5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Love the mint maniac. It left my lips very soft. Had little micro beads that exfoliated. Used lip balm afterwards. So excited I received this!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lynchburg, VA
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but this did not disappoint. The mint maniac worked great and removed the dead skin off my lips. I would use this again. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Glendale, AZ
This lip exfoliator is great. I feel like its gets thr job done. I have really dried lips especially during the winter and i always lovr to exfoliate my lips
Leonna W.
Leonna W.
Oakland, CA
I received this lip scrub in my Vox box for free to review. I loved it. I will only say make sure your lips are slightly damp before you use the scrub. When I used it some of the product got in my mouth smh lol. But it tastes sweet. Lol. Also after removing the scrub my lips were soon smooth. My lips were also moisturized. Great product.
Kana C.
Kana C.
Culpeper, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Works beautifully to get the dry, dead skin off of my lips. Would definitely recommend it for winter months when we all need a little extra lip care
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
At the first time I thought it was like ew but I said "why no?" Now I'm in live with this product because It helps me with my dead skin on my lips. It's easy to apply and my mom also love it, now we have to buy 2. I recommend this product to everyone who always has dead skin.
Stormy C.
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I loved this! I wear a lot lipstick that tends to dry out my lips, and my normal lip balm just wasn't cutting it in the long run to keep my lips soft. The tube shape is quite genius, because I hate dipping my finger into a scrub pot. I've read mixed reviews as to the scent, but the one I got smelled wonderful--very vanilla(though it is quite strong). It might take one or two times before you really get to the scrub part, so definitely give it a few chances. It's easy to carry, easy to use, and I've started using it every few nights and following it up with Burt's Bees honey lip balm, which work very well together.
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I saw all these amazing reviews and decided to give this lip exfoliator a try. I got the mint scented one. However. this product just didn't work for me. Yes, it exfoliated my lips and removed dead skin. I'm not sure wh but after using this product, my lips were drier than before I used this product. I know it is only $3 and that is amazing! I love e.l.f. and I'm sad this product didn't work for me. I have a lip exfoliator from Lush that works so much better on my lips. I'm okay with spending a little extra money for a product that works better for me.
member-ad65d76b5
member-ad65d76b5
San Diego
I like this exfoliator it removes all your dead skin from you're lips and it leaves them super soft!
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
I recently purchased the cherry elf lip exfoliator from their website. It was only $3! For a $3 exfoliator I think it does well. It smooths my lips and gets cracks under control but sometimes I still can see dryness in my lips when I put gloss or lipstick on. Love the sleek packaging.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?