BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Raven J.
Jackson, MS
Good inexpensive lip scrub. I would buy whenever I run out of my Tarte lip scrub. It definitely doesn't disappoint I've recommended this to my friends!
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this exfoliator! It's great on dry or chapped lips. And it leaves my lips feeling nourished and smooth. And it's only $3.00! How great is that!
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
This is a good lip exfoliator but the only thing i HATED was how after using it for a while huge chunks of it would just fall right off while using it.
Katelynn D.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely love my mint maniac lip exfoliator! It definitely makes my lips softer and I see that pout it gives my lips! I love how affordable it is!
Nikita S.
Lamar, AR
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I loveee the smell of this. It makes my lips feel so soft after I use it. It gets most of the dead skin off my lips. It leaves them soft and hydrated.
Hannah W.
Boonsboro, MD
with the season changes comes dry lips and this is the product to take away all that dead skin! Left my skin feeling smoother then they have ever been!
Jessee C.
LOve the product super well made and I love the packaging.It exfoliates the lips very well.I love the way it feels and the flavor as well as the smell.
Cecilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I got it from my elf box it works like wonders! This is my first time using a lip exfoliator and wow I am amazed. Takes off my dead skin but it does leave sort of a minty scent to it but you can wash it off with warm water so you don't have that taste or scent anymore. This product actually works because I'm always the person that have my skin peeling off my lips. So I would def recommend this product and I would buy it for myself too.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Love this lip exfoliator! Especially right now when the weather is so dry and my lips are chapped and cracked. Perfect product to keep my lips healthy!
Daisy N.
Marietta , GA
I purchased this a long time ago & didn't like it but now that I'm trying it again I love it ! I got the mint one & it really makes my lips super soft
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?