BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kaitlyn B.
North Berwick, ME
I got the mint version and I absolutely love it. Use it basically every other day, I would use it everyday if I could! Makes my lips so soft!
Aly L.
Literally an awesome lip exfoliator for an awesome price. I've tried the mint and I think the cherry, but I always come back to the original.
Cary F.
While I like this I'm not a fan that it has to be washed off since the ingredients are not good grade...wish the ingredients were cleaner....
Ashley A.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I found this product not so long ago and it was such perfect timing this makes my lips extremely smooth and my lipstick glides on so smoothly
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
I am in love with this lip exfoliator! It made my lips so soft and gave them a little extra shine. And bonus, because I absolutely love mint!
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
This is a must have in the winter! With all the cold air drying up your lips this is a need. And its a great product at an affordable price.
Daniela M.
Oooomg!! This product is just AMAZING. I mean, I was looking for something like this , and it is perfect. My lips are very soft because of this amazing exfoliator.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this lip exfoliant it is so easy to use, plus they smell amazing. There is little chapstick in the bottom which is super convenient!!!!
Candice V.
Midwest City, OK
The lip exfoliater was so great, it made my lips feel a little more plump, and it also made my lip stick stay on better and look more smooth.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Works really well and is super convenient. I love that I can run it over my lips quickly and it doesn't make a mess. Leaves my lips looking 💯
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?