BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I was gifted this for the holidays and absolutely love it. I work outdoors in the winter so my lips are constantly chapped and this does the job.
Jackeline C.

I received the mint and the truth is that this seems to me THE BEST INVENTION EVER! The truth that is excellent, you save the thousand tricks we have to do to exfoliate our lips, I like it and is the best! I recommend it!
Itzel F.
Works pretty good for right before putting lipstick on. I don't know if it's just me but it doesn't last very long because I have to use it daily
Jessica S.
Orlando, FL
I love the lip exfoliator it removes dead peeling skin from your lips it exfoliate and nourish your lips in the end your lips are soft and smooth
Christina K.
This stuff is amazing! I got the mint and I am absolutely in love with it! It makes my lips feel so soft and I can't wait to try another flavor.
Mackenzie T.
Statesville, NC
The lip exfoliate is beyond amazing. It takes off all the dead skin that I never knew I had. It feels great after a long night. First time user!
Renae D.
Laguna Hills , CA
Literally my favorite exfoliation for my lips. The mint one is my favorite of all I didn't even know they sold it until I got it and I'm addicted
Amanda H.
Abbeville, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I just got this today at Old Navy while I was in line waiting to check out. It smells heavenly! My lips feel so smooth since I tried it, love it!
christa w.
Annapolis, MD
This lip exfoliator is a dream!! I love the minty taste and it perfectly exfoliates without causing any pain. The packaging is perfect and slim!
Jessica S.
Kearny, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Just bought this, and I Loooove it! It makes my lips nice and soft, and no more chapped lips. Makes my lips lipstick look good. Awesome product!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?