BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
This is the perfect exfoliator! Not gonna lie, this season makes my skin and lips super dry. But this Lip exfoliator is my salvation! Plus you can bring it on your purse and use it as a lip balm since hydrates lips a lot.
Linsey S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Everyone needs this product in their beauty regimen. It looks like a lipstick but it exfoliates and softens your lips. It has a brown sugar taste as you buff away dead skin. The vitamins soak in then when finished, gently wipe residue off your lips and apply your favorite lipstick! Many cosmetic companies do not offer a product like this so get three dollar bills and go buy this elf product!
Amanda C.
Newton, NC
This is definitely my favorite thing outve the E.L.F. VoxBox I received from influenster. Does such a wonderful job of exfoliating the lips. I'm definitely a person who needs this a few times a week, I had no idea it existed until I received the box! I recommend to everyone :)
Nijhy R.
Newark, NJ
This is such a good product! It was my first time ever trying a lip exfoliator and I will most definitely continue using it it takes all your dead skin off your lips it is such a good product like I can't stress it enough I recommend it!
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
I love this lip exfoliator ! For a first timer, I noticed that my lips became softer and smoother once I use it. Plus once I wear lippies, it made the lips look and feel better due to the exfoliation !
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this lip exfoliator it works really we'll for being so inexpensive! It seems to be my best friend come the winter months! But I love it! Definitely get your hands on it if you have chapped or dried lips!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
I love this product, only flaw if you get it in your mouth.. I hate the taste! Smells great but doesn't taste great. My lips are a little softer since I've used it and the price obviously is so right!
Haley G.
Love my elf voxbox!!! My lips are so soft after just one use! Great cheap product and it's so worth it! My lips are soft and I got it free it's a win win situation! This is a must have beauty product!
Katelyn T.
Tulsa, OK
Lip exfoliator is great! Love the smell of it and made my lips feel amazing. Perfect for that winter weather.
Katie D.
I received this product for free in the e.l.f VoxBox courtesy of Influenster. Holy moly, this is my new favorite product! I use it all the time to help with dry lips so my lipstick does not have loose skin in it. When I run out, I am definitely buying another one. I'm not a big fan of the scent, "Mint Maniac," however, this product is not about the smell because once applied, it is supposed to come right off. This e.l.f Lip Exfoliator is so easy to use with zero messes! It can be found for about $3.00 at your local Target.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?