BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jeanene N.
This was my favorite elf product I received. With the cold weather this product came in handy. I love that the scent is mint and it does not smell bad. It exfoliated my lips well all and is a lot better than the more expensive brand lip exfoliating products I've tried. It took off of my dry skin and made my lips smooth. Perfect for the cold weather or for those who wear a lot of matte or drying lipsticks. I would recommend this and I've seen it around often!

Grace D.
Burke, Va
First off, this stuff works. I was a little wary at first but when I used it just a few minutes ago I was floored. All the nasty dead skin on my lips came off beautifully and i was left with soft and refreshed lips. Also this tastes great, which is always a plus!
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
Awesome product! This is a must have... especially for the cold winter months. I have sensitive lips so I will be using this everyday. I got this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I highly recommend this product. Use at night then put on your favorite lip balm.
Nijhy R.
Newark, NJ
This is such a good product! It was my first time ever trying a lip exfoliator and I will most definitely continue using it it takes all your dead skin off your lips it is such a good product like I can't stress it enough I recommend it!
Ada S.
Baytown, TX
Ummmm I'm not sure if it works like people say it does. I bought it a while back, used it a few times and never went back in the drawer again for it. I may be using it wrong but I'm not sure if you have to use it a certain way.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like the mint exfoliator compared to the original one. It really helps to get all the dead skin off my lips, makes them look pink and healthy, and with the mint i feel a little bit of a plumping effect. I like using this before i apply lipstick because it ensures a great application and my lipstick stays on so much longer!
Katelyn T.
Tulsa, OK
Lip exfoliator is great! Love the smell of it and made my lips feel amazing. Perfect for that winter weather.
Gaby R.
I received this in my Influenster voxbox and decided to give it a second chance. I had previously purchase their original exfoliator at my local drugstore and hated it. The exfoliator was broken when I opened it from the package however I made use of the remaining product. The remaining product was so harsh on my lips that after 3 uses I decided to throw it away. When I received this in my influenster voxbox I decided to give it another chance since I had received the mint exfoliator. The mint exfoliator was intact and let me tell you it performs better when complete. This exfoliator helps remove the dry skin off my lips. I usually use this product prior to applying liquid lipsticks for a smooth lipstick application. The price for this at the drugstore is great. If you are in need of an exfoliator I would definitely recommend. I really wish they would come out with a small container of this opposed to lipstick look-a-like.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
Love this lip exfoliator! Especially right now when the weather is so dry and my lips are chapped and cracked. Perfect product to keep my lips healthy!
Nia N.
Great stuff!! This has been my go-to lip scrub for YEARS because of the great quantity and quality for the price (full price is $3 on eyeslipsface.com, but they offer 50% off sales pretty frequently), and the brand is vegan and cruelty-free, which means you don't have to compromise your ethics.

I really like this product (thus far, I've only tried the brown variety, which is the original version), but I have to specify that this stuff is VERY scrubby. In fact, I don't recommend applying it directly to your lips. I always do a whole routine- prep my lips by genrously coating with a nice thick treatment (like the Nivea or Carmex tubs) and then apply this. After applying it all over my lips in a circular motion, I take a wet washcloth to my lips and gently wipe everything away. GENTLY. The exfoliation already happened, so don't be too rough immately afterward. :)

Then, I follow up with my favorite balm (right now, it's Revo Gingerbread S'Mores) and call it a night. I don't typically use this immediately before applying a lipstick, asI think the effects last for several days.

Applying this product directly to dry lips is overly abrasive, so I don't recommend that. Also, don't apply it to already irritated, damaged, or chapped lips. Finally, I don't use this more than twice a week.

4/5 stars! I have repurchased this for years, and will continue to do so! I've only subtracted a star because of the large grit. I think if the grit was finer, this would be a perfect product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?