BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
I received the e.l.f. Lip exfoliador free from Influenster to test-- and I'm SO glad I did! My lips are very sensitive and I can hardly use any products, specially during the cold weather, dry-Chapy ,etc. After using this Lip exfoliador for about a week, I actually noticed a change in the appearance and feel of my lips . My lips are smoother, and not as dry as it usually was. Not to mention, the scent is so gently and how perfect my lips look after applying my lipstick. I Would definitely recommend trying this and other products in the line-- I will certainly be repurchasing again!
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
I've been using this most nights before bed. I love lip exfoliators because my lips seem to get chapped easily and need dead skin removed often. This exfoliator is super nice because I don't have to get my fingers messy by applying a cream. Apply like a lipstick but with some additional circular motions to really get the skin in. I have the mint flavor, which is nice, plus it's around the time I brush my teeth! I apply a rehab balm on my lips afterwards to get a full "spa night" for my sleeps as I sleep. Actually love this product! (Received free, opinion is my own)
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I love elf's lip exfoliators and currently have 5 of them in 4 different scents (original, mint, cherry, and coconut). These things are amazing, have worked wonders for my dry skin, and smell wonderful without being too overbearing. I use them on my lips to keep them soft but I also use them on the corners of my nose to keep dry skin at bay. While the original does a good job, I like the formula of the other scents better because they're softer and the scrub particles are tinier so it doesn't feel like you have rocks on your lips and it's easier to spread around.
Valentina B.
I received this product in my elf Voxbox from Inluenster for testing purposes and my honest opinion.
I really think it's a very good exfoliator. My lips are often parched and with skin and this leaves them super clean and smooth. The best, I thought it would be a little aggressive with the lips and it would be strong, but on the contrary, almost do not even feel the particles to exfoliate and also has a pleasant smell of mint very similar to tooth creams. I had not used one especially for the lips so I would not have to compare it with and yet I loved it
Samantha M.
So many people love this but I much prefer a dried lip exfoliate like the ones from LUSH. they're much more abrasive and remove the skin rather than just moisturizing. This is like a lip balm with a small amount of scrubs in it. The scents are nice and it feels okay but all ELF lip products make my lip break out with little bumps all over even from one use, that reaction lasts more than a week. I do think I have an allergy to bees wax so if you react badly to burts bees you may have a similar experience. I received this free to test from influenster.
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
This was my first time trying this and I might say I freakin love it. I had been wanting to try a scrub for a while and didn't know where to get one. But once again ELF didn't disappointment me. I received the mint flavor one and I loved it. I thought it wasn't going to work but my lips are super soft. Once i applied it and washed it off I used a lip balm and perfect. You would be surprised how much dead skin it removes from your lips. If your wanting to try a scrub I would definitely recommend this one and plus ELF prices you cant go wrong.
Gina S.
I've used the clear exfoliater, but I recieved the mint one to try out for testing purposes, and I have to say I like the mint one way better just because I lick my lips right after (habit) and it doesn't taste that bad. They're the same thing, but its just me being slightly picky. I have sensitive lips so my botton lip tends to dry out often, and this takes off all the dead skin, and leaves my lips soft and hydrated. Not to metion plump and rosy due to the blood circulation while exfoliating. I highly recommend this. AFFORDABLE LIFE SAVER!
Marii R.
Lowville, NY
I was a little skeptic when I first bought this product. I usually use a lush lip scrub, however, this worked almost the same! Which says a lot. It can be a little rough at first, so make sure you wet your lips before use. At first you really need to press down hard enough to feel it work. After each use it gets softer and softer so just make sure you are pressing down hard enough. Other than that the product works amazing. It makes your lips super soft and ready for gloss and other lipsticks! It even plumps my lips up! And it's cheap! :)
Shirley C.
I've tried making my own lips exfoliator and it didn't work very well. I came across this product at the elf store when I was shopping with my friend. I was skeptical about trying it at first, but when I smelled the rose scent I was in love! It was only $3 so I decided to give it a try. I've only used it once so far and it was quite conditioning. My lips are not in their worst condition yet so I will have to use this again to see if this product really works. If you decide to give this a try, get the rose scent! You will not regret it.
Jennifer P.
Austin, TX
I received the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator as my sample Vox box and WOW! To be perfectly honest, I always saw a friend brush her lips with a toothbrush so I just did the same. So when I saw this little beauty hanging out in my box I felt completely ignorant that there's already a magical product for this! This product is so easy to apply and I can literally stand in front of the mirror and just apply it all day. I like that minty freshness lingers on my lips for a while after and not to mention how soft and healthy my lips feel after.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?