5 colors available

clarisol f.
clarisol f.
yuma , az
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love love love! this lip expholiater! my lips are always so dry and chapped and first time trying this I could already feel the difference my lips felt smoothr and even hydrated! so glad I decided to buy it...it's worth a try especially on how it's priced you have nothing to lose!
Yanira F.
Yanira F.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Applying lipstick on dry flakey lips is not cute. This lip scrub help me keep my lips moisturized and exfoliated. It's very affordable and it works so good! I will repurchase this lips scrub as soon as I run out. It is gentile on the lips but tough enough to keep them from flaking.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
El paso, TX
I had never tried a exoliator until I got one in my box and I absolutely love it ! the mint maniac works amazing. My lipstick went on my lips smooth and I didn't get the flacky cracky look/feeling when I usually put lipstick on . Will definitely be buying once I run out of this one
Tyara R.
Tyara R.
Aberdeen, MD
Love love love the mint! The only thing is sometimes I feel like it doesn't always get everything off. But the continued use it's key! My lips are always softer and my lipstick definitely loves when I use it before hand lol! Other than that it's perfect and I take it wherever I go!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have used higher end brands that don't work as well as the elf lip exfoliant. It is at a great price point and easy to find at your local drugstore the product goes on easy and removes that extra skin so I can wear my favorite matte lipstick with no problem. I use it one a week.
Shelley W.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
I wasn't crazy about this lip exfoliator. It doesn't feel very good when applying and I didn't really notice a difference to my lips after using it. I don't think I would buy it again, but am glad to of had the opportunity to try it. I like the ELF Primer and Bubble Mask WAY more!
Sophie F.
Sophie F.
Auburn, AL
I got a mint flavor and it smelled amazing, it did a great job but I find it hard to make myself ever pay for a lip exfoliate when a homemade sugar scrub or a toothbrush does the job just as well and much cheaper. But I did like the product but wouldn't buy if I had to pay for it.
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best elf product ever! If you only buy one elf product this should be it! I got the clear which smells like vanilla and make my lips taste great after I use it. It make my lips so soft! I use it every night before bed. And it's so cheap. I would pay so much more for this product.
Ashly R.
Ashly R.
Waite Park, MN
I received the mint maniac from Influenster and fell in love after first use. It leaves your lips feeling so smooth without feeling dried out. It is super easy to use, and not messy at all like other lip scrubs I've used. It leaves your lips with the perfect base for a lip color.
Kaylen L.
Kaylen L.
Brentwood , TN
I love this exfoliator and have been using this product for years! It is easier to use than a sugar scrub. It always leaves my lips soft and smooth. I bought it at target. I like it over lush's lip scrubs. I was so excited to get it in my voxbox. Thank you elf for saving my lips!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?