5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Karla P.
Karla P.
Ames, IA
Love this thing! A great "primer" for lip sticks/lip gloss! Smells pretty good too, for the price it's a pretty damn good product! Makes your lip products go on smoothly, as it moisturizers your lips and gets rid of the dead skin so your lip doesn't look flakey! I highly recommend this if you want smoother application! The only con would be the little exfoliator bead residue it leaves but you can hardly notice it!
Naima S.
Naima S.
Bronx, NY
This is such a great thing especially for those rough winter months. I've always wanted a lip scrub but I never knew where to get it and I didn't want one of the ones that come in the jars. This lipstick shape makes it cute enough to where I can use it if I'm on the go. It also tastes and smells really great!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love the package I get two for one love the colors is not sticky smell not that bad I just have to keep on replying
Arin M.
Arin M.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before this one. It's definitely cool and works!! The taste is good (not that I wanna eat it lol) and it smells good. You can feel the scrubies in the lip stuff on your lip when you scrub them and that makes me feel like it is truly exfoliating. My 24 hour lipstick works a lot better and doesn't get patchy if I use this stuff beforehand! Will be buying in the future. I got this in the elf voxbox but all opinions are my own.
Yazil M.
Yazil M.
Streamwood, IL
This is amazing it made my lips feel so soft after I used it for the first time!
Sophie T.
Sophie T.
For those of you who experience dry, chapped lips in the winter like myself this product is for YOU! This lip exfoliator left my lips feeling the softest I've felt! I would definitely buy this again.
Mandi M.
Mandi M.
Glendale, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Having awfully small lips and a big smile this keeps
Me in check. Instructions easily understandable and I expensive
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I received this as part of a voxbox. I had never used a lip exfoliator before. So I was very curious. And I was not disappointed at all. It has become a part of my beauty routine. This is great :) it leaves my lips so soft and smooth (my boyfriend even noticed it!) plus it tastes great too. I plan on buying this in the future
Erica O.
Erica O.
Sanford , FL
This stuff is pretty good for the price. It tastes AMAZING, and honestly did a good job exfoliating my lips! It is cheap packaging as mine came already broken, but nonetheless, a good mild exfoliant
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I haven't used the sets but I have purchase these individually and I love them! The have great new variety of flavors for the lip exfoliates and a great color selection of the matte lip crayons. A lot of the colors are always sold out so grab em when you can .
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?