5 colors available

How to use:

Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Cutler Bay, FL
I got the mint one from influenster , which helps plump my lips a little bit. I love how it removes death skin and leaves my skin feeling soft. Plus it hydrates them.
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Worked wonders on my lips. In the winter my lips are always dry and flaky. But after using this my lips are soft as ever and the mint after taste is great.
Melany J.
Melany J.
Watts, OK
I love this it makes my lips feel less chapped and it plumped my lips also an I love that effect! I received it from influenster! I love this product highly recommend you to try it you won't have to waste a lot of money
maria a.
maria a.
Medley, FL
I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

But with this one is so easy to apply on the go, and it works perfectly for me, i love it!
brittany w.
brittany w.
Pottstown , PA
This one is by far the best lip exfoliate I ever try. So excited I got it in my influenster! It looked just like a lipstick but it's a bright mint color! It's so easy to use just scrub it on your lips and your lips start to get pink n puffy then I apply a chap stick usually. I definitely want to buy three more of these they just feel so good on the lips
kara k.
kara k.
Roselle Park, NJ
Honest review, it wasn't my favorite but for the price I would try again. I have very sensitive skin and using this aggravated my lips and left them swollen and puffy. Wouldn't recommend for someone who is very sensitive. OTHERWISE it def left my lips soft
Kim B.
Kim B.
Center , TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this stuff! It really gets the dry flaky skin off of my lips. I use it once a day before putting my lipstick on. Taste and smells pretty good too.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
This product is great for getting off all the nasty skin making your lips super soft for when you put your lipstick on! Only problem I would say with this is that it doesn't have a great smell, but for the price I would buy it again!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
One of the greatest inventions because makeup gets on your lips as you are doing your make up and a simple swipe of this makes it seems like nothing happened!
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Portsmouth, OH
I received this product for free for testing purposes. I really like this product! It leaves my lips so soft! It removed the dead skin very well without being too harsh and leaving my lips sensitive of sore.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?