BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Korin P.
Battle Ground, IN
This lip exfoliater is a must have year round! It's really quick and easy to use to prevent chapped lips, definitely less messy than other exfoliaters
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
This was great! It removed all of the dead skin from my lips, left this amazing minty smell and then my lipstick lasted all day without my lips drying!
Jessalyn D.
Lip exfoliator...who would have thought! I love this. Perfect for those dry winter lips or after you've been sick. Makes them soft and tastes good too
Katelynn D.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely love my mint maniac lip exfoliator! It definitely makes my lips softer and I see that pout it gives my lips! I love how affordable it is!
Bryanna B.
I would much rather buy this product then a more expensive exfoliater! This has worked great for me! I haven't had any problems and it actually works!
Elizabeth C.
Doral, FL
I've always used the regular elf exfoliator, but I love them new mint version. I wish it was in a pot instead of a stick, but it is great nonetheless.
Jessee C.
LOve the product super well made and I love the packaging.It exfoliates the lips very well.I love the way it feels and the flavor as well as the smell.
Cecilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I got it from my elf box it works like wonders! This is my first time using a lip exfoliator and wow I am amazed. Takes off my dead skin but it does leave sort of a minty scent to it but you can wash it off with warm water so you don't have that taste or scent anymore. This product actually works because I'm always the person that have my skin peeling off my lips. So I would def recommend this product and I would buy it for myself too.
Kimberly A.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is honestly an amazing exfoliator for the price and it does a awesome job of removing dead skin from lips! I've rebought this product 3 times now!
Chylin H.
Graceville
My lips are rather plump, and they tend to get dry very quickly, this product has been an easy fix whenever I'm on the go and I have a little dry skin!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?