5 colors available

Brittney M.
Brittney M.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product exfoliates my lips well and is super affordable. It tastes and smells like brown sugar, and leaves my lips soft and moisturized. After a while though, the stick started to crumble a bit when I'd use it, which was a bit annoying.
stephanie v.
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It does its job, but I don't think I will repurchase this. The bullet broke off the second time I used it and I haven't been able to reattach it. It works and is sweet, but I have better.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Casper, WY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I always have this product with me. I have itchy/flaky lips during allergy season and this product is a life saver! It's a little painful to use at first, so be gentle if you have sensitive lips, but I would definitely recommend. Inexpensive and it does a great job. Perfect thing to use if you wear lipstick often but have issues with your lips looking chapped underneath.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
In the winter months, my lips are horrendous! I use this product to clean them up and it works beautifully! Will be using this as my lip exfoliator from here on out!
This is my go to lip product for sure! Not only I'm I an e.l.f fanatic but this exoflitor makes me ove it more. It's affordable and helps the most during the winter times when lips begin to chap. It's super easy to apply as the only thing one needs to do it massage it on your lips and then take off the access scrub. It leaves your lip super spft and since it's being massaged around your lip it makes it seem more full and red.
Alissa G.
Alissa G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! It removes all the dead skin leaving your lips feeling extremely smooth! I highly recommend!
Jodi N.
Jodi N.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is THE BEST must have to gate thru the longer fall and winter months. It's like a spa treatment for your lips ......... Go get one ...NOW!
Cassey V.
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliater is the best one I have ever purchased! I love the fact that is in a lipstick form because then I don't have to stick my fingers in and get them disgusting! It really removes all the dead skin and makes matte lip colors look really nice. I will admit after a little while it does get a little rough but honestly I think it's well worth it. It smells and tastes good as well.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
indianapolis, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product really interested me and I thought I'd try it because I've been too lazy to make my own lip scrubs and I think they can be expensive to purchase and a mess to clean up. I absolutely love this and it really rids my lips of the dead skin. It's so easy and convenient and really does its job. I will definitely keep repurchasing!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Valdosta , GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! I use it nightly and follow with a EOS balm. I really enjoy the smell and the way it leaves my lips feeling!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?