5 colors available

Maggie G.
Maggie G.
indianapolis, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product really interested me and I thought I'd try it because I've been too lazy to make my own lip scrubs and I think they can be expensive to purchase and a mess to clean up. I absolutely love this and it really rids my lips of the dead skin. It's so easy and convenient and really does its job. I will definitely keep repurchasing!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Valdosta , GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! I use it nightly and follow with a EOS balm. I really enjoy the smell and the way it leaves my lips feeling!
Elyse L.
Elyse L.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this at night and love love love it. After I take off my makeup and wash my face, I apply this and wipe off with warm water then immediately apply a GOOD lip balm (the healing kind since my lips get so chapped). This helps my lips stay perfect all the time. Highly recommend it!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this product I put it on in the morning after I wash my face and at night before I put on my eos. It does get rough after you use it a few times but for me I like that because I feel like it is really doing its job!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE THIS!! Affordable and also very easy to just pop in my purse and be on my way. Of course after about 3 usages then the real exfoliation begins.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
cape coral , FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Was pleasently surprised how well this really worked, it was inexpensive and worked insantly to smooth out and make my lips look instantly healthier
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my first lip exfoliator so I cannot compare to others. I think it tastes great (which is not the point but it's a nice touch). I like the fact it's in a lipstick form rather than a scrub which makes it go on great. I think it really exfoliates my lips without drying them out.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best. Thing. Ever. What more could I say? No longer do you need to worry about those chapped lips looking nasty under a matte lip stick. Use this baby before you go out or before you go to sleep and your lips will be satin smooth the next day!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a must have for me. I always have peeling lips, no matter what season it is. This exfoliates well, moisturizes even better, and tastes delicious! I use it everyday, so I go through it quickly. Love the price. Miles better than my $20 Rodan + Fields lip exfoliator.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Harlingen, TX
I gave this product 4 stars because it deserves it. I love using this product before I put lipstick on it removes all your dead skin so it won't show while you wear lipstick. I love it
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?