5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Hanna-Lee M.
Hanna-Lee M.
absolutely love this stuff. it makes my dry lips go to silky smooth! i apply it before bed time or before i'm going to wear lipstick.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
This lip exfoliator has such a convenient design, making it so easy to use. I got the mint one which I absolutely love! It leaves your lips feeling so soft and refreshed. Will be purchasing, since it is so affordable !! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Phoenix, AZ
So I'm kind of one of those snobby high end makeup kinda people and am highly surprised by this particular product it soothes my lips and removes all the leftover crap from the previous night's shenanigans I'm a sicker for matte liquid lips and we all know how dry those can be and this took care of it with no hassle or mess love that's it's in the lipstick type packaging
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
One of the greatest inventions because makeup gets on your lips as you are doing your make up and a simple swipe of this makes it seems like nothing happened!
Sandee J.
Sandee J.
Brooklyn, NY
Before this product, I used to manually peel dead skin off my lips.Ouch! So this exfoliator is a god send. It applies smooth and the grains arent harsh plus its minty! Thanks for my complimentary stick! Its a must have for the winter!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Puedo decir sinceramente que es mi producto favorito de mi e.l.f. VoxBox, no me había dado cuenta de lo resecos que estaban mis labios hasta que empecé a utilizar este exfoliante cada vez antes de acostarme a dormir. Los resultados son óptimos y es 100% recomendable.
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park
WOW IN LOVEEEE.. first time trying it & my lips look and feel sooo much better! 😍 where have you beeen all my lifeee lol ❣️
Kassie M.
Kassie M.
N Manchester, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product it does wonders for my dry lips especially before I apply lipstick this product is my #MVP
Emma S.
Emma S.
Fargo, ND
I received the mint lip exfoliator and I like it! It comes in a lipstick form which makes for an easy application/exfoliation on the lips. A little added bonus is that there is a lip balm on the opposite end of the exfoliator lipstick! I would purchase in the future.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I am seriously In LOVE with this exfoliator! My lips get so dry no matter what time of year and this product is a total lip saver! No more cracking and bleeding for me! It's great that is so cheap too! I will buy this forever!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?