BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Ann G.
I personally not a huge lip exfoliated fan. However, this is an easy to use product that left my lips feeling softer after use. The oils it it really do work.
Kenia M.
Fresno, CA
I got the mint lip exfoliating lip scrub and it taste great and works great I recommend this it's a cheap effective alternative to all the lip scrubs out there
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I loved this! Love the smell and the way my lips feel so soft all day after using it. Just follow the directions and you should be on your way to smooth lips.
Stephanie H.
Review for: Other more...
This is a great lip scrub for in between liquid lipstick. A great prep for dry lips, but doesn't last long and you have to clean it off every time you use it.
Kia W.
Columbus, OH
This is my new favorite way to exfoliate my lips. Smells so so good and feels amazing.. leaves my lips soft and supple and ready for my liquid matte lipsticks.
Esra C.
This amazing sugar scrub taste great and leaves my lips smoother then ever. Each time I use it my husband can tell because it makes my lips kissable and soft.
Vannesa C.
Scrubs off the dead chapped skin that dries up when I wear matte lipstick smells Minty the packaging keeps the exfoliater from drying my ever night lip routine
Alisha J.
Kingston, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this product I use it right before bed and when I get up and out of the shower. This product makes my lips feel so soft and it gets all the dry skin off.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Smells like mint and it's such a pretty color! Although it gives no pigmentation but it's an exfoliate with makes sense. It makes my lips smooth and I like it!
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Not for sure how I feel about it yet I love the smell and how it feels after it don't feel Sandy no more overall I think it will be great after I get use to it
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?