5 colors available

Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
One of my favorite ELF products and lip exfoliators in general! I have backups for my backups! Does a great job of exfoliating your lips. Recently, while on vacation, I bought one in Wal-Mart that was so perfumy I couldn't stand to use it. I'm going to have to contact the company to find out if Wal-Mart receives something different or if they reformulated it. It seriously was awful. I'm hoping this formula hasn't been changed because I can't stand the smell/taste of it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I initially really liked this product when i first bought it. I have really dry lips and can only wear certain types of lipsticks due to dead skin on my lips. This lip exfoliator worked great and smells even better. My only issue is, as i used more of the product the less solid the product in the tube became. I can try to use it on my lips and it just crumbles apart.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Beallsville, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product. I use it quite often and it really makes my lips feel nice and smooth. I have noticed the more I use it the harder it is to apply but that hasn't stopped me yet. I really like the smell of it and I like that it is in a tube instead of a pot. Overall I'm very thrilled by this product
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Mission, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Very impressed on all the skin it removed. After using it for a while I could see and feel and improvement on the look and texture of my lips. Lipstick glided on smoothr and did not look dry and wrinkled.
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this exfoliator!!! It's so great for chapped or sunburnt lips to make them soft again. It smells great and doesn't have an awful taste to it, and it's super affordable.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Westwood , MA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best product ever! while putting on my makeup i always but some chapstick on at the end before i put on lipstick i use the exfoliator and then apply my lipstick and lipliner. works every time
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Bothell, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my MVP product at the moment! I have recently been struggling with dry and flaky lips and have needed an exfoliator to help. This product does wonders. I apply every time I am about to put on lip stick or I want my lips to look healthy and fresh. The product does have a coarse feel but it helps to apply with your fingers. After I apply it I like to massage it into the lips to make sure it is really exfoliating and getting rid of all the dry skin. The brown sugar smell is fantastic and this product lasts forever. For the price of $3 this is a steal. If you haven't already you need to check out the elf lip exfoliator.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator is AMAZING. The creamy balmy part is so moisturizing while the fine sugar scrubs away dead skin and makes your lips look SUPER healthy. I used it year round about once a week to keep my lips perfectly smooth and healthy!
Lela M.
Lela M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this before i apply any product. It comes with me wherever i go. It lasts longer than chapstick and does more than chapstick. Matte lip products should alwayS be paired with an exfoliator so why not an inexpensive one?
Deirdre W.
Deirdre W.
Monroe, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is the best lip exfoliator ever! Not only is it in a convenient stick form, but it also doubles as a lip balm after exfoliation
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?