BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the e.l.f. lip exfoliator free with the e.l.f. cosmetics Vox Box and it was such a blessing to my makeup routine. I received in October and my lips get SO dry and chapped in the Winter- it absolutely saved me. I have the mint flavor and it not only exfoliates my lips but leaves them feeling soft and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing more when mine is all used up
Lourdes A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I make for myself some lip scrubs but wanted to give this a try since it's less messy.
I thought it does a great job - I apply it in circular motion as directed and then wipe off. I them add a little anti-aging lip treatment from EVER Skincare and viola - I've added this to my night time regimen and I love it.
When I purchased it, they didn't have the mint flavored one but I may have given that a try.
If my lips are chapped though, i'd assume it would sting a little? The clear is perfect for every day use.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always wanted a lip defoliator so this was perfect. I love how it comes in a tube so I dont need to apply it with my fingers. It's super easy to use too, you just wipe it in circles then rinse it off. Takes about 30 seconds to do. I love the mint it has in it too. My lips are always chapped in the winter and so far this has helped. Will be buying more of this
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really needed a product like this it's very helpful for taking off dead skin and moisturizing your lips before applying matte lipstick. Only thing is it's very stiff so when I first got it it was hard to use and to get any product onto my lips and I broke the stick itself. It's still useable but maybe this would be better as a balm or softer in a stick container.
Irene G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
GREAT PRODUCT!!! I never realized how badly I needed this until I used it! Removes all dead skin from your lips, especially now that the cold is starting where I live.
Works great! I use it right before I apply lipstick or gloss. It makes it so much easier to evenly apply lipstick & such.
Love it!
I received this product free via Influenster for testing purposes!
Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

I love how easy and mess-free this lip exfoliator is to use. All you have to do is gently rub the exfoliator tube in small, circular motions all over your lips. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can either rinse off or wipe it off with a cotton round pad.

This exfoliator definitely reminds me of a sugar scrub. It is packed with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils.

As someone who wears matte liquid lipsticks on an almost daily basis, this lip exfoliator is seriously a lifesaver! Every night before I go to bed, I exfoliate my lips with this to get rid of all the dry and chapped skin that accompanies wearing matte lipsticks. I then seal it with a lip balm to protect my lips.

At $3 a pop, this lip exfoliator is seriously the most affordable option there is out there. Once I am done with my current tube, I definitely will be repurchasing. They even have different flavors like pink grapefruit, coconut, rose, and sweet cherry.
Olivia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't know how much I needed a lip exfoliator in my life until I tried this bad boy! I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The grainy texture is perfect for gently sloughing off dry skin, and it makes your lips so smooth and soft afterward! I always am sure to apply my Vaseline lip moisturizer right after rinsing this off so I am sure to lock the hydration in.
DAmber H.
Irving , TX
Highly recommend this product. I'm a heavy lipstick wearer and I exfoliate my lips regularly. This gets all of the dead skin off and leaves my lips them feeling smooth and the mint flavor/scent is just right and not overwhelming. I exfoliate and moisturize at night and before applying matte lipsticks. Received this complimentary of Influenster, all opinions are my own.
Malena C.
I received this product complimentary from the Influenster e.l.f. Voxbox which was great because mine was running out and I needed a new one. This product tastes really nice and does an amazing job of removing the dead skin from your lips. This is especially helpful when using a drying matte liquid lipstick in order to avoid cracks or over emphasized lip lines.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the mint maniac flavor free from Influenster for an honest review. I really enjoyed this lip scrub. It is super convenient to have it in a lipstick tube for an easy and clean application. It removes dead skin and makes your lips smooth. You will still need a moisturizer afterwards, though. Also, I really appreciated that it did not have a nasty taste.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?