5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Great taste and scent. Does exactly what it says it does, gets rid of the dead skin on your lips. Much less expensive then other lip exfoliates I have seen (looking at you Lush and The Body Shop) but sometimes hard to find. It took me 2 weeks to find it in store, but I eventually found it at a Target.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, TN
The elf Cosmetics Mint Lip Exfoliatior is amazing! I was already familiar with the original elf Lip Exfoliatior and it is one of my holy grail favorites! I now LOVE this one even more! Love the scent/flavor of miny and it seems more moisturizing than the original. It lightly scrubs your lips and leaves a trail of moisturizing balm on your lips. This is essential when wearing matte liquid lipsticks, that tend to dry out your lips some during wear. This has been a lifesaver recently, as I have been wearing a lot of red shades for the holidays. You can't have dry, chapped lips when wearing red! Holy grail product for sure!!
(I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Detroit, MI
I received this free as a sample and this was my first time using the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator. I well definitely be buying this when I run out. It's so easy I use it before I apply my lipstick in the morning every time now and I have no problems with dead skin on my lips anyone. Especially anyone who wears matte lipstick, you need this.
Marlen S.
Marlen S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Love this exfoliator! I'm a fan of liquid lipsticks but sometimes they can be a bit drying. I prep my lips with this exfoliator and I find it very helpful. Its only a few bucks its defiantly worth the try!
Socorro S.
Socorro S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Works super good! Leaves your lips soft, you just gotta really clean it off or it'll go in your mouth, its not a bad smell or taste but I don't think its good to consume each time lol. Also don't rub it on too roughly it'll break in half.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Dead winter lips be gone this stuff is magical and amazing and my lips are so happy and look and feel great
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Windham, ME
My lips are always dry and cracked!! This stuff works amazing to exfoliate so I can put on lipstick smoothly!! My lips haven't felt this good before using!
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
It is a lip exfoliant that feels natural, works well and is economical Perfect for preparing lips for those matte lipsticks.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
A go-to winter product! Exfoliates and softens. I normally follow up with chapstick and I'm good to go.
Kayla o.
Kayla o.
Lake forest , CA
E.l.f is seriously one of my favorite make up companies and the prices can't be beat. So crazy inexpensive and it's good quality. The lip exfoliator is a must have! I constantly have dead skin on my lips and this helps so much
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?