BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
This is my #GameChanging product. I literally cannot wear any lipstick without using this product first, especially in the winter. This not only buffs away dry, flaky, dead, skin but it moisturizers my lips too. I feel like a lot of lip scrubs can leave your lips looking worse - but not this one. AND it is only a few dollars, which is even better!
Janelle T.
Las Vegas, NV
Personally, I didn't care for the taste. It made me feel a little sick, but I love how it took care of my poor chapped and gross lips. It really did take a lot of the dead skin off (gross, I know) but I found that I couldn't really add much pressure because it felt like it would break.
With larger chunks (this is getting grosser -I'm sorry) you really have to work with it. It's a great lip scrub that leaves my lips feeling smooth and refreshed. The only part that I didn't like was the taste.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Review for: Other more...
I had never tried a lip exfoliated before and I figured, elf has some decent prices so I went with this one. The packaging makes it look like a tube of lip stick and you basically apply it just like one, I did mine when I first for out of the shower and rubbed it on. Then I used my hands to apply and really get that dead skin off and I'd rinse. My lips felt amazing afterward. You get a lot of product for the price and it works fairly well. I'd definitely recommend to other girls.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
I have the Mint and Cherry flavors of this product, and for the cost they're definitely worth trying them out. I used to buy the LUSH lip exfoliators, but I hated that I had to keep sticking my fingers in the pots to get the product out. I appreciate that this exfoliator is solid and doesn't break when putting a little pressure on it to smooth out my lips.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love this product. It really changed my skincare routine. Its really simple and easy to use. It smells wonderful. It makes my lips feel so smooth and it takes the dry dead skin of with ease. I love how compact it is and how long it lasts and a little goes a long way. And it doesn't take long to do. The price is great. I highly recommend this product.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I've never used this product until now and I regret not finding out about this beauty! The lip exfoliator feels so good and minty when it's on your lips- it's amazing! I don't use every night only every other night and my lipstick has gone on smoothly. I read that you can use it also to remove lipsticks- and yes, it works for those stubborn lip stains! Recommend!!
Krista M.
I love this product! I use it once a week, usually with a lip balm on my lips already. I only use it once a week, because it is very abrasive. I have noticed that the lip balm that is around the pieces of sugar is not substantial. I don't like that I have to use a lip balm to use this, but for the price, it is worth the extra step, especially because it is so inexpensive. In between using this, if I am planning on wearing a liquid lipstick, I recommend the Lush sugar scrubs!
Daniele D.
I have been searching for the perfect lip exfoliator...and this is it! I read the reviews, and everyone is dead on. I use it every other day; although, you can probably use it daily. It really helps to keep the dead skin off and keep your lips feeling super soft. It helped to heal my super chapped lips. It isn't too rough. The high point, it is only 3$!! Soo cheap and very effective. I don't know how I've gone this long without it.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA
This stuff rocks! I have the worst lips in all the land. They peel, they flake, no matter the weather! But this stuff, THIS STUFF IS A LIFESAVER. It smooths my lips to no end. I feel so much sexier when my lips feel softer than a babies bottom. It is so easy to use, and there is no weird taste. I'm putting one in all of my friends stocking stuffers. Thank you elf!
Courtney H.
I enjoyed this product a lot! It works really well, I also like that you have more control with this then a normal lip scrub. It's super inexpensive and a great option if you've been wanting a product like this. I will say once I got the the bottom of this it broke apart and got kind of messy, but that was only when I was about to finish it. Would totally buy again!

☺️💫
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?