5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lynchburg, VA
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but this did not disappoint. The mint maniac worked great and removed the dead skin off my lips. I would use this again. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
El Paso, TX
I got the mint. Let me just say it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I received this product in my very first box today. It was the first item I tried and I fell in love with it!
K'Lynn M.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
I received this product free for testing purposes. I got the mint one and i love it! You have to wear it down a little to get to the "crystallized" part but it's worth it and doesn't take long to do. As long as you follow the directions correctly it should work just fine for everything.
Lidia L.
Lidia L.
Scott City, KS
Love this exfoliater! It takes off all of my dead skin and keeps my lips soft.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is an ok lip exfoliator for the price. It's pretty grainy and does not go on smoothly. Plus I've found it can hurt lips is rubbed to hard.
Nicol R.
Nicol R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it make my lips smooth, soft and when I apply my lip color it glides on smoothly.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Maryville, TN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use the ELF lip exfoliator everyday and also before I put on my ELF lipstick or chapstick. My lips don't look cracked or chapped anymore because of this product.
Tara O.
Tara O.
Love the minty flavor and texture but i feel like it made my lips dryer. I wouldn't purchase it again but i will probably use it all. Main reason for 3 stars is because of the drying it causes in my lips.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i've tried the mint and ive tried the sugar scrub. so far i prefer the brown sugar scrub the best. i like the packaging, it look like a lipstick. its also super cheap at around $3. i scrub it a little and i also leave it on for the day as a chapstick. highly recommend it.
Masara I.
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
This is the first time I use a lip exfoliator and I loved it so much! First of all I used the mint maniac flavor and it's honestly my favorite. As you apply the product in circular motion you can start feeling it exfoliratoing just like a face exfoliator but on the lips. Upon removing the scrub leftover I could instantly feel the softness and smoothness of my lips and the best part is that your lips taste like mint afterwards. The price is very reasonable for what you get, especially because it's a good quality. Would definitley buy this again and recommend it for anyone!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?