5 colors available

Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Elmhurst, IL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is a great set! The lip exfoliator is my favorite. After using it, my lips look brand new and soft.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I don't really notice any change at all with this product. I think its nice and tough for removing that dead skin but it doesn't seem to last for me.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Blythe , Ca
I received the Mint lip Ex. And let me tell you it's amazing. I've used this product before and the mint ones my favorite makes my lips feel and look amazing and the price is right!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Affordable, and very easy to use! This thing does exactly what it was made to do! It's a big help with removing the dead skin off your lips, and it's super refreshing! Love this product!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this neat little exfoliator. Great to smooth out the lips before you plan on wearing any type of lipstick all night
Taylor
Taylor
I'm currently on my fourth tube of this! I love how it is packaged in the tube rather than being a standard sugar scrub. When you first use it, you have to get the initial smooth layer of product off to get to the tougher, more exfoliating part of the product. I use this 2-3 times a week and it takes off all of the dead and chapped skin on my lips. It's a great product especially for the low price.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is the best lip exfoliator I have ever used. It is fantastic for taking away dead chappie skin and improving blood flow on my lips while also making them feel soft and hydrated. It is only three dollars!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
As someone who loves wearing lipstick, a good lip exfoliator is essential to my beauty routine and e.l.f. has made an amazing and affordable lip exfoliator! It really takes off the dead skin on my lips and leaves my lips smooth! Since it's in a lipstick form, it's super easy to use. Love it!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Thanks to another Influenster who reviewed this product I decided to give it a try. I had never used a lip exfoliator before but my lips have gotten dry lately. First impression was this stuff smells amazing! Used it and it worked great! The only drawback was it tastes awful if you lick it off your lips. I thought, "Sugar, yum." Shew no! For $3 it is a great product. I'll just skip licking the sugar off.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
For one i love the fact that i could just apply it as lipstick instead of dipping in my finger etc into an exfoliating tube. My lips felt so soft and smooth afterwards. I definitely recommend it it is totally worth it
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?