BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sunshine R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love the price compared to other lip scrubs. it has helped my lips look 100x better and of course, the taste is amazing (but who doesn't love sugar)
alina m.
San Diego, CA
This has been by far my favorite lip scrub of the year. Exfoliates lips and removes the dryness of lips very well. I highly recommended this product.
Kinsey V.
Gaffney , SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
My favorite lip exfoliater! Love the way it is packaged, so I do not have to put my finger in a jar. So moisturizing and takes the flakes right away.
dania a.
I love this lip scrub! It preps my lips before using matte lipsticks, honestly there is no need to get an expensive lip scrub. This product is great!
Pricilla J.
Olympia, WA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I tried the lip exfoliator and absolutely loved it.. it made my lips smooth and less cracked it just overall did it's purpose had to buy a backup. =)
Courtney M.
Argyle, TX
Love this lip exfoliator!! It's a great price and it works well. I use this before putting on lipstick or gloss especially when I have chapped lips!!
Kristin B.
Newport News, VA
This stuff is amazing! Oh my goodness!! It took that dead skin right off and my lips felt and looked great. Putting lipstick on after looked amazing
Samson
This product has a nice smell and does the job well. It is kind of rough even when wet. Overall I was happy with it and my lips and incredibly soft.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really like this exfoliator. I have tried a few and this is the best one I have found so far. I use it once a week and my lips are soft and smooth!
maria a.
Medley, FL
I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

But with this one is so easy to apply on the go, and it works perfectly for me, i love it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?