5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Heather F.
Heather F.
Peru, NY
I LOVE this stuff. I use it when I'm going to use a dark or heavy lipstick that I know I'll need a pencil to keep in place. I have mature skin, so I have to worry about non-nude lipsticks really feathering. The ELF Lip Exfoliator makes my lips so smooth and pin, and smooths out some of those teeny tiny lines that lipstick loves to treat like lip estuaries. It makes my lipstick go on smooth, and stay that way! Highly recommended, especially for the price! The brown maple one is my favorite. I wish it was a lipstick so I could taste it all the time!
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff is amazing! It helps you keep your lips smooth you just hydrate the after you exfoliate! It is perfect for ladies who wear lipstick because it helps to keep a smooth surface so you don't have clumps or uneven spots! This is a medicine cabinent must have! My husband uses it when his lips are dry!
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've always had very dry and rough lips, so one day while shopping I decided to try this out. I am so glad I bought this. My lips have never been so smooth.
Amber Dawn H.
Amber Dawn H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this, I use it all the time when I want my lips to get my lips feeling their best, has a nice sent and flavor too
Steph C.
Steph C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this. For the price ($3) this is perfect for prepping your lips for gloss or lipstick. It tastes great and exfoliates without your lips feeling ripped or sore. It makes them super soft. I love love love it.
Stormy C.
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I loved this! I wear a lot lipstick that tends to dry out my lips, and my normal lip balm just wasn't cutting it in the long run to keep my lips soft. The tube shape is quite genius, because I hate dipping my finger into a scrub pot. I've read mixed reviews as to the scent, but the one I got smelled wonderful--very vanilla(though it is quite strong). It might take one or two times before you really get to the scrub part, so definitely give it a few chances. It's easy to carry, easy to use, and I've started using it every few nights and following it up with Burt's Bees honey lip balm, which work very well together.
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Bought this because of all the good reviews and the first coupel times I used it, I loved it.. After that it is horrible.. Its too gritty and no moisture is added.. Its like sandpaper.. I'll stick to POSH lip scrubbers in the future
Joy B.
Joy B.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm obsessed with this! I use it every single day. It does such a good job of exfoliating and soothing my lips. It smells amazing, too!
Genneth P.
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Really easy to use, and your hands stay clean. The packaging keeps the product sanitary because your not putting your fingers into it. It has the right amount of exfoliation while also moisturizing your lips at the same time. I have bought this product multiple times, and like that it's affordable and easy to find.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this! i struggle with chapped lips and this is so moisturizing, and it takes the dead skin right off! The scent and flavor is a plus as well
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?