BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY
I'm a huge fan of lipsticks so therefore I always make sure my lips are not only moisturize but exfoliated as well. This elf lip exfoliated is great! Smells good, does the job and its cheap. Mine is already running out and im definitely buying another . Try it out ! :) hope I helped.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Eldorado, OK
I like it but I don't like the excess like the minerals. But other than that I love it and it smells very good.
Ariana W.
Ariana W.
Bigfork , MT
Love love this stuff! I am so impressed with E.L.F cosmetics and there products! Amazing products and great quality and soooo inexpensive too! I have a pretty good collection of elf products and I love adding too it everytime I go to Walmart
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
First off the price you can't beat, the smell and taste is amazing, the outcome this product has on my lips is phenomenal! Definitely surpassed my expectations and I recommend it for anyone willing to try!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Love this! Makes my lips very soft after! I however wish the product was of more natural ingredients as you need to wipe of with napkin where i think something you could lick off like sugar would be a much better product for on the go as I am always on the go!
Kaylan B.
Kaylan B.
Potosi, MO
I had tried a lip exfoliator from this brand in the past, and I wasn't impressed. I got this product in my VixBox, and now I am a believer. This is great for getting off the dead skin or dried flakes of liquid lipsticks off after a long day. Highly recommend.
Johanna O.
Johanna O.
This is such Ana amazing product it leaves your lips feeling so refreshed and smooth plus a minty fresh taste ! I loves how effective this was right away it cleaned my lips and left them nice and plump lipstick ready!
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
This product works very well at removing dead skin on lips. This product tastes very sweet. This product does not do a great job of moisturizing.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I bought this product in "clear" on a whim and let me tell you, this lip exfoliator works wonders! I've struggled with having dry and flaky lips for years. The scrub has a gritty texture (likely from the sugar crystals) that leaves your lips feeling polished and smooth. Not to mention, it also smells and tastes delicious! The lipstick applicator makes it easy to apply the scrub as well. I would definitely recommend!
april c.
april c.
super happy i was able to receive this in my elf box first time user for a big fan of lip exfoliators really loved it super easy to apply love the texture really did its job day three in use and its leaving my lips great deffitnaly recomend would buy again!!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?