5 colors available

liz b.
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
So handy in it's lipstick form. Very sugary smell, I love it. It leaves my lips feeling smooth. You can't go wrong with the price! It has become a must-have item.
Stormy C.
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I loved this! I wear a lot lipstick that tends to dry out my lips, and my normal lip balm just wasn't cutting it in the long run to keep my lips soft. The tube shape is quite genius, because I hate dipping my finger into a scrub pot. I've read mixed reviews as to the scent, but the one I got smelled wonderful--very vanilla(though it is quite strong). It might take one or two times before you really get to the scrub part, so definitely give it a few chances. It's easy to carry, easy to use, and I've started using it every few nights and following it up with Burt's Bees honey lip balm, which work very well together.
Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.
I received the mint exfoliator in a VoxBox and immediately loved it! I have very chapped lips almost all year round and this has been a lifesaver this fall. It also tastes really good which is always a bonus. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This works magically! It exfoliates my lips really well and helps scrub off the dead skin during harsh weather periods, which are common in the desert. I love it.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff is amazing! It helps you keep your lips smooth you just hydrate the after you exfoliate! It is perfect for ladies who wear lipstick because it helps to keep a smooth surface so you don't have clumps or uneven spots! This is a medicine cabinent must have! My husband uses it when his lips are dry!
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've always had very dry and rough lips, so one day while shopping I decided to try this out. I am so glad I bought this. My lips have never been so smooth.
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG 😱 this lip exfoliator is AMAZING LOVE IT I was really surprised My lips felt really soft and smooth after using it Great Quality
Amber Dawn H.
Amber Dawn H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this, I use it all the time when I want my lips to get my lips feeling their best, has a nice sent and flavor too
Steph C.
Steph C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this. For the price ($3) this is perfect for prepping your lips for gloss or lipstick. It tastes great and exfoliates without your lips feeling ripped or sore. It makes them super soft. I love love love it.
Brandi O.
Brandi O.
Griffin , GA
This product is great in the winter time my lips get extremely dry and I often have a habit of biting the skin off my lip. This helps keep my lips soft smooth and moisturized !
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?