BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this complimentary. This product proved me wrong. A year or so ago , I bought the brown lip exfoliator and it didn't live up to my expectation. I thought that it tasted bad (like too sweet for my liking) and I also thought the exfoliation was a little too rough ... but I got sent the mint one and omg did that prove me wrong ! They must of changed the formula or something because I have no complaints on it ! The taste isn't that bad (like sweet mint) and the exfoliating is a fine scrub, not harsh like the brown one. I love it !
Vanessa G.
I was sent this in the Elf Influenster Box and it is probably my second favorite item. It made my lips so smooth so quickly. I wouldn't use it everyday but with winter coming up it's a good item to have.
Angela S.
I love the taste of this, and it is super inexpensive. My complaints however is that I have to use a lot to see results, and the results don't last long despite my staying hydrated to prevent chapped lips!
Elizabeth A.
Planada, CA
I've tried the Mint Maniac and so far it has made my lips soft and luscious. I leave it on for a few minutes and wipe it off with a wipe. The taste of it is also delicious! Great for lips that are dry and need of moisturizing. I use it in my daily routine of moisturizing my face and lips.
Colette N.
Fort Worth , TX
During cold weather I tend to have chapped lips, which can be annoying. I never thought of using a lip exfoliator before, but now that I have tried e.l.f.'s Lip Exfoliator, which I received for free courtesy of Influenster*, I am amazed by how soft and cared for my lips look during this time of the year. I received one in the Mint flavor, and the scent is not overwhelming. Instead, it is very soothing. If you are a victim of chapped lips, you need this product in your life - trust me!
*Although I received this product for review purposes, All opinions are my own.
Janine K.
I received the mint maniac flavor from Influenster for FREE in my e.l.f. voxbox and I am so excited! I love a good mint lip exfoliator. My lips are very sensitive and I can't use a lot of products (drugstore or high end), so I was really excited when my lips didn't become dry or start turning purple! This product is affordable compared to the one I usually get from LUSH and it's a lot easier to apply. If you've never tried a lip exfoliator before, this would be a good place to start.
Desirae M.
Lake City , FL
Really neat product. It made my lips smooth, and tastes minty, but not sure how often it is okay to use. I received this product for free from influenster to try and review but all opinions are my own.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
I finally found a cheap lip exfoliator that works! Under $5 and your lips feel smooth and moisturizer afterwards good job elf
Jessica M.
I absolutely love this! It does a perfect job of removing dead skin and leaves them so soft! It's also a plus that it comes in "lipstick" form which makes it easier to apply
carmelle b.
Cambria heights, NY
This lil exfoliator kicks ass.it exfoliate my lips without drying it out. Once i dry it off my lips is soft and kissable
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?