5 colors available

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best. Thing. Ever. What more could I say? No longer do you need to worry about those chapped lips looking nasty under a matte lip stick. Use this baby before you go out or before you go to sleep and your lips will be satin smooth the next day!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a must have for me. I always have peeling lips, no matter what season it is. This exfoliates well, moisturizes even better, and tastes delicious! I use it everyday, so I go through it quickly. Love the price. Miles better than my $20 Rodan + Fields lip exfoliator.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm almost done with the first one and already purchased 2 backups. I usually put a lot of moisturizer on my lips over night , in the morning I exfoliate with this product and put on my lipstick
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This exfoliates great. Plus, it tastes like brown sugar and honey! Not too bad of a taste. My lips are always super smooth after using it.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Portland, OR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love how simple and no mess it is! i use it all the time right before applying lipstick and perfect for lip stains to get a flawless lip application.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Really great! Don't pay a lot for a good product not to mention good amount of product too. It smells really good and has a sugary taste to it. It does exactly what its meant to, take off all the dry skin off and leaves the lips feeling smooth. Highly recommend
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Oakdale, Pa
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips get chapped often. This is great for removing all the dead skin. It leaves your lips feel and smooth and looking great. For the price it can't be beat!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have a bad habit of chewing on my lips and they get super dry. The e.l.f. lip exfoliator gets rid of all the dead, dry skin on my lips.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Abbeville, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I just got this today at Old Navy while I was in line waiting to check out. It smells heavenly! My lips feel so smooth since I tried it, love it!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Birch Run, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I totally love this product. While some people complain about how the sugar can feel a bit rough on the lips, it just means you should proceed with caution. Don't press to hard and be gentle if you get to that point. I like that it really exfoliates your lips for you to then put on something really moisturizing, and it smells great. Also, the price is a definite bonus.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?