5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Davenport, FL
I love how tingly it felt on my lips it was definitely refreshing! It made my lips extremely soft i would definitely buy again. It was so easy to apply!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This new lip exfoliator is better than their last one. This one works very well! And if you didn't know, at the bottom is a little square you can snap off that has lip balm in it (; awesome!! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes
Maham L.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this. So most of the other lip exfoliators I've used happen to come in little tubs or pots which are very inconvenient, if you have long nails you always get a bit of product in your nails. And then its a task trying to keep the product on your lips as you rub it in. In contrast the elf lip exfoliator comes in a bullet lipstick form and is super easy to apply. Its got a very delicate smell which I really like. Its not too harsh on the lips and your lips end up looking very supple and pink. Great priming for lip color application.
Julie H.
Julie H.
I received this in my elf voxbox and was able to try this for free .Love this lip exfoliator it works so well. I even like the minty feeling it leaves after you apply
Alison S.
Alison S.
Roanoke, VA
I received this through influenster to test! I love this! I have always wanted to try it and I am in love! I wear a lot of lipstick and matte liquid lipstick and this helps tremendously on the texture of the lips. I already repurchased!
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Atlanta, GA
Smells good, natural ingredients and it actually works. It's super easy to apply on the lips and get off. I'm so glad I got this as a sample from Influenster. I will definitely need to get more when I run out
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Leaves an interesting feeling on my lips! Not bad for what the price would be! I got for free
Selena S.
Selena S.
It smells good, and tastes of sugar. It is super pretty, like a lipstick. It is VERY rough. I wasn't expecting this. My lips are pretty smooth so it kind of hurt me, but it would probably be fantastic at taking away dead skin. Also amazing value for this.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
El Paso, TX
I got the mint. Let me just say it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I received this product in my very first box today. It was the first item I tried and I fell in love with it!
K'Lynn M.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
I received this product free for testing purposes. I got the mint one and i love it! You have to wear it down a little to get to the "crystallized" part but it's worth it and doesn't take long to do. As long as you follow the directions correctly it should work just fine for everything.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?