5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Sheylin A.
Sheylin A.
I really enjoy this exfoliants and it is very easy to apply and the packaging is really nice it works really good and makes your lips very softer it works very good at removing dead skin and I definitely recommend it .
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
I love the new formula . It's amazing , definitely better than the old kind . It's good & I will continue using it !
Camilla C.
Camilla C.
I received this free for testing in a Voxbox. I LOVE this effective lip scrub, especially how convenient it is in a lipstick tube. Other lip scrubs I've tried have been messy because they come in a jar and need to be scooped out. This one works really well and you don't need to get your fingers dirty! It's not quite as rich and soft as other scrubs, but I think the convenience makes up for it.
Ane K.
Ane K.
this product ridiculously cheap $3, and is efffective that I'd choose this over homemade any day. The brown sugar particles are perfect. I don't think the mint and cherry ones have the brown sugar though, this is the original version. I'm on my first tube but I have a feeling this product will become a staple from now on.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I've been using elf lip exfoliator for almost a year now. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. For the price, you can't beat it. It's so quick and easy and smells great. My lips are perfectly smooth and moisturized with every use!!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Genoa City , WI
I absolutely love this exfoliator for your lips! I usually use one from Lush cosmetics, but this one is in lipstick form and it is so easy to apply! I also love the minty flavor! I received this free in a voxbox to review, but all my opinions are my own!
mariangel a.
mariangel a.
miami, FL
My lips are very soft when I apply it and I really like it. Works very well and also smells very rich. My lips look like others when I use it has impressed me. Also the packaging where it comes is very cute and practical to take it wherever it is. I recommend it
Alexia H.
Alexia H.
Wildwood , FL
I didn't know lip exfoliators like this was a thing lol. It's really affective and not to rough. Smells and tastes greats. Leaves your lips feeling super refreshed and soft
Leila J.
Leila J.
The "e.l.f Lip Exfoliator" is a great choice if you are looking to have soft, luxurious, jaw dropping lips.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hammondsville, OH
Absolutely loved this product! Received it in my Voxbox and I'm very happy that I did. It left my lips feeling great!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?