5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Panorama city , CA
I received this product from influenster for free and I was absolutely fond of it! It's so amazing it leaves your lips so soft and look fabulous. Worth buying this product.
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
I received this product in Mint Maniac and I think this product was more of a hit than a miss. For one, though I did like the idea of the product being in a lipstick tube, I think this type of product is best in a tin container and applied with fingers. I also felt like I had to use A LOT of product and scrub a lot to get even a little bit of exfoliation. That being said, I do have naturally dry lips. I'll be sticking to my lip jam scrub from Etude House. Some pros? The mint aroma and the fact that it's cruelty-free and vegan.
DeKera S.
DeKera S.
East Point, GA
This stuff is awesome and for the price, it's a steal!! Helps to keep my lips smooth and flake-free! Subtle sweet taste with sugar embedding in it to exfoliate your lips! Great for when you want to wear those matte liquid lipsticks! Hydrates and conditions lips too!!
Hadley M.
Hadley M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The stick broke right away for me and my sister. The product worked great but I was it was more sturdy.
Eva C.
Eva C.
This was actually my first time ever using this product. It is kind of grainy feeling. Almost like a soft Smooth sanpaper gently removing dead skin. It moisturizes and leaves your lips plump and beautiful.
Wednesday N.
Wednesday N.
Dallas, TX
Best!!! Especially in cherry flavor. It's not overly cherry but you still can tell it's there. Totally went above and beyond what I expected
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
My favorite lip exfoliator by far, thus far. I love the smell, the way my lips feel afterwards, and the way it applies so smoothly. The packaging is adorable, looks like lipstick! First time user, and would most definitely recommend it to others. Thank you again e.l.f!!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This product is great for chapped and dry lips! Peels away all the dead skin leaving your lips silky smooth.
Ty C.
Ty C.
I love love love E.L.F. Products! This products is so easy to use and does a great job at peeling off the dead skin on my lips. It's smells and taste soo good! It's an affordable product and would definitely recommend it!
Nathaly G.
Nathaly G.
Charlestown, MA
I had the clear one but lost it so getting this one was good, it smells and tastes like milk but not overpowering, after you use it you dont even need lipgloss your lips look and feel smooth and since you just exfoliated they get pinkish
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?