BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alicea M.
This stuff tastes amazing! So simple to use and really does work! I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any problems with E.L.F products at all! I Always use this product whenever my lips need a exfoliation.
Brooke L.
Salinas , CA
I love this before my lipstick, it creates a smooth base for it. It removes dead skin and smells great. IT of rough but works efficiently!
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
Received this free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I LOVE it. It works great and leaves your lips so soft and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing once this bottle runs out.
Megan B.
Omaha, NE
Love, love, love this! I need a good exfoliater in the winter and this is so easy to use. Don't have to stick your fingers into the product and it gives great results. Smells awesome and is just an all around awesome product
Karen C.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the mint flavored lip exfoliator in a Vox box and I love it! Makes my lips baby soft and also moisturizes them. I use it at night and in the morning. It also taste amazing! Would definitely buy again.
Channel J.
Conway, AR
I have actually used this product before a few times. Never used the mint one which I received in my elf vox Box but I like it they worked the same. But the mint one taste kind of good. 😉
Stephanie w.
Personally I love this one, I got the mint one for free for testing purposes . it works great , aftwr exfoliating with it you can take the bottom part off and use the lip moisturizer it has
Samantha W.
Flushing, MI
Just bought this lip exfoliator yesterday, used it today and it works amazing!!! It smells great too! I love e.l.f products, they're so adorable and they work amazing! I'd recommend this to anyone who deals with all those lip crusties like I did.
Starr C.
Lewisburg, TN
This was a nice product. Made my lips feel great. I have used this often since receiving it. I plan to recommend to family and friends as well. Overall, I'm satisfied and will continue use after my free sample is used
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this product for $3.00 at my local Target. I had been wanting a lip scrub from Lush but I'm glad I saw this! I love that it comes in a tube and is mess free. I bought the mint maniac and am obsessed. It took me a few applications before I got to the scrubbing exfoliators but they left my lips feeling so soft! Definitely does its job. I recommend this to everyone!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?