5 colors available

How to use:

Kaila D.
Kaila D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product, it really scrubs away the dead skin and it smells so good! It does leave a little sand paper like feeling after using it, but I just wipe it off with a tissue and put a lip balm on after. Also, the packaging makes it look like an expensive product for a few bucks.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This has to be one of the best exfoliators that a person can find at their local drugstore. It really does the job! the smell is absolutely pleasant as well.
Dima B.
Dima B.
Westmont, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was pleasantly surprised by this lip exfoliator. I love that it's in the shape of a lipstick tube and you don't need to use your fingers. Just apply with a little bit of pressure and scrub straight from the tube. Tastes and feels great and super cheap.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I loved this it was so convenient to exfoliate my lips. perfect in winter to fix dry lips.
Carina G.
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great Lip exfoliater product its very inexpensive and smooths your lips fast
Mahya J.
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Although it's not the best, it's still a good option for the price. It gets the job done with no frills.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have this! this works great, but it definitely cannot be used on a daily basis. my lips feel soft and smooth after this :) you should follow up with a nice chapstick for moisture after this. :)
chrys j.
chrys j.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Been using this since it first came out! I only really have to break it out in the winter when my lips get really rough, but it certainly works! I love that they use sugar to exfoliate, too!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Atco, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip exfoliator. It's the best that I've found around. I used to use LUSH products but it didn't ever do the trick for me, I felt that it just made my lips even drier. ELF's formula is perfect, and absolutely does the trick by exfoliating and moisturizing.
Shar W.
Shar W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Amaze-balls!! This product really works and the best part is, it only cost $3!! Say what ?!? It leaves my lips feeling soft and supple. I'm in love!!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?