5 colors available

How to use:

Skyler F.
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Favorite lip Erin exfoliator!! Removes dead skin and makes lips moisturized and smooth. Also super cheap for a great product!!
Johanna O.
Johanna O.
This is such Ana amazing product it leaves your lips feeling so refreshed and smooth plus a minty fresh taste ! I loves how effective this was right away it cleaned my lips and left them nice and plump lipstick ready!
Leila J.
Leila J.
The "e.l.f Lip Exfoliator" is a great choice if you are looking to have soft, luxurious, jaw dropping lips.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is a game changer! It comes packaged like a traditional lipstick and you rub it on damp lips and then wipe off any remaining product. The sugar scrub makes my lips extremely soft! I love to use it before bed and then apply a lip balm.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
This lip exfoliator is so useful especially now in the cold weather! I love using it, it makes my lips super soft. I got this product for testing purposes but definitely something I am going to use a lot.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love this lip exfoliator.. it works great for me and it's also really cheap unlike other brands that charge twice as much and the product does the same thing
Dania S.
Dania S.
Absolutely love this! Left my lips extra silky smooth! Perfect for before an application of a matte Lipstick!
Kat C.
Kat C.
Oakboro, NC
Just used this for the first time and I'm in love! Easy to use, great scent, and works wonderfully.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I am in love with this. The mint flavor, the grit, the effectiveness...this is a beautiful product. BONUS at the bottom of the rube is a small insert that has a mint flavored lip balm to use after you use the scrub. It pops out and in.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
At the first time I thought it was like ew but I said "why no?" Now I'm in live with this product because It helps me with my dead skin on my lips. It's easy to apply and my mom also love it, now we have to buy 2. I recommend this product to everyone who always has dead skin.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?