5 colors available

Oriagna I.
Oriagna I.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use this set everyday! I bought the nude/ pink color. It's basically like I'm wearing nothing on my lips. I love it!
Mercaides M.
Mercaides M.
Waukegan , IL
Mine broke as soon as I went to apply it to my lips for the first time. I couldn't even return it cause it was technically "used."
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love the scent and flavor of the mint maniac lip exfoliator. It's gentle so it doesn't burn at all or irritate anything. The packaging is simple and sleek. I just found the product itself just dried my lips and didn't really exfoliate deep enough.
Erica O.
Erica O.
Sanford , FL
This stuff is pretty good for the price. It tastes AMAZING, and honestly did a good job exfoliating my lips! It is cheap packaging as mine came already broken, but nonetheless, a good mild exfoliant
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This product is great for chapped and dry lips! Peels away all the dead skin leaving your lips silky smooth.
Wednesday N.
Wednesday N.
Dallas, TX
Best!!! Especially in cherry flavor. It's not overly cherry but you still can tell it's there. Totally went above and beyond what I expected
Braeven O.
Braeven O.
Wilton, WI
This product is amazing at taking off dry and dead skin from the lips, leaving them feeling smooth and refreshed I love this product!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Wowza! This works great! Really didn't know what to expect, but my lips feel great - smooth and plump and it is super easy to do. I can see this becoming part of my daily routine.
Shantina W.
Shantina W.
Dallas, TX
Does wonders with removing dead skin without being harsh on my lips. Leaves my lips soft and my lipstick now goes on smooth
Kat S.
Kat S.
Colchester, VT
I got the green mint one in the elf voxbox and I'm in love. It tastes and smells like sweet mint. And it prepares my lips for any lipstick.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?