BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tamia B.
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
This a very convenient way to exfoliate your lips. It's not super harsh and doesn't leave your lips sore. It is perfect for when your lips are peeling or before wearing matte lipstick. Nobody wants cracked lips under matte lipstick. We all know how that ends up looking.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
I got this in my elf box and this is mint flavored. Ive been wanting to get the treat lip scrub and when i saw this was in my box i was beyond excited to try it! I have to say it works great. It has a slight waxy feeling but its not bad its the moisturizer so i love it!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
I love how convenient this is, I can just whip it out quickly before doing my make-up to exfoliate my lips without worrying about it making a mess, after I exfoliate I put lip balm on and I end up with really soft lips and that makes my lipstick look smooth and perfect.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Orlando, FL
This product works like a gem!! it is especially useful in the winter when my lips get chapped. The mint scent isn't overpowering but i can taste it more than i can smell it. The only complaint is when you wipe away the grittiness it leaves my lips a little greasy feel.
Katie B.
Katie B.
I recently received this lip exfoliator in a VoxBox and am so glad I'm able to try it. It's super easy, no mess, and actually works! I've tried lip exfoliators before that get the gunk off my lips, but the next day their dry and chapped again. Definitely a good product!
Abigayle M.
Abigayle M.
Columbia , SC
I'm obsessed with this exfoliator! It's gentle enough for daily use and my lips feel as soft as ever. Mine had a great mint flavor to it, which I think also had a plumping effect on my lips. The packaging looks very professional. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I love the way it smells but unfortunately I don't feel much of a exfoliation when using. I feel a tiny bit of a scrub but I wouldn't call it exfoliating. But I love the way it looks and how it's packaged. I received this product free to test and review by Influenster.
Arantza Z.
Arantza Z.
I received this product in the elf voxbox. It is the first time I had hear about a lip exfoliator and I really like what it does! It leaves my lips extremely soft! I got the MInt one, so I know that one is not the harsh one. I would recommend it if you want soft lips !
Madison E.
Madison E.
Butler, PA
I actually really like this lip scrub as does my sister! The winter time is a perfect time for me to use products like these b/c i am always moisturizing so sometimes my lips get a little weird feeling. It was my first time using this product and i would recommend it!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this lip exfoliator in the E.LF. Voxbox. The only reason this only has four stars is because I am weird with textures. It has kind of a sandy texture. However, it works great and my lips felt very exfoliated. The taste is okay. I would recommend for others.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?