BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before and this was really fun to use! It was so simple and not messy at all. I received the mint one and it not only smelt amazing but it actually left my lips smooth and tasty :)
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Me fascinó este producto, tengo el que es sabor a menta y me deja los labios súper fresquitos y suaves
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a very nice lip exfoliater simply because it is in the shape of a lipstick, which makes it easier to apply. the only downside is that it breaks easily, so you have to be careful. Though it does do it's job, making lips smooth and soft.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
Love love love this product. I've used quite a few lip exfoliators but this being in a stick was the best yet. I would highly recommend this product because it beats out all the others I have used.
Firdous A.
Firdous A.
This product is very convenient and easy to use . It looks like a lipstick and it's perfect for on the go it does what it's supposed to do which is remove dead skin and leaves your lips feeling soft great job elf and the price is perfect
Zoly K.
Zoly K.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Prep my lips for any matte lipstick...works like a charm yet also won't break your budget
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This exfoliated my lips but I noticed it also drying them out like crazy. They would start to peel. As far as the formula, I used the brown one and it was very rough on my lips, but I can say it did exfoliate. Not sure if I would repurchase.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Denmark, WI
It works really good my usually very very very chapped lips. It peels off the dead and skin and leaves my lips feeling soft. It's the first lip exfoliater I used and I like it a lot. I also like that it comes in a lipstick type form
Marlina D.
Marlina D.
Edison, NJ
I love the lip exfoliator because sometimes my lips get ready dry and a bit rough and even when I apply chapstick the chapped part doesn't want to come off. This exfoliator does a great job of taking that chap off and although it feels weird at first while applying it, it's totally worth it. The only thing I'm not sure about now is how to clean it after using it.
Shyann G.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hls, CA
I received this free in exchange for my honest review. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I loved the flavor/scent but I didn't see any difference after using it. At first I liked that it was in lipstick form, but after attempting to use it I wasn't a fan. Maybe if it was in a Chapstick tube it would be much easier to use.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?