BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Works great! I got mine in Mint Manic and it leaves my lips feeling super smooth and soft. It got all the dead skin off of my lips which is what I needed.
Great idea but I haven't figured out how to use this without it crumbling to pieces. Once it ripped though my lips and I'm still trying to get it to heal.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Worked wonders on my lips. In the winter my lips are always dry and flaky. But after using this my lips are soft as ever and the mint after taste is great.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I use the lip exfoliator every single morning. It is great at removing all of the dead skin on your lips that you want to remove before applying lipstick.
Ashni M.
Long Is City, NY
SUCH a steal for the price and a must-have for the winter months when your lips tend to get flaky. It does exactly what it's intended to and smells great!
Jasmine A.
Love the lip exfoliator ! I have the green mint but I use it two times a week and it keeps my lips so soft ! And the best part is that it is so affordable
Elizabeth R.
Escondido, CA
I exfoliate my lips with elf exfoliating lipstick before I apply any satin or matte finish lipstick and my lipstick last way longer and looks way smoothr.
Autumn T.
I just got this product in grapefruit and I like it. Even when you are done rubbing it all over there is moisture on your lips. I am pleasantly surprised.
Keana P.
Big Spring, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
This was such a cute gift to receive or even give out during the holiday season. I saw it at target I hope they do more of these I really enjoy this combo
Kimberly T.
Edinburg , TX
I use this to exfoliate my lips and they feel super soft after wards and whenever I'm wearing lipstick it looks flawless! ­čśŐ I absolutely love love love it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?