5 colors available

Nida L.
Nida L.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My SO noticed a significant change in my lips after I used this! It is a little weird at first, but it does make your lips smoothr especially if you are like me and have chapped lips ALL the time! I like to top my lips off with chapstick for the extra moisture after using this!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
These are absolutely wonderful. I am very picky about lip exfoliates because- obviously some is going to get in your mouth- so it needs to taste good! These taste test and although I received it free to try, all opinions are my own, and I will definitely purchase once I run out!
Anna I.
Anna I.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
One of my all time favorite products! I use it every day. Love having an exfoliator in a stick form. It's easy to use, and you can't beat the price. My lips are instantly smoother after using it. It's also helpful to get makeup off your lips and define them. Highly recommend it!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Concord, NC
I was given the "Mint Maniac" one and it works incredibly well and does exactly as it says--it exfoliates! It leaves a nice glossy, minty taste and feel to your lips. Also honestly, it's just really fun to use too due to it appearing as a normal lipstick. A new must-have for me.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Rock Island, IL
I love this! i recieve this product as a review, and this is too cute also. I recieve the mint version, and it worked well for me. I found myself using it often whenever my lips felt dry especially for the weather. A dupe if you can't find it or buy it is use lip balm and sugar!
María A.
María A.
miami, FL
This my first time using lip exfoliator. I´m in love with this lip and also smell delicious like ment. let your lips so soft.
The scrub itself is very coarse. The taste however was a bit less pleasant. It's not designed for ingestion anyway, but being a lip product, it happens.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Okay! So if you've been wanting to try this out, it's a MUST! This works so great to exfoliate the lips and it even tastes good Lolz (not sure if it's safe to try) No, but seriously if you haven't tried this go buy it and do so. It left my lips super soft and tasting good! Haha
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Fenton, MI
This formula really works without making your lips feel like all the skin was rubbed/sanded off. After using, the oils in the formula keep your lips moisturized. I like to use it at night to let the oils really penetrate and in the morning I'm ready for my matte lipstick again!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
This works amazingly well at exfoliating away dead skin on your lips. It also has a nice mint flavor, and smells like mint. I use it every morning before applying my lipstick. My lipstick looks so much better when I use this before applying it. Great product, at a great price.
Monica B.
Monica B.
ELF products are so great for the price so this product did meet my expectations for the price. It got the job done mad my lips smooth but I found myself applying more lip balm after wards. Personally I prefer sugar and coconut oil as a DIY but this is continent for on the go.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?