BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Chylin H.
Graceville
My lips are rather plump, and they tend to get dry very quickly, this product has been an easy fix whenever I'm on the go and I have a little dry skin!
Meredith T.
Obsessed! This is my go to lip exfoliator, I have to use it before putting on my daily liquid lipstick! Love the convenience, price and effectiveness.
Amy C.
Dover, NH
Love the smell and it works great at making my lips smooth. Having the scrub in a tube makes it less messy than a pot. It's a price you can't beat too.
Cecilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I got it from my elf box it works like wonders! This is my first time using a lip exfoliator and wow I am amazed. Takes off my dead skin but it does leave sort of a minty scent to it but you can wash it off with warm water so you don't have that taste or scent anymore. This product actually works because I'm always the person that have my skin peeling off my lips. So I would def recommend this product and I would buy it for myself too.
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
i love this so much, it exfoliates my lips leaving them so soft and it tastes good. this product lasts a long time and the ingredients are really good
Elizabeth C.
Doral, FL
I've always used the regular elf exfoliator, but I love them new mint version. I wish it was in a pot instead of a stick, but it is great nonetheless.
Lilian J.
I think this product smells good but I don't like the way it works. I don't like lip gloss to much and this product makes me feel as if I have some on.
Kimberly A.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is honestly an amazing exfoliator for the price and it does a awesome job of removing dead skin from lips! I've rebought this product 3 times now!
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
Loved this exfoliator. I have used many and this one has become my new favorite. It's ease to apply and has a minty taste. Not to mention super cheap !
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
This was great! It removed all of the dead skin from my lips, left this amazing minty smell and then my lipstick lasted all day without my lips drying!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?