BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
So easy to use and makes lips feel great! I use it when I know I'll be wearing a lipstick throughout the day because it cleans the slate and makes lip wear stay longer! You can't beat the price! Love it!
Alexia G.
Villas, NJ
I am on my 3rd one! They are absolutely fantastic. I didn't not expect for this product to work as well as it did! I have tried 3 different flavors and enjoyed all of them! I highly recommend this for anyone who suffers from severe dry lips like me!
Jerri G.
Elyria, OH
Love this lip exfoliator. I love wearing liquid lipsticks we all know they can be really drying on the lips so I use this before and after wearing a liquid lipstick and it takes all my dead skin off my lips leaving them smooth . This is a must have.
Megan S.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
LOVE the Elf exfoliator stick!!! It works like a charm. I use it every other day before putting on my lip products. My lips are so smooth and soft now! The color in this kit is a great color. It doesn't have long lasting staying power, but I don't mind reapplying it.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
This lip exfoliator is amazing! I love the packaging and design and it really leaves your lips feeling very soft and smooth. It's just like a sugar scrub in a lipstick tube stuck makes it easy to travel with. I received this as a part of the Influenster VoxBox for free and I'm so glad I got a chance to try this out. I would definitely purchase this!!
Kristin B.
Newport News, VA
This stuff is amazing! Oh my goodness!! It took that dead skin right off and my lips felt and looked great. Putting lipstick on after looked amazing
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Great product for the winter time! I know I get dry chapped lips and this is helping so much! Helps make your lips feel soft again! I was very impressed with this product and will recommend it to others!
Sandra O.
Palmdale, CA
I am really enjoying this product. With this colder weather my lips tend to dry up and crack. With the elf exfoliator it help take off the dead skin so I can't rock a matte lip all winter long without worrying about my lips looking dry. This product is also great for on the go. I was sent this product for free for review. This is my true honest opinion. Great product for the price. Go get yours.
Heather B.
I absolutely LOVE this lip exfoliate. Yes, I know you can probably make your own at home, but think about this: THIS IS WAYYYYY LESS MESSY. I love the packaging and the convenience of this product. I use it all the time and feel that it does a great job at exfoliating my lips.

I recieved this product for free in my E.L.F. VoxBox!
Stephanie J.
I have never used a lip exfoliator but the mint one from e.l.f. does feel a bit rough when applying but once applied my lips feel so nice. I dont know how to describe it but the feeling is almost fresh, love how it makes my lips feel.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?