BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Dennielle C.
Dennielle C.
Altoona, IA
I received the mint exfoliator complimentary from influencer and I knew I was going to love it! It glides on smooth at first use than gets more course sugary gritty with later uses, which I love. It smells and taste like mint floss. I've had no issues with it breaking off thank goodness! I definitely will be buy this soon. Its handy to have for a quick exfoliation and easy to travel with and mess free!
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE the concept of this!!! It made my lips sooooo soft. The packaging was really nice and it fits well in my makeup bag. It met my expectations of an exfoliator. After wiping this product off, I followed up with a simple chap stick and had the softest lips ever!! I received this complimentary from Influenster
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
I used the mint flavor and I'm obsessed !!! It's gentle yet effective and leaves my lips sooo soft! I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Rose K.
Rose K.
Amazing exfoliator! My lips feel so soft and smooth after just two uses of this exfoliator ! What a great product and I can't wait to share it with my friends and family
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Jackson, TN
Helped a lot honestly I thought it would be trash and didn't bother trying it but when I did I never regretted it works great for me and hopefully for you too!!! Go try it out I got the green mint one btw
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA
Ummmm. It's ok but it could use some work. The initial use I as able to scrub my lips. When I used it the second time, I guess the scrub had a layer or whatever that wouldn't allow it to scrub. I had to use my nail to scrape the outer layer and then I was able to scrub my lips again. Not a consistent product.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Good cheap purchase. I made a similar scrub out of coconut oil and sugar but I threw it out after I found this. The lipstick shape makes it much easier to use and less messy. I thought it might dry out but I've had it for a few months now, and it's still okay. It's going to come in handy this winter.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
This product is amazing! I love the flavor/taste of it! I feel like it gets all the dead skin off my lips! I received this product in my voxbox and will definitely buy more when I run out!
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Dunlap , TN
I have The brown one it was really hard on my lips but I love the smell and the feel my lips are afterwards. I'm trying the mint one now.
Mel K.
Mel K.
This product is great. The mint flavor is good. It has really helped me lips this winter. Its also a good price and works wonders for making my lips soft :)
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?