BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA
This stuff rocks! I have the worst lips in all the land. They peel, they flake, no matter the weather! But this stuff, THIS STUFF IS A LIFESAVER. It smooths my lips to no end. I feel so much sexier when my lips feel softer than a babies bottom. It is so easy to use, and there is no weird taste. I'm putting one in all of my friends stocking stuffers. Thank you elf!
Jennifer T.
Love this thing! Admittedly I'm new to lip exfoliating, but I think this does a great job! My lips feel so smooth and hydrated now! The particles are so small and dissolve quickly. Not a huge fan of the mint taste/flavor but I rinse my lips after I use it (then follow up with a coconut oil lip balm), so it's not a huge deal to me! For $3, you can't beat it!
Monica G.
I love this product! I tested the mint maniac variety and it's perfect for continuous use throughout winter to combat dry lips. I've used one other lip exfoliator in the past but I prefer this one simply because it's in a lipstick tube! It's very convenient. You can keep it in your purse and use it whenever you want. It leaves my lips very soft. Love it!
Kit N.
Update 3/13/17**
Read another review that mentioned removing the top layer before using. I have found the grit.

The original version was rough and I could tell it was exfoliating. It has since dried out so I purchased the new grapefruit version. I do not feel any grit, it is as if mine is defective. I am disappointed with this product.
Kate P.
I have this in the original, mint, and cherry. My favorite would be the mint as it just smells so nice and fresh. I have a few high end lip exfoliators and this one meets if not surpasses them. I choose this one over the more expensive ones all the time. The other ones that I have are in a pot form and what is so nice about this one is that it is in a stick form so it is just much more convenient to use. Will for sure repurchase and tell others about this great find!
Madison M.
Spring, TX
This lip exfoliator is my go to when my lips are dry and cracked. I use this every morning after washing my face and it helps my lipstick stay on longer. I would recommend this product to anyone that uses lipstick. Use this about an hour before putting on lipstick or gloss and your lips will look amazing. AND the price?! I couldn't ask for more.
Kayla C.
Waymart, PA
My friend had got me this and I thought it was super cool how a lip escrub can be in lipstick form and you can feel the scrub when you use it and leaves your lips with a smooth finish that takes off dead skin and add moisture to your lips. The smell is either coconut or vanilla but it tastes great and doesn't feel like you have a lip scrub on your lips. The price is very inexpensive and I think it would be cool to try the new scents/flavors ELF came out with.
Valerie E.
I LOVE THIS! I can never leave my lips alone in the winter, and this is a great product for me. I love that it is mess-free, and super easy to use. The feeling you get on your lips, is very soothing for some reason. You can really feel, and see that it is working. I love it! I received the mint one, which tastes/smells super yummy.
Sam H.
This product is so wonderful if you have dry lips! Its exfoliating sugars or beads take the dead skin right off my lips. It helps create such a smooth canvas for my lipstick. My lipstick doesn't cling to dry patches so it just makes my makeup look so much better! Also the price is prefect for anyone on a budget or for just anyone in general! Please give it a try you won't be disappointed!
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I bought this lip exfoliator at target for super cheap. It is easy to use and apply. I have super dry lips and this product works great with exfoliating all my dry skin. This isn't really a moisturizing product, so I recommend using a moisturizing balm after exfoliating. Great price and effective. I highly recommend this product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?