BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Denisse G.
Edinburg, TX
Absolutely love how convenient it is! I don't have to get my fingers dirty and it feels so good on my lips! I had to go get a second one cause my husband fell in love with mine! Its like no need for chapstick when you have this baby before applying any lip product!
Valerie E.
I LOVE THIS! I can never leave my lips alone in the winter, and this is a great product for me. I love that it is mess-free, and super easy to use. The feeling you get on your lips, is very soothing for some reason. You can really feel, and see that it is working. I love it! I received the mint one, which tastes/smells super yummy.
rayleen m.
El Monte, CA
i did not like it at all! it did not exfloiate my lips at all.. it burned my lips as if i had cinnimon on them. i do not reccomend it to anyone! iwould maybe try another flavor of lip exfloiator.
Darby F.
Danville, KY
Love how it smells! My boyfriend even likes it! It's usually 3 bucks and gets my lips smoother
Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
I received the e.l.f. lip exfoliator free with the e.l.f. cosmetics Vox Box and it was such a blessing to my makeup routine. I received in October and my lips get SO dry and chapped in the Winter- it absolutely saved me. I have the mint flavor and it not only exfoliates my lips but leaves them feeling soft and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing more when mine is all used up
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
This is the perfect exfoliator! Not gonna lie, this season makes my skin and lips super dry. But this Lip exfoliator is my salvation! Plus you can bring it on your purse and use it as a lip balm since hydrates lips a lot.
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I seriously use nothing else other than ELF. This stuff smells and tastes so good. It leaves your lips smooth like a baby booty.
Shannon P.
Fayetteville, NC
This lip exfoliator definitely helps get the dead skin off of my lips! I have a lip stain that shows any dead skin on my lips and this definitely helps!!
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
I received this product in my VoxBox and I have fell IN LOVE with it. I used it for two days as I would normally use chapstick and it repaired my chapped lips immediately! Such an amazing price also! I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future!
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
This does not exfoliate at all! It smells good and it tastes decent if you're into that lol. However, my lips did not noticeably feel any softer or more exfoliated than before I used this product. I would say go with another brand.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?