BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Anna Y.
I got this nifty little product in my elf voxbox! I love it!! It's not too harsh and even moisturizers a little. I also love how convenient it is in this little lipstick tube.
Valerie N.
Fresno, CA
This lip exfoliating thing is okay. It tastes so gross and it's really kinda rough on my lips. I don't think I would buy again. Considering the price it isn't bad at all. It's average. But so is elf products.
suzzane u.
Tucson, AZ
This really didn't do anything for me I notice I was still having dry lips after this . But for the price it good. It tastes good I can tell u that . I am low key disappointed. I won't get in again .
kiara s.
I really do Recommend this product otd great for crack dry lips. Leaves your lips feddling moisture and smooth love it thanks for the free gifts influensters
Mim H.
Piscataway , NJ
This exfoliator is amazing! I usually have dry lips around this time of the year but when I exfoliate it using this it makes it a lot easier to get rid dead/dry skin! I usually make a DYI exfoliator with honey and sugar but this is premade so now I'm happy.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
this worked so well for me. First of all the mint smell was delicious and was very refreshing. It was awesome that it was a lip exfoliator that you could just apply and use as a lipstick tube instead of putting it on your finger.
HG lip scrub! It's so nice and convenient in a lipstick tube and actually does a good job! With such a low price tag, I wasn't expecting this much success, but it scrubs off dead skin super nicely and is super helpful especially in the winter.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
So happy to have got this in the elf voxbox. I have been a fan of this product for quite some time now. However, when elf began to revamp things, I was super excited to see different "scents" added. I love the mint one but to be honest I love the original so much more. The scent is really nice and airy and they formulation still works like a charm. Even without getting it for free, it's worth the 3.00 dollar price tag.
Chi T.
This is my first time using a product that works like a lip scrub. For the price and the quality it's amazing. I met my expectations totally because it removed the dead skins I have on my lips ūüĎĄ I definitely recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA
Ummmm. It's ok but it could use some work. The initial use I as able to scrub my lips. When I used it the second time, I guess the scrub had a layer or whatever that wouldn't allow it to scrub. I had to use my nail to scrape the outer layer and then I was able to scrub my lips again. Not a consistent product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?