5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this lip exfoliating lipstick from E.l.f. Cosmetics. It removes my dry, chapped skin. It's sweet sugar infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape and jojoba oil treats! It and smoothes and conditions my lips.

Damp lips first then apply in a circular motion, remove excess skin with damp towel. Apply lip balm after.
Jo C.
Jo C.
Cullman, AL
I love this product I feel like it gets all the stuff all my lips leaving them soft and really easy to apply my lipstick afterwards and smells really good to!
Nikita P.
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
I'll admit i am very bad at remembering to exfoliate my lips [heck i even didn't know you had to exfoliate them .. oops] but either way, this is amazing! I got the mint one and it works wonders.. i love how it takes off your "dead" skin and it works amazing!
Karla P.
Karla P.
Ames, IA
Love this thing! A great "primer" for lip sticks/lip gloss! Smells pretty good too, for the price it's a pretty damn good product! Makes your lip products go on smoothly, as it moisturizers your lips and gets rid of the dead skin so your lip doesn't look flakey! I highly recommend this if you want smoother application! The only con would be the little exfoliator bead residue it leaves but you can hardly notice it!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Elmhurst, IL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is a great set! The lip exfoliator is my favorite. After using it, my lips look brand new and soft.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Sheboygan, WI
I love lip exfoliaters and this one takes the cake. Instead of a pot that makes a mess it's a lipstick. It make zero mess and it easy to use!!!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Great product. But, I didn't really see a change in my lips, easy to apply to though. Just received in my vox box yesterday, so thankful!!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Make my dry lips feel like they had life again. Surprised something so cheap can do such a great job
Emma R.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of the best exfoliators I've used. The grain in it (sugar???) is really fine, which is perfect for the lips. It's not too waxy, but not too strong. It's like they fused a sugar scrub with a really good lip balm. However, it is super brittle, and I quickly snapped mine at the base of the tube. Just be careful with that. I don't really mind though, I'm going to keep using it. It works great. I also love the little mini lip balm on the bottom of the tube.
Ale A.
Ale A.
I received this product in elfs voxbox @ I love this exfoliator! Not only is it $3 dollars but you can purchase this pretty much at any drugstore. I use this product when I'm about to use a matte color or a lipstick that tends to grab on to my lips fine lines that make everything look ugly. I just rub this on my lips and remove excess with a towel and I'm done.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?