BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Toluwani O.
Toluwani O.
Fayetteville, GA
This is honestly one of my favorite products to use. Making your own exfoliate can be messy but this makes everything easier. It helps me get rid of all the dead skin on my lips, especially after a long day of wearing matte lipstick.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
HANDS DOWN, THEEEE BEST lip exfoliator ever! It's sooooo nicely priced, it comes in a lipstick tube packaging, very user friendly. I wasn't able to find these ANYWHERE, and then one day I found a TONE of them and bought them all! Ever since then, my friends ask me for a good lip exfoliator and I hand them one of these bad boys, free of charge! Slowly but surely, i believe, I'm curing the world of dry, crusty lips everywhere! They've all come back to me and said it was AMAZING and better than other lip exfoliators they've tried! *coughcoughLUSH'scoughcough* Buy as many of these as you can! They're amazing! Haha! :D
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
This is a top shelf product! Not only is it the best lip exfoliator I have ever used, but it is so simple to use too! No extra mess, or fuss, and you get smooth lips. They all smell amazing too, but not in such a way that the scent is overpowering
Katey G.
Katey G.
East Peoria, IL
This is a product I was so excited to try and I was not disappointed! My lips are so dry, especially in the colder months! I followed the instructions on the box and loved the results of nice soft lips! Thank you to Influencer for sending me the Elf Vox Box to try for free for testing and reviewing purposes! I highly recommend this product, give it a try!
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product on my VoxBox I been wanting to try it forever but never had the time to do so and I'm impressed with it it did leave my lips feeling smooth and took out some dry skin and good price too $3 I believe. I do recommend.
sheila h.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Love this product. It was so nice and smooth on the skin. it did meet all my expectations in a product and i really felt like it made a difference.
Drewann A.
Drewann A.
Dayton, KY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have chronic dry skin. Especially on my lips and face. Using this with a natural mineral chap stick has totally changed my life.
Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this stuff, exfoliates my lips better than any other product, conditions them as well. And it's cheap!!!
Zoly K.
Zoly K.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Prep my lips for any matte lipstick...works like a charm yet also won't break your budget
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
ELF Lip Exfoliator the pros, exfoliates the lip nicely, great packaging, very affordable only a few dollars, a lot of flavors, you don't have to stick your finger in a pot like a lot of lip scrubs. I have found no cons, if any, it's only that this is always sold out! I would recommend this product, especially during the winter!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?