5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Alayah V.
Alayah V.
It seems like it would have worked very well, except for the fact that it actually broke when I opened it. Also wish it were a little more moisturizing and less grainy.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Bronx, NY
This was probably my least favorite item I the E.L.F. Voxbox partially because I have no idea if I'm using right or if it's working. I don't use it very often. I test it out every so often in order to see if anything else would happen.
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
I love the new formula . It's amazing , definitely better than the old kind . It's good & I will continue using it !
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Elgin, SC
This product does a wonderful job of exfoliating my lips gently but effectively for such an amazing price! Cheap packaging, but it works so great that I've bought this multiple times and will buy it again! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone who enjoys soft and smooth lips!
Amber M.
Amber M.
I accidentally dropped mine as soon as I removed it from the package and the exfoliator itself broke in half :( however I like the ingredient list and the product itself is great. Would definitely recommend
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
received from influenster, this works so well received the mint scented/flavored one, would repurchase, leaves lips nice and smooth and easy to apply
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
This is the best lip exfoliator ever. I have used high end exfoliators and this beats them all for a few reasons. First, the packaging is so convenient and it isn't as gross because you don't have to dip your finger into a pot and use that to exfoliate. Second, it leaves your lips hydrated after you use it. Last, it smells (and tastes) delicious!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This is the first lip exfoliator I've used and I'm happy with it. My lips are always extremely chapped and this product is so easy to use. I love that it is in the shape of a lipstick and not messy. It is also so inexpensive! My only complaint is that sometimes the exfoliating parts of the balm are kind of painful, but they get the job done. I definitely recommend!
Leila J.
Leila J.
The "e.l.f Lip Exfoliator" is a great choice if you are looking to have soft, luxurious, jaw dropping lips.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
This Elf lip exfoliating is amazing at removing dead skin off of your lips and also moisturizing them at the same time. It's a great price very affordable!0
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?