5 colors available

Allie S.
Allie S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best lip exfoliator I have used. With all the Matte lipstick trends lip care is sooo important! I was using the Laura Geller Lip Strip which is great but pricey and when I saw this on sale for $1 I thought "why not?" and I'm so glad I grabbed because now it's my favorite!
jen r.
jen r.
Bonifay, FL
This is a high quality product for the $4 I paid for it! I use this a few times a week! It makes my lips feel great and keeps them smooth. Exfoliation isn't only for the face and body; it is for the lips too! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a product like this.
Gloria V.
Gloria V.
Williamstown, NJ
This lip exfoliator works so good! I received the mint one in my Elf voxbox and it was my first time trying it. The product really does exfoliate and I like how my lips feel refreshed after I apply it. The packaging is so nice and sleek- just like a lot of Elfs packaging.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Sunrise, FL
Since I live in Florida my lips are ALWAYS chapped and now I can't stop using this product ! I've already had to take it back from my little cousin trying to take it !
Such a good price and awesome product ! Highly recommend for the winter time if you have chapped lips !
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Lafayette, LA
I just got this product in my new voxbox! Honestly, I didn't even know that lip exfoliator was a thing until I received this product and I will definitely continue to use it and go buy one as soon as this runs out! My lips are already super smooth just after the one use!
Vilma L.
Vilma L.
Just what you need on this winter season. Lips as we all know get try more often during the winter so when i got this for free to try on i was so happy. All opinions are my own. It helps get your lips back to soft and kissable. Wish they would make it in different smell.
Christine L.
Christine L.
This is awesome! It really works great! The stick of it doesn't break, even if I scrub kinda hard with it. The sugar is exfoliating and sweet. The mint flavor is mild. I rub it in straight from the tube, then massage it in with my finger. Viola! Kissabl lips ready to go!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
This is amazing it really does exfoliate your lips and it comes with a lip balm on the end that is okay but the exfoliator is so easy and I love the different shades and they make your lips feeling super smooth afterwards and also it's super affordable I highly recommend
Erin M.
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I love love love this lip exfoliater. The fact that it's in a lipstick form makes it so much more convenient than a homemade exfoliatent or one that's in a pot. I have the original one and it actually smells and tastes amazing even though it looks weird and almost gross.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
Love how gritty this is, it gets all the flaky skin off and leaves everything perfectly smooth. It has a nice minty smell to it as well. The only thing I don't like is as you rub it on some of the stick breaks down from the pressure and can break off some excess chunks.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?