BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
courtney b.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Seriously love this ! My lips chap soooo bad in the winter and being able to remove the dead skin and fast , makes it that much more useful ! I never used this one before but i suggest people purchase this
Erin m.
Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
A must have, especially when wearing matte lipsticks.
I have the mint exfoliator and I love it. It leaves my lips smooth and tastes nice.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I saw a friend use this after a vox box. I went out and bought it immediately. It sort of hurts to apply. Very exfoliating. Once done my lips feel amazing and smooth and healthy. Especially great for the cold winter months when your lips are about to crack open.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I've been using elf lip exfoliator for almost a year now. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. For the price, you can't beat it. It's so quick and easy and smells great. My lips are perfectly smooth and moisturized with every use!!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I bought this within the past few months and it has been great! I was a bit weary to try it because some reviews said it was rough and hurt their lips but I gave it ago anyway. The product kind of works in layers, you get this lip-balm type layer first and then as that wears done the exfoliating beads start to pop through. They can be a bit rough but its a good rough. Then those wear away and the lip-balm texture comes back and the cycle starts again. After I apply I put on some chapstick and my lips are in great shape! It works so great!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
I had the perfect opportunity to try this product while on vacation in the Smoky Mountains- and it was a great product to bring with! It's super simple to use and it's packaged like a lipstick so that it's also simple to carry around. It removed the chapped-ness of lips, while re-hydrating them.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
I tried this product at night and then again before applying my lipstick, I really liked it. It felt nice on my lips and I could still feel it throughout the day. It's Great for the winter, overall, I would buy it again and it's a good quality for cheap!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I have never tried any product like this before and I must say. Definitely will be purchasing in the future. This lip exfoliator is a one of a kind product. I love the way this makes my lips feel afterwards and how smooth they feel. I received this product for free from @influnster!
Jadyn H.
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
While it takes a moment to actually get the beads that exfoliate the lips going, this is very moisturizing and takes off all the dead skin! Love it!
Sara P.
Sara P.
I love how great this product works for the price of it! It is amazing at exfoliating all of the dead skin off of dry/chapped lips.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?