5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Calissa B.
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
This made my lips sooooooo soft and I love it so much!! I'm so happy I got chosen for the box and all the products I used were just amazing to me!! I definitely recommend everything in it especially this exfoliating lip
Johanna O.
Johanna O.
This is such Ana amazing product it leaves your lips feeling so refreshed and smooth plus a minty fresh taste ! I loves how effective this was right away it cleaned my lips and left them nice and plump lipstick ready!
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
ELF Lip Exfoliator the pros, exfoliates the lip nicely, great packaging, very affordable only a few dollars, a lot of flavors, you don't have to stick your finger in a pot like a lot of lip scrubs. I have found no cons, if any, it's only that this is always sold out! I would recommend this product, especially during the winter!
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a very nice lip exfoliater simply because it is in the shape of a lipstick, which makes it easier to apply. the only downside is that it breaks easily, so you have to be careful. Though it does do it's job, making lips smooth and soft.
Yeliz S.
Yeliz S.
I seriously like this so much!! Mainly due to the fact that it is super easy/mess free to apply because it is in a lipstick tube whereas most other lip exfoliators are in little pots which make it necessary for you to get your fingers in the pot.
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I really love this product. I have tried a few other lip exfoliates and have found that I prefer this one. Many other products are in small jars. This typical lipstick shaped exfoliated is easy to apply and not at all messy. The price is very reasonable. I was given the chance to try this product by influenster.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
I was so excited that I received this in my e.l.f VoxBox complimentary for testing purposes. I love this lip exfoliator especially the mint smell it really does exfoliate your lips to remove the dead skin this product leaves your lips so soft and supple I love it
Jen V.
Jen V.
Tulare, CA
I think this product is good but could be better. I felt my lips a bit soft after wards but i was definitely not entirely impressed.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hoover, AL
If you want smooth lips that have suffered from drying cracking and dehydration, then this stuff is perfect for you!
alina m.
alina m.
San Diego, CA
This has been by far my favorite lip scrub of the year. Exfoliates lips and removes the dryness of lips very well. I highly recommended this product.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?