BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kaylee T.
I'm in love with this product! I have never used a lip exfoliator before...I've always jut used my toothbrush. This is (obviously) way better! It is super easy to use and works great! My lips are softer and smoother than ever! Would definitely recommend!
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in LOVE with this lip exfoliator! I have always been prone to chapped lips no matter how much water drink and I had given up on finding something that was gentle, but worked. This is the perfect thing for me, not only does it get rid of my dry lips, but it moisturizes my lips so I will be ready to put on whatever lipstick or lip gloss I want to afterwards. I highly recommend giving this one a try! Especially for the price!
Chelsea L.
Atwater, CA
I have dry, chapped Lips and the exfoliator worked great to get off the rough skin and to help make my lips silky smooth again! Easy to apply and easy to remove.
shin l.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a handy and easy way to exfoliate my lips, but it doesn't really get the job done for me. I would use it after a shower, but it didn't really exfoliate my lips fully.
Shannon S.
When I use this product, it leaves my lips baby soft after scrubbing off all the dead skin and is best for winter months. I received this product complimentary from Influenster!
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
This is a must have! Its such a great product and for such a cheap price! This scrubs all the dead skin off your lips, prepping it for any lipstick or gloss. It also plumps your lips slightly due to the exfoliation and the blood flow being brought to your lips.
Samantha M.
Reedley, CA
I really loved this for the fact that my lips have been super chapped and it just looks bad and feel disgusting so this only took like 2 min and the. My lips were soft again and all better !
Janna A.
Hempstead , NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product it not only does what it says but it tastes amazing!!!!! My lips taste good all the way to the end of the day!
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I was gifted this for the holidays and absolutely love it. I work outdoors in the winter so my lips are constantly chapped and this does the job.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I'm in love with this lip exfoliator!! When i recieved this free from ifluenster, i wasn't so surprised, i thought it wouldn't be as good as using a homemade lip exfoliator but i was amazed once i used it. It left my lips very soft! Even though it didn't take off all my dead skin from my lips it did leave them super soft and my lips didn't feel dry at all. My lips get dry a lot in this cold weather and I've been using this frequently because it's not harsh at all and i just love how my lips feel afterwards, plus it's a piece of cake using this exfoliator without making a mess.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?