BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Annie A.
Kansas City, MO
Okay, this I can never live without. I've been wanting to get a lip exfoliator for a WHILE so when I got elf's lip exfoliator in my VoxBox I was so excited! This stuff is magic. I use it relatively often (probably every few days depending on the condition of my lips) and it does an amazing job of scrubbing off dry skin and even slightly plumping them! It has a lovely, minty scent (which may be part of the plumping feature) and makes your lips feel so clean! It's an absolute must have before you apply lipstick, especially of the matte variety.

Overall YES. Go buy this! You won't regret it!
Shannon T.
North Branch, MI
Great size, perfect for travel since it's just a little tube. Great at removing all the dead skin that loves to stay in the winter! Fantastic price point, will certainly purchase in the future, as was given complimentary for review purposes by influenster.
Ashleigh J.
I'm always out looking for a good lip scrub/exfoliator and I really thought nothing could come as close as the Lush Lip Scrubs but e.l.f. really hit the nail on the head with this exfoliator. The mint sent makes it even better.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
This lip exfoliator is my go to when my lips are dry and cracked. I use this every morning after washing my face and it helps my lipstick stay on longer. I would recommend this product to anyone that uses lipstick. Use this about an hour before putting on lipstick or gloss and your lips will look amazing. AND the price?! I couldn't ask for more.
Rachel N.
I was really surprised at how much I liked this product! I did revive this in a Voxbox to test and it is really nice on my lips. It had a nice mint scent and I have noticed a softer touch to my lips after using. I really like that is also a lipstick because I can apply it easier than sticking my finger in a container.
Rebecca O.
Prospect Park
I got this product in the e.l.f voxbox. This product is a must have in my makeup collection! I've been using this for years I love it. It does such a good job at exfoliating your lips especially at such a great affordable price! I always use this product before i start my makeup so that my lips are nice and ready for when I put on my lipstick!
Patrina C.
Florissant, MO
The elf lip exfoliator works wonders on my I am a person who needs it because my lips stay dry and with this product my lips are so soft it took away my dead skin and it smells so good and it's also long lasting I'm so happy with this product I would most likely recommend this product to anyone
alisha s.
bronx, NY
i got this is my e.l.f voxbox so awesome this lip care works helps my dry crack lips i want to get another =)
Kelsey O.
Smithfield , UT
This product is amazing. I didn't know that I could get dead skin on my lips and this lipstick takes it right off making my lips feel so much softer and cleaner! Even my boyfriend loved this "lipstick."
Malena C.
I received this product complimentary from the Influenster e.l.f. Voxbox which was great because mine was running out and I needed a new one. This product tastes really nice and does an amazing job of removing the dead skin from your lips. This is especially helpful when using a drying matte liquid lipstick in order to avoid cracks or over emphasized lip lines.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?