5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Tal A.
Tal A.
You must read the instructions and do whatever it says because you need to put Vaseline on after exfoliating or else it will make it even more dry great product really makes softer lips!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Baltimore, MD
I literally love this elf lip exfoliator especially with this cold weather causing my lips to get chapped this is my go to before applying any other product to my lips it's exfoliates my lips perfectly & makes applying any lip product to my lips go on so smooth I love it & would defiantly recommend this product & for the price u defiantly can't beat it!
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
ELF Lip Exfoliator the pros, exfoliates the lip nicely, great packaging, very affordable only a few dollars, a lot of flavors, you don't have to stick your finger in a pot like a lot of lip scrubs. I have found no cons, if any, it's only that this is always sold out! I would recommend this product, especially during the winter!
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a very nice lip exfoliater simply because it is in the shape of a lipstick, which makes it easier to apply. the only downside is that it breaks easily, so you have to be careful. Though it does do it's job, making lips smooth and soft.
Nikerya C.
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
This is a really good product. The smell is amazing and it really does what it's intended purpose is. I would recommend this to anyone.
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product as a lip exfoliator. The only problem I have with this is that my broke right after I got it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lynchburg, VA
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but this did not disappoint. The mint maniac worked great and removed the dead skin off my lips. I would use this again. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Kailen S.
Kailen S.
Yorktown , VA
This works awesome! And it tastes good lol. It's really refreshing and gets all the dead skin off your lips. Great to use right before matte lip stick! Easy to apply and I highly recommend this product
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
I really do love this lip exfoliator! It helps my lips feel smooth, and keeps the dead skin off. My ONLY complaint would be that my lips tend to still feel dry- wish they could make a product with the lip exfoliator on one end and a lip moisturizer on the other!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hoover, AL
If you want smooth lips that have suffered from drying cracking and dehydration, then this stuff is perfect for you!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?