BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jennifer L.
Smithfield , NC
Love these I have one in the flavor of mint and it's awesome really makes your lips feel smooth
Rocio M.
I like it and it works but I feel like I have to run hard to get it to come off in my lips and it drys out fast
Bridget Y.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have dry cracked lips all year long and I hate it! So I decided to try this cause I saw someone review it on YouTube and I love it! You have to wash your lips and dry them, massage it with the exfoliator, and wipe it away with a damp wash cloth. I recommend putting on a nice lip balm right after and then put your lipstick on 30 minutes later so they'll be nice and moisturized.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I'm in love with this stuff. I've used other lip exfoliators but I like this one the best. Great stuff, even better price!
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I'm OBSESSED! So convenient and effective. My only complaint is that the lid comes off super easily. Regardless, I can totally see myself buying it in every flavor!
Jennifer T.
Love this thing! Admittedly I'm new to lip exfoliating, but I think this does a great job! My lips feel so smooth and hydrated now! The particles are so small and dissolve quickly. Not a huge fan of the mint taste/flavor but I rinse my lips after I use it (then follow up with a coconut oil lip balm), so it's not a huge deal to me! For $3, you can't beat it!
Bethany L.
Elmhurst, IL
This is hands down one of the best beauty products you can find in the drugstore. You really can't beat the price, quality or packaging! I buy this time and time again for soft, kissable lips.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Yes yes yes yes! I could never say enough words about how amazing this product is. Iv been using this for years and I will always have it. My lips are so soft after and it helps my favorite matte lippies look even better.
Caitlin C.
I've gone through couple of these already, I love it so much. It takes all the dead skin off my lips making them perfect for my favorite red lipstick.
Lynelle N.
Anaheim, CA
I personally don't really like this. It didn't exfoliate my lips well. Even though it's super cheap I don't recommend it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?