BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Evelyn M.
Just recently purchased this item and the price was hard to beat. It's so inexpensive such as most e.l.f. products are. When I use it on my lips it helps to relieve the look of chapped lips and adds a small plump look to it, but it does not last long. Overall the product works well and I'm happy with my purchase, I'd definitely recommend it to others.
Daphne D.
I love this lip exfoliator it's cost effective and easy to use. I love how my lips feel after definitely use it before applying matte lipstick. And I loved the mint lip exfoliator perfect during the winter time. Next one to try is cherry
Tania C.
I received the mint exfoliator on the e.l.f. VoxBox, and I already use the standard sugar one. This product is really good if you suffer from chapped lips and love lipsticks, specially all matte formulas. Use this, apply a moisturizer, and finish with your fave lip colour.
Nicole K.
Erie, PA
I was so happy to receive this lip exfoliator! I've always wanted to try one and this definitely did not disappoint. It made my lips so smooth without drying them out and actually tasted/smelled great. Follow with burts bees lip balm for all day minty smoothness ūüėä
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
This product is amazing for taking away all that dry skin. The packaging is very nice and simple. The moisturizer after you scrub it off is long lasting. Very easy to apply! I will definitely buy this product again!
Rochelle A.
White Plains, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my MVP product. For three bucks how can you go wrong? It removes dead skin from your lips, especially needed in the winter ladies!!! And it makes for a smooth application of lip product. The sugary crystals taste pleasant and it smells yummy!!!
Roxi K.
Seattle, WA
I love this stuff! I love elf products in general and this is another great one! I got the mint one in a VoxBox but I've been meaning to try it for a while, it's sold out often though! And for good reason! It works really well and is super affordable, love it!
Victoria M.
Irvington, NY
This product makes my lips feel amazing! I love the minty smell and feel of it when it goes on. It makes my lips feel so smooth after use and helps my lipsticks apply so much better!
Amanda M.
Hoover, AL
If you want smooth lips that have suffered from drying cracking and dehydration, then this stuff is perfect for you!
Bri R.
I like this product. I wouldn't say it's a holy grail because a wet wash cloth exfoliates my lips a bit better. This just happens to exfoliate and give it a little moisture. I do not like the smell or taste because it is very waxy. However, it lasts a very long time, so for the price it's a good product to have in a makeup bag.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?