BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amber B.
Annandale, MN
This lip scrub is amazing! My lips tend to dry out and get flaky looking and this takes care of it! It's super easy to use and is very moisturizing. And you can't beat the price! I paid $3.00 at Walmart. I would recommend this to anyone who's lips need a little tlc.
Nesh H.
This is the TRUTH! I buy two of these at a time so I can keep one in my purse & one in the car. These keep your lips hydrated & super soft & everyone needs soft lips. They allow you to get off the dead skin on top & moisturize the good cells. Everyone should own one
Iris M.
Somerset, KY
I am in love with this product! I have been wanting to buy it for so long and when I got it in my voxbox I was ecstatic! I got the mint flavor and it makes my lips soft and refreshed. It is in great packing as well. A must have in my make up collection! It is great!
brittany f.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I must be doing this wrong, but this product did not help my lips. I felt whatever is in the balm to exfoliate actually cut my lip a time or two. It smells a little weird, but if you move in circular motions you finally can get some result, but i wouldn't recommend.
Johanna Y R.
Omg this if I found a true wonder my lips are very dry and tend to peel off skin and this exfoliating lipstick drags all that dryness and has a delicious taste, it really fascinates me, I will follow it using and buying I will be in love with the results on my lips
Melissa Z.
When I first got this product, I was confused as to how it would work but I love it. It feels great on my lips. It really scrubs off all of the dead skin and or stubborn lipstick I had on from earlier. It left my lips feeling very soft and had a great look to them.
Megan A.
North St Paul, MN
I received this product from Influenster but all opinions are my own. I like that it cleans up my chapped, winter lips and preps them for my lipstick. It smells good, is easy to apply and remove, and actually leaves your lips tasting quite sweet too! Great product!
Viviana P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I loved the lip exfoliator the day i got it my lips were super dry and i had skin read to peel off so i was excited to use this because it feels like a sugar scrub just formed as a lipstick. It was so amazing, i loved this and i use it every day before i go to bed!
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
I received this in my E.L.F. Voxbox for testing purposes, and I was so excited! I have actually purchased a number of these and am such a huge fan. They're so inexpensive but really exfoliate your lips and get the job done. Definitely one of my holy grail products!
Flor H.
Favorite exfoliator I use it after a long day of wearing matte lipstick and it always leaves my lips like "new" feeling soft and always use the little lip balm it has on the bottom or just use a chapstick to help it out more and also when my lips are sorta chapped
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?