BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Samantha O.
This really works. Even though my lips peel so much, I felt like it didn't take all the skin away but the majority of it. Still a good product tho!
Itzel F.
Works pretty good for right before putting lipstick on. I don't know if it's just me but it doesn't last very long because I have to use it daily
Alysson H.
Temple, TX
I love this product. It's not too rough on the lips and the smell is amazing. It works very well and I use it every day. I highly reccomend this.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
Where has this been all my life? Seriously going to buy a couple because I never want to go without it! So much more convenient than a lip scrub!
Skye Z.
I loved using this! The exfoliate works great and has a really good flavor. The flavor is mint. I enjoy this product and use it every other day.
Mackenzie T.
Statesville, NC
The lip exfoliate is beyond amazing. It takes off all the dead skin that I never knew I had. It feels great after a long night. First time user!
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
I received the mint mania exfoliating and I love it. It has a wonderful flavor and makes my lips so smooth and full. I definitely recommend this!
Shakeevia C.
Opa Locka, FL
Literally takes all of the dead skin off of my lips and leave them moisturized perfect to used before putting on matte lipstick to avoid drying.
Yomaris F.
Shreveport, LA
The lip exfoliate I received from the VoxBox worked very well. It removed the dry skin from my lips. It was easy to remove. It gets the job done.
Raquel E.
Knightdale, NC
Review for: Other more...
Great product! It exfoliates your lips leaving them soft and moist! It also has a pleasant smell along with a great taste! Bought it from target
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?