BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Tiff W.
Hurricane, WV
For anyone that suffers from dry lips, this is a great buy! It does a great job at exfoliating the lips for a smooth base before applying other lip products.
Kaitlyn L.
exmore va
Review for: Coconut more...
This made my lips feel so smooth and refreshed ! I had got it a long time ago from my mom and I can’t wait to try it again ! #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
KatieJo K.
Spearfish, SD
I absolutely love this product! My lips feel amazing and plump after exfoliating them! I have tried other products but keep returning to this particular one!
Brett W.
Mexico
I have this, it feels a little rough on the lips as it should since it is an exfoliant. I hate the way it feels when I use it but the aftermath is wonderful!
Jenny M.
Review for: Other more...
I️t’s easy to use and u can throw it in your purse I love that it’s in lipstick form and not in those little jars because it’s less messy I love this stuff!
Kathleen D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This has to be one of the best exfoliators that a person can find at their local drugstore. It really does the job! the smell is absolutely pleasant as well.
Tito G.
Long Beach CA
This is 100% my favorite lip exfoliater. I've tried many from different brands and this one seems to get the job done the best. It is also hydrating as well.
Jennifer T.
The elf lip exfoliator is only $3 and is very gritty. The packaging makes it very easy to apply with less mess. I have the mint flavor which I think is nice.
Lindsay D.
For the price this works well. It removes dry skin from your lips and makeup you get on your lips from applying foundation. But it doesn't moisten your lips.
Kristi C.
This Elf lip exfoliating is amazing at removing dead skin off of your lips and also moisturizing them at the same time. It's a great price very affordable!0
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?