BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I am in love with this. The mint flavor, the grit, the effectiveness...this is a beautiful product. BONUS at the bottom of the rube is a small insert that has a mint flavored lip balm to use after you use the scrub. It pops out and in.
Helen Z.
Helen Z.
Knoxville , TN
I love this lip exfoliator. This is actually the first lip exfoliator I have ever used and I think its amazing. I got this in the e.l.f. voxbox and Its so convenient to use. There are exfoliant beads that you can scrub in circles on your lips that exfoliates them really well. I used it before applying my matte lipstick and it worked perfectly. I definitely recommend this product.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is amazing. The packaging of this exfoliator is simply genius with how it's in a lipstick form. Most come in jars that get messy. This one is just the right balance of abrasive enough to exfoliate and remove crusty skin and gentle enough that it won't cut or irritate your lips. Leaves the lips feeling and looking soft. Perfect to do before applying lipstick. I love this product and will definitely repurchase
Colbee J.
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey.
Danka M.
Danka M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I will keep buying this product over and over again, it does a great job getting rid of all the dead skin that builds up on my lips. Though it can be harsh on my lips, that only really tends to happen when they're really chapped -- and in the end, the product does in fact smooth out my skin.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
New Hyde Park, NY
I received the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator complementary of influenster in exchange for my honest review. I love that ELF shaped them in lipstick tubes. I feel like it makes it so much easier to use. It also smells very fresh and minty which I like and its BLUE! Looks so cool. This exfoliator is very gritty so it'll really help get off your dead skin on your lips. It also makes your lips feel super soft and firm once you apply a balm after.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I received this as part of a voxbox. I had never used a lip exfoliator before. So I was very curious. And I was not disappointed at all. It has become a part of my beauty routine. This is great :) it leaves my lips so soft and smooth (my boyfriend even noticed it!) plus it tastes great too. I plan on buying this in the future
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
I just got this in my elf voxbox in "mint maniac". This product smells fantastic and even has good flavor if you accidentally get it in your mouth. You can tell this product is working while you are using it because of the gritty texture. Great product!
natalie c.
natalie c.
Weslaco, TX
This lip exfoliator is such a good product. It really does take off the dead skin and keep your lips soft. You can buy it at Walmart or local drug store. I used it for the first time and it took out everything including left over lipstick I didn't know I had. I totally recommended this and would definitely will buy it again.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Wowza! This works great! Really didn't know what to expect, but my lips feel great - smooth and plump and it is super easy to do. I can see this becoming part of my daily routine.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?