BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Shyann G.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hls, CA
I received this free in exchange for my honest review. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I loved the flavor/scent but I didn't see any difference after using it. At first I liked that it was in lipstick form, but after attempting to use it I wasn't a fan. Maybe if it was in a Chapstick tube it would be much easier to use.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
I've had this for a few weeks now. I have the original and I'm pretty satisfied with how it works. I do end up having to do it at least once a week though, most of that is from the weather but it can be kind of sharp on your lips if you use it too often. The price is amazing thougn.
Haley E.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
YAS! This lip exfoliator is the perfect winter-time product. My lips can get so dry from cold weather, but using this every 4-5 days or so has been sloughing off the dead skin and keeping my lips nice and supple. The minty scent/taste is good, too!
alina m.
alina m.
San Diego, CA
This has been by far my favorite lip scrub of the year. Exfoliates lips and removes the dryness of lips very well. I highly recommended this product.
Maria T.
Maria T.
If you have chapped lips frequently , you would fall in love with this exfoliator. I am a first time user thanks to my e.l.f voxbox . I will most defiantly buy this product again when I am out. After testing I recommended to my friends , it's that good ūüėćūüėć
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hoover, AL
If you want smooth lips that have suffered from drying cracking and dehydration, then this stuff is perfect for you!
Maritza A.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It works well, but after many uses the moisturizing part of it wears off and its a bit too rough for me :/
Kimberly s.
Kimberly s.
Laredo, TX
This lip exfoliater is amazing! Besides it being green it leaves your lips smooth like a baby's butt! It's easy to play and on the go.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Kingsville , TX
I got the mint one and I love it!! makes my lips feel moisturized and soft before I apply my liquid lipsticks.
Anita F.
Anita F.
Dolton, IL
Make my lips feel smooth but the excess left on my lips taste horrible .Other than that it's pretty good .
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?