BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Olivia O.
I loved the mint exfoliator! The tube packaging is so convenient to use, the taste is delicious (I probably shouldn't be eating it...), and it's pretty sanitary for one-person use. It's pretty on par with other e.l.f. products in terms of quality, and I'd definitely recommend it to friends looking for a good on-the-go exfoliator.
Meghan S.
First off, the peppermint exfoliator smells AMAZING. It's like a scrub in that it creates a grit on your lips that leaves your lips smooth and fresh. Definitely recommend!
Sabrina R.
I am obsessed! So easy to quickly apply and it's so affordable! Even if you go through these quickly, you can stock up!
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Yes yes yes yes! I could never say enough words about how amazing this product is. Iv been using this for years and I will always have it. My lips are so soft after and it helps my favorite matte lippies look even better.
Haley G.
This is such a great lip exfoliator! It works so well. It applies evenly and really works at removing dead skin. It's perfect for the winter months! It leaves my lips feeling so soft and smooth. I highly recommend! I received this product free from Influenster but opinions are all my own.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Great exfoliating lip product
Love that it is in a stick instead of pot
Removes dead skin
Leaves lips smooth
Highly moisturizing

I would recommend to friends and clients. It's a winter must have.
shantel B.
Midland, TX
This was my first time using a lip exfoliator before and I was impressed with the results. Doing this extra step made my lip feel less dried out after apply a matte lipstick. I love also removing the dead skin from my lips, i have never noticed this before!! i would recommend this #ELF lip exfoliator to be added to everyone beauty routine
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Love the elf lip exfoliators. I got the mint one in a vox box for test purposes by I owned the original one already. I personally love the original more than the mint one because the original one has thicker pieces than the new ones. I like the rougher feel the bigger chunks give you but if you personally don't like that then then new flavored will be perfect for you because those are more of a micro feel.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Very easy to apply and my lips feel amazing! Super simple to use and great results!
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
Highly recommend this lip exfoliation by E.L.F cosmetics. It smells great, taste great and really softens your lips. I have bought this after receiving my sample.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?