BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kristen S.
Absolutely in LOVE with the minty one! It tastes amazing, is super easy to apply, and is not messy at all! It's more rough than in use to but that's because I'm use to apply a lot of pressure! This doesn't need that to get the job done!
Stephanie R.
Omaha, NE
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is great for those of us that need or want a little extra plump in lips. It for me does wonders and great quality of colors available too!
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I have tried the original and loved it. The mint flavored is even better. It leaves my lips smooth and it is tough enough to scrub off the dead skin but not rough on your lips. Highly recommend.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This product will give life to any lips in need of a fresh start! This product helps remove any dead skin by nourishment of jojoba oils and other great oils.
Kallista M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I received this free for reviewing purposes and I love it! This looked smooth when I opened it and then after I rubbed it on my lips the product felt like it had tiny granules exfoliating my lips, yet it did not hurt! Then I wiped off the granules and my lips were extremely smooth ūüėä also this does not taste bad; it is actually somewhat sweet.
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love how gentle this is and how it still works really well! Smells soooo good! Good price too! I was sent this in the voxbox and when I run out I WILL be buying it.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
I love this exfoliator so much! It's tingly but in a good way and it takes off all your dead skin on your lips making them look fuller and better to apply lipstick afterwards! I'm an avid lip exfoliant lover and this one is awesome!
Janet R.
Received free for testing purposes. I just started using it and really like it. Love that its like a lip stick and it very easy to apply. Removes all dead skin and leaves me lips super soft.
Yesenia F.
The product is amazing and wonderful. Once applied on your lips it leaves them feeling soft and moisturized. It has a minty smell that isnt so strong but a nice scent. The packaging is sleek and matte and has a nice look. Overall recommend it especially during this season.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own. I really enjoyed this exfoliator because I get really dry and chapped lips on with winter and I feel like this helps a lot! It's the first lip exfoliator I've ever tried so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I would highly recommend!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?