smell was everything and the taste wasn't bad! It's was so simple to apply and it made my lips feel so good after! When I run out of it I will most definitely be buying more! I received this product for free to test but as always all opinions are my own
Tatiana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't the best but it's definitely do-able. I like how it's in the form of a lipstick, super easy to use, compact, easy to travel with. And it tastes minty so it's never a problem with the taste .
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
This lip exfoliators is okay. Don't know if it really does.much to be honest though. It kind of hurts.my lips when I used it and the taste is bad. But still trying it out to see if my opinion changes.
Danielle G.
This is amazing, it works wonders. It smooths my lips and removes the dead skin. It has a sweet minty flavor and a minty scent
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?