5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
ELF Lip Exfoliator the pros, exfoliates the lip nicely, great packaging, very affordable only a few dollars, a lot of flavors, you don't have to stick your finger in a pot like a lot of lip scrubs. I have found no cons, if any, it's only that this is always sold out! I would recommend this product, especially during the winter!
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a very nice lip exfoliater simply because it is in the shape of a lipstick, which makes it easier to apply. the only downside is that it breaks easily, so you have to be careful. Though it does do it's job, making lips smooth and soft.
Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
After a long day of wearing a color stay matte lipstick I used this and it was amazing! I have the mint one that I received complimentary for testing purposes and I love it. Definitely will purchase!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this exfoliator. I have tried a few and this is the best one I have found so far. I use it once a week and my lips are soft and smooth!
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Fraser, MI
I love this product! I use it on my lips all of the time so my lips won't become chapped. It definitely exceeded my expectations. When you apply this product to your lips it definitely keeps you lips moisturized all day. I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Glendale, AZ
This lip exfoliator is great. I feel like its gets thr job done. I have really dried lips especially during the winter and i always lovr to exfoliate my lips
Jen V.
Jen V.
Tulare, CA
I think this product is good but could be better. I felt my lips a bit soft after wards but i was definitely not entirely impressed.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hoover, AL
If you want smooth lips that have suffered from drying cracking and dehydration, then this stuff is perfect for you!
alina m.
alina m.
San Diego, CA
This has been by far my favorite lip scrub of the year. Exfoliates lips and removes the dryness of lips very well. I highly recommended this product.
Alanna S.
Alanna S.
Oak Grove, KY
This stuff was awesome and smelled so good my
Lips were amazing after using it I'm gonna have to buy more after this sample this was on of my fav boxes every received!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?