BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Hannah W.
Boonsboro, MD
with the season changes comes dry lips and this is the product to take away all that dead skin! Left my skin feeling smoother then they have ever been!
Rebecca L.
This taste really good but doesnt moisturize the lips at all. It does exfoliate very effectively though, and that is the purpose after all, so 5 stars.
Donna C.
This is love! It doesn't sting your lips like other brands and it done still feel heavy, and I don't know if it's just me but I can tell I difference
member-4aec460fc
Chicago
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Pretty good product. I use it everyday. I have very chapped lips and like that it exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time, and it's inexpensive.
Drewann A.
Dayton, KY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have chronic dry skin. Especially on my lips and face. Using this with a natural mineral chap stick has totally changed my life.
Nicole T.
This lil $3 thing works wonders!!!! Love it!!! Smells and tastes great ( DON'T EAT IT!!!) It works and does what it suppose to do.Highly recommend it
Doñna p.
Anaheim, CA
Really cheap and makes your lips soft and all that good stuff. Good for spying after you do your foundation, for a perfect hydrated look on your lips
Christina E.
Great price and leaves my lips smooth!! Definitely my weekly #GLAM routine since I wear alot of matte lip colors. Give it a try you won't regret it😉
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
While it takes a moment to actually get the beads that exfoliate the lips going, this is very moisturizing and takes off all the dead skin! Love it!
Cindy v.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a really affordable lip scrub! I use it almost everyday before putting on any type of lipstick and it does a great job at smoothing my lips.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?