5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Erica R.
Erica R.
Summit, IL
I received this free from Influenster for testing. This is my favorite lip acrid to use! Is super easy to use and apply which is my favorite thing about it. It does help slough away dead dry skin and leave your lips supple and soft! This product is great to use right before applying a liquid lipstick or matte lipstick
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Holland, PA
Have been wanting a lip exfoliater for a while so was happy to try this. It does the job a little rough and I don't really see dead skin coming off but I wouldn't say I don't like it!
Elena G.
Elena G.
This is a great product to exfoliate your lips with! Specially if you don't want to spend to much money on high end ones. I would say though, it's better when you use it wet because it's not as harsh on your lips.
Jerrica B.
Jerrica B.
LOVE this so much. Wanted to try it for forever and was so happy when Influenster sent it in the elf vox box. It smooths the lips and also moisturizes as it gets rid of dead skin. I highly recommend this.
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
This is a top shelf product! Not only is it the best lip exfoliator I have ever used, but it is so simple to use too! No extra mess, or fuss, and you get smooth lips. They all smell amazing too, but not in such a way that the scent is overpowering
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This is great for getting the dead skin off your lips. It comes in three colors and is available online at Ulta. I wish it was available in stores and am hoping it will be soon. The packaging is fantastic and feels so much more expensive than it is.
Stephanny M.
Stephanny M.
Excelente! Realmente sientes como tu labios quedan libres de impurezas luego de que te lo aplicas. Además, rato después, deja tus labios muy suaves. Es perfecto para aplicarnosla al finalizar el día cuando nuestro pintalabios nos deja residuos y piel reseca. Altamente recomendado
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I really like this lip Exfoliater and I think it's very handy like the mess free aspect of it! It does the job! Sometimes I feel like it's too rough for my lips & I have had others you can just kick off so I wonder why you can't with this one?
Tanisha J.
Tanisha J.
Radcliff, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Words can't express how much I love this product! Definitely in my top 5. I use it right after I brush my teeth (so my lips are still damp) wipe it off with a damp cloth and my lips are so silky smooth. I feel like it helps my Chapstick penetrate even better also. The perfect addition to your every morning routine.
Katey G.
Katey G.
East Peoria, IL
This is a product I was so excited to try and I was not disappointed! My lips are so dry, especially in the colder months! I followed the instructions on the box and loved the results of nice soft lips! Thank you to Influencer for sending me the Elf Vox Box to try for free for testing and reviewing purposes! I highly recommend this product, give it a try!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?