BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Amanda H.
Abbeville, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I just got this today at Old Navy while I was in line waiting to check out. It smells heavenly! My lips feel so smooth since I tried it, love it!
Laci R.
I actually really liked how it made my lips feel. It wasn't hard to use at all either. Once I run out of my free one I'll for sure be purchasing!
Jessica S.
Kearny, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Just bought this, and I Loooove it! It makes my lips nice and soft, and no more chapped lips. Makes my lips lipstick look good. Awesome product!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
I just received this in my e.l.f box box today and it works amazing! I used the mint one and not only does it taste great but it works instantly.
Skye Z.
I loved using this! The exfoliate works great and has a really good flavor. The flavor is mint. I enjoy this product and use it every other day.
Renae D.
Laguna Hills , CA
Literally my favorite exfoliation for my lips. The mint one is my favorite of all I didn't even know they sold it until I got it and I'm addicted
Yomaris F.
Shreveport, LA
The lip exfoliate I received from the VoxBox worked very well. It removed the dry skin from my lips. It was easy to remove. It gets the job done.
Heather M.
My lips feel really soft. I've never used a lip Exfoliator so it's something I need to get used too but I like it. I enjoy the mint flavor also 😋
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
I received the mint mania exfoliating and I love it. It has a wonderful flavor and makes my lips so smooth and full. I definitely recommend this!
Raeven R.
Post Falls, ID
So! This lip exfoliator is wonderful! It works wonders in removing the dry, dead skin off of my lips, and as an added bonus, it tastes delicious!
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?