5 colors available

Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This has been pretty hard to find in my neck of the woods so I was pretty stoked when I was finally able to snag it. First off, for $3, you can't beat the price with a big huge stick. Secondly, it's densely packed with large sugar crystals which looks pretty awesome. It definitely does the job with exfoliation, almost too much. Any pressure while using it actually hurts for me. But it could just be my sensitive skin. It definitely works on removing the dead dry skin your lips leaving them smooth. I like to exfoliate once every week or two and then apply a good lip balm after. Works like a charm! :-*
Makenzy C.
Makenzy C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this lip exfoliator. The brown sugar scent & taste isn't too overwhelming but it does taste a little chemically, like you're eating a chapstick. It gets the job done when it comes to removing dead skin from my lips and keeping them moisturized even after I wipe away the sugar. The reason I only gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because the shape of it (looks like a regular lipstick) wears away after a few uses, leaving sugar everywhere on the tube. I think it should have a blunt end like a regular lip balm. I really like this exfoliator, it's very affordable and it works well.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love using this product because it is super affordable. It also smells sooo good. And it is so easy to do because it is in the lip stick shape, sometimes I have issues with other brands having "loose" crystals and they always fell into my mouth and never did anything for my lips. The only bad thing about this product is that as you get further into it it becomes a bit more intense, so it hurts a little, but that doesn't bother me too much. I just tried the mint one because I got it in my Elf VoxBox and I really like that one too, doesn't seem as harsh, unfortunately mine came broken.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
I received the e.l.f. Lip exfoliador free from Influenster to test-- and I'm SO glad I did! My lips are very sensitive and I can hardly use any products, specially during the cold weather, dry-Chapy ,etc. After using this Lip exfoliador for about a week, I actually noticed a change in the appearance and feel of my lips . My lips are smoother, and not as dry as it usually was. Not to mention, the scent is so gently and how perfect my lips look after applying my lipstick. I Would definitely recommend trying this and other products in the line-- I will certainly be repurchasing again!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
I've been using this most nights before bed. I love lip exfoliators because my lips seem to get chapped easily and need dead skin removed often. This exfoliator is super nice because I don't have to get my fingers messy by applying a cream. Apply like a lipstick but with some additional circular motions to really get the skin in. I have the mint flavor, which is nice, plus it's around the time I brush my teeth! I apply a rehab balm on my lips afterwards to get a full "spa night" for my sleeps as I sleep. Actually love this product! (Received free, opinion is my own)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I love elf's lip exfoliators and currently have 5 of them in 4 different scents (original, mint, cherry, and coconut). These things are amazing, have worked wonders for my dry skin, and smell wonderful without being too overbearing. I use them on my lips to keep them soft but I also use them on the corners of my nose to keep dry skin at bay. While the original does a good job, I like the formula of the other scents better because they're softer and the scrub particles are tinier so it doesn't feel like you have rocks on your lips and it's easier to spread around.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I received this product in my elf Voxbox from Inluenster for testing purposes and my honest opinion.
I really think it's a very good exfoliator. My lips are often parched and with skin and this leaves them super clean and smooth. The best, I thought it would be a little aggressive with the lips and it would be strong, but on the contrary, almost do not even feel the particles to exfoliate and also has a pleasant smell of mint very similar to tooth creams. I had not used one especially for the lips so I would not have to compare it with and yet I loved it
Erica S.
Erica S.
Wow! I normally dont care for ELF products at all but my friend gave me one to try so I did & amazingly Itit actually removed the drier patches from my lips effortlessly. My lips felt sooo soft right away and the mint flavor is yummy. I use this every morning now as part of my skincare routine. It is affordable & just as good, if not even better than a few of the more expensive, higher end lip scrubs I've purchased in the past too. I still am so surprised that I love an ELF product. Due to this lip exfoliater i'm going to have to give them another try.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
So many people love this but I much prefer a dried lip exfoliate like the ones from LUSH. they're much more abrasive and remove the skin rather than just moisturizing. This is like a lip balm with a small amount of scrubs in it. The scents are nice and it feels okay but all ELF lip products make my lip break out with little bumps all over even from one use, that reaction lasts more than a week. I do think I have an allergy to bees wax so if you react badly to burts bees you may have a similar experience. I received this free to test from influenster.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
This was my first time trying this and I might say I freakin love it. I had been wanting to try a scrub for a while and didn't know where to get one. But once again ELF didn't disappointment me. I received the mint flavor one and I loved it. I thought it wasn't going to work but my lips are super soft. Once i applied it and washed it off I used a lip balm and perfect. You would be surprised how much dead skin it removes from your lips. If your wanting to try a scrub I would definitely recommend this one and plus ELF prices you cant go wrong.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?