BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This exfoliator is great for the price and a must have in winter months. It even tastes good, though im not sure if you should eat it or not! I've bought tons of these and they're worth it!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Purchased this on an impulse buy. Tried it and thought everything worked pretty fine but then it completely broke my lips/mouth out in bumps and hives. Allergic reactions are not my thing. So if you have sensitive lips or skin around your lips you might steer clear of this product
Jo C.
Jo C.
Cullman, AL
I love this product I feel like it gets all the stuff all my lips leaving them soft and really easy to apply my lipstick afterwards and smells really good to!
Ane K.
Ane K.
this product ridiculously cheap $3, and is efffective that I'd choose this over homemade any day. The brown sugar particles are perfect. I don't think the mint and cherry ones have the brown sugar though, this is the original version. I'm on my first tube but I have a feeling this product will become a staple from now on.
Lais O.
Lais O.
Glen Ridge, NJ
I liked how my lips get soft and nice after I use this product and it helps my lipstick stay longer on my lips. The only think I don't like is the texture I hate it but I think every exfoliator does it
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product on my VoxBox I been wanting to try it forever but never had the time to do so and I'm impressed with it it did leave my lips feeling smooth and took out some dry skin and good price too $3 I believe. I do recommend.
Mayu V.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Not only does it remove dead skin, but I have fallen in love with the packaging as well as the color of the defoliator. I cannot stop using it or staring at it and taking pictures. I love love this line
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
I loved! It smell really good and isnt oily at all... leave your lips pretty soft too.. its a good one
camryn l.
camryn l.
Danbury, CT
I received this from e.l.f. to try for free and I really like this product for taking off lip color or just exfoliating lips after a long day, considering its winter i'll be using this a lot and it tastes and smells amazing!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Wowza! This works great! Really didn't know what to expect, but my lips feel great - smooth and plump and it is super easy to do. I can see this becoming part of my daily routine.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?