5 colors available

How to use:

Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Amazing! Makes your lip so soft and smells so good! I love it try it out and very good for the price!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Love this product! I especially like how it is made to look like a lipstick, so you can gently scrub your lips without much effort or mess. I use this product to treat my lips when they get dry, chapped and flaky in the colder months. Great to use for prepping lips prior to applying lipstick, help chapped lips and remove dead skin. I love how my lips look and feel after using it- make sure to apply Vaseline or other treatment after to keep lips from drying out again.
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
This stuff is AMAZING. It tastes so sweet and makes your lips super soft! This is the cheapest most effective lip scrub I've ever used. PSA: the bottom colored part is a lip balm! How cute is that?!
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
I liked this product when I first got it. But soon it dried out and did nothing for me
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
I love this lip scrub because it's removed all my dead skin especially in this winter time when my lip get dried and they look nasty and this not only a lip scrub when you removed it leaves a little bit of softened
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
I don't know why I waited so long to try this! It's so easy to use and has less mess than traditional scrubs. It is such a good value too. My lips feel so healthy. I highly recommend this exfoliator!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I have this in sweet cherry I do believe & I love it, perfect shape to apply to your lips, just like you would a lipstick, and it tastes so good, would live if elf cosmetics came out with more flavors, mhhhmm that would be amazing, so affordable & such a great product!!
Me encanta no puedo vivir sin el es súper barato y es muy bueno me gusta como deja mis labios lo uso una vez por semana y mi labios se sienten súper suaves me quita toda la piel muerta se lo recomiendo al 100 por ciento
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
Amazing product!!! I've used lip scrubs in the past and I always hated how it was in a pot. With this product, you are able to take this lip exfoliated with you on the go! It works like a charm on the lips and helps give it a healthier look. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Best lip exfoliator ive ever tried really does leave my lips very smooth and amazing their barely chap i love this product.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?