5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
I've tried two version of the lip exfoliator before: the original (brown sugary) and the green one (mint) - I prefer the former over the latter. The granules in the original are much bigger, making exfoliation more effective. The latter has very small granules that don't do much to exfoliate my lips. If you get really dry lips like me with lots of dry patches, I would recommend the original version. If you have lips that aren't very dry, I would recommend the mint!

I think the packaging is really convenient, and the price point is solid.
Wednesday N.
Wednesday N.
Dallas, TX
Best!!! Especially in cherry flavor. It's not overly cherry but you still can tell it's there. Totally went above and beyond what I expected
Ani S.
Ani S.
Mine is sweet cherry ūüćí and it is so good! My lips were chapped after ski club and after 2 applications of my sweet cherry sugar balm my lips are ready for lipstick . I really want to try The grapefruit flavor!
Toluwani O.
Toluwani O.
Fayetteville, GA
This is honestly one of my favorite products to use. Making your own exfoliate can be messy but this makes everything easier. It helps me get rid of all the dead skin on my lips, especially after a long day of wearing matte lipstick.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I absolutely love this! It does a perfect job of removing dead skin and leaves them so soft! It's also a plus that it comes in "lipstick" form which makes it easier to apply
Ty C.
Ty C.
I love love love E.L.F. Products! This products is so easy to use and does a great job at peeling off the dead skin on my lips. It's smells and taste soo good! It's an affordable product and would definitely recommend it!
Yeliz S.
Yeliz S.
I seriously like this so much!! Mainly due to the fact that it is super easy/mess free to apply because it is in a lipstick tube whereas most other lip exfoliators are in little pots which make it necessary for you to get your fingers in the pot.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Richmond, KY
My lips are extra kissable now! Lol! They feel so soft! This is perfect for the winter because I know my lips get dry and cracked. Not anymore though! I'll keep buying this stuff because it's good and affordable! Love it.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
I am officially obsessed with this product. Who doesn't love a lip scrub? What makes this lip scrub one of my all time favorites is the convenience factor. Its application is simple and the compact appearance is great for exfoliation on the go. I definitely reccomend this product.
ASHLEY S.
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
I am so in love with this product. It seriously leaves your lips so soft. It makes putting lipstick on so easy and it lasts all day.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?