BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I got this in the recent elf vox box but this was my favorite product in the box. I got the flavor mint maniac which smells amazing and doesn't taste bad even though I'm probably not supposed to taste it lol. The only suggestion I would make is use your finger to apply outside you'll get dead skin on your lipstick. Other than that it works great!
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Absolutely in love with this product. I have really chapped lips but this helps a lot. I also love the packaging and how easy it is to use
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
flushing, MI
This felt a little weird applying but once I scrubbed it off my lips felt AMAZING and it had a nice minty taste. Not too strong but just enough. I would compare this to the Mary Kay brand but much less expensive!
Tess S.
Tess S.
Viola, KS
I received this product for free to give my own personal review. This is my new favorite product! This is a must have during the winter months, it is easy to apply and doesn't taste bad in case you get it in your mouth. I would highly recommend this exfoliator!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Plainfield, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use the lip exfoliate every single time I use some sort of lipstick and it does wonders. Leaves my lips so smooth and hydrated. And the matte lippie in here is gorgeous. So rich and pigmented. It's so comfortable. This pair is perfect
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm not totally in love with this product yet. I have used it a few times before applying my lipstick. I've never had really dry chapped lips, but I love the way it makes my lips feel. The main reason I don't LOVE the product yet is I feel like the lipstick part gets very rough after a few uses.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.
Columbia, SC
This lip exfoliator is tasty and makes lips feel new and smooth. This product requires you to moisturize immediately after rinsing it off!
Bridget Q.
Bridget Q.
This really does exfoliate my lips and makes them super soft and clean. I really love this product, well, except for the weird mint taste.
Phoebe b.
Phoebe b.
This was an interesting product for me. I've never used a lip exofilator before, but I actually liked it. It stimulates the nerves in those areas as well. It has a quite interesting minty aroma. I would recommend to people who have chapped lips often or just want smoother brighter lips.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my holy grail lip exfoliator. It is very gentle and smells (and tastes if you accidentally lick it) amazing! It is the only way to prep my lips for a matte color kind of day.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?