5 colors available

How to use:

Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Cadiz, KY
I got this free to test from e.l.f. And influenster. At first, I wasn't sure that it was working. I applied following directions, rubbed to exfoliate, and followed with a lip gloss. Nothing happened until the next morning. Then the dead skin came off. My lips were much softer!
Amber J.
Amber J.
I've used this product a few times and really do like it. It makes my lips soft and its tastes really good lol. I got this product for free but this is my honest review. The only thin I wish was different was I wish it was more exfoliating but other than that it's pretty good.
Monica B.
Monica B.
ELF products are so great for the price so this product did meet my expectations for the price. It got the job done mad my lips smooth but I found myself applying more lip balm after wards. Personally I prefer sugar and coconut oil as a DIY but this is continent for on the go.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I've been using Lush's lip scrub but it's kinda messy. I like how this one comes in a lipstick container. It is way less mess. Smells great, taste great, and scrubs off dead skin from my lips. Though it is a little rough is not unbearable. Would definitely pick up another one.
Ktron
Ktron
West Palm Beach, FL
A staple in my makeup kit. At just $3, this works just as good as any fancy lip scrub. I only gave 4 stars because the packaging isn't my favorite.. I find the stick moves over time. Regardless, this is the best lip exfoliator and most drugstores carry them! Highly recommend.
Esther S.
Esther S.
Lake Jackson, TX
At first I didn't know what kind of lipsticks it was I was so exited to try it I didn't put much attention to what it was lol! 😂 but yes I love ❤️ it is the perfect Lip exfoliador i leave it for 10min and than clean up my lips 👄 after it feels so smooth and fresh I love it! 😀
Julia R.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
I've been seen a product like this before and I was very surprised to see how well it worked. The smell is very pleasing and not too over powering. The quality of the product for the price it is, is very worth it. I received this product from Influenster in the e.l.f VoxBox.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
This was my first time using a lip exfoliator in the lipstick form and I wasn't a fan. I typically use a sugar scrub and apply it with my fingers (to me is easier and more effective). When I put this on I didn't feel much of a difference afterwards..not a bad concept though!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Love this stuff! I had purchased the brown sugar one before but received the mint exfoliator in my e.l.f vox box to try for free. This stuff is great to use before putting on lipstick and keeps your lips flake free and smooth all day. The mint is a nice and refreshing touch.
Renee K.
Renee K.
Tualatin, OR
I own all three of these lip exfoliators! I received this for free to review from influenster. I have used these many times, very easy to apply, and goes on smooth lip a lipstick, bought at target, they carry all 3, very recommended, I love it, wish it came in a bigger size!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?