BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kaylah M.
Mt Pleasant , MI
This product does what it says it will. It exfoliates and removes dry skin from the lips. Even though it does not work as well as some of the other lip scrubs I've used, I like that it comes in a lipstick tube so it is not messy to apply (like the others I have).
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
I had never used a lip exfoliatior before I was sent this one for free to review. I had no idea my lips could be so soft! The product is minty and sweet and I was surprised at how instant the difference was. I think I will now be doing this for a long, long time.
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
The lip exfoliator has been working wonders on my lips especially in this harsh windy winter. The thing I like most about it is the minty scent. It was so easy to apply and use and after one use you see the difference in your lips. 100% will continue to purchase.
Paulina E.
I really enjoyed this product. I got it a few days ago in my elf vox box and i cant wait to keep playing around with it. Its a great exfoliant and i could immediately y see the results. Finally the price is amazing so indefinitely recommend anyone to try it out!
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a very good and inexpensive way to treat your lips! We all deal with dry, chapped lips at one point or another & this bad boy takes the dry skin right off and moisturizes them. We can't have our matte liquid lipsticks looking janky! Definitely recommend!
Victoria M.
I received this product in this months Voxbox for testing, when I first used the product I wasn't a fan, but it works great to remove the dead skin. I really like how it leaves my lips feeling after you rub it in. I recommend to those with cracking lip products.
Audrie C.
Carlsbad, NM
I love this lip exfoliator! It is so easy to use and you do not have to worry about a jar and making a messing like other lip exfoliators. My lips do feel so much softer just after one use. It is very affordable and I do believe everyone should try this product.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Talk about a life saver. This winter has already become rough on my lips. And my lips always Crack and peel badly. Not this year! This truthfully has helped battle my dry lip issue 100%. I am thankful for my opportunity to test this product. And so are my lips.
Maribel S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product!!! I never knew something this cheap would make my lips so soft. Its the best thing for those who use liquid to matte. Best $3 spent, i stack up on these ūüėĀ I exfoliate my lips 2x a week. Its definitely a product i don't mind spending money on!
Jessica R.
Bay City, MI
Fan of lip stains and liquid lipsticks? If your answer is yes then you need this product!! It takes off some of the most stubborn lip products without leaving bed your lips dry! The packaging is cute and convienent. Hands down one of my favorite go to product!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?