5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Ashley d.
Ashley d.
I actually prefer it be in a tube like this! I can rub it on my lips without having to wash my hands and it really makes a difference! It's easy to use and I recommend it to anyone who doesn't wanna make a mess!
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Bought this because of all the good reviews and the first coupel times I used it, I loved it.. After that it is horrible.. Its too gritty and no moisture is added.. Its like sandpaper.. I'll stick to POSH lip scrubbers in the future
Joy B.
Joy B.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm obsessed with this! I use it every single day. It does such a good job of exfoliating and soothing my lips. It smells amazing, too!
Genneth P.
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Really easy to use, and your hands stay clean. The packaging keeps the product sanitary because your not putting your fingers into it. It has the right amount of exfoliation while also moisturizing your lips at the same time. I have bought this product multiple times, and like that it's affordable and easy to find.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this! i struggle with chapped lips and this is so moisturizing, and it takes the dead skin right off! The scent and flavor is a plus as well
Emily  V.
Emily V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
So glad that I found this to remove flaky skin off my lips! I don't use any lip color, so I just use this before my regular lip balm
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this about once a week and it does a great job of removing the dead skin off of my lips. They feel soft after washing the product off. The smell is an amazing vanilla aroma. I'm not a fan of the taste. I make sure that I don't get too close to the inside of my lip because of this.
Karina T.
Karina T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I found this at Target and decided to give it a try. It worked great. It did its job in exfoliating my lips and leaving behind a soft base. If you don't feel like spending the money you can also get some coconut oil and add some brown sugar and mix. Either or good product for the price.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Sterrett, AL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this lip exfoliator especially during winter when my lips get dry and cracked. Love the price as well!
Becca  R.
Becca R.
East Northport, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is such a cool product. I don't see it always!! but it's definitely a great and different product
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?