BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ligia D.
I am absolutely in love with this product. Not only does it taste amazing, which is always a plus, but it really does a wonderful job at exfoliating my lips. A must, especially cif you like wearing matte lipstick. Also, it makes your lips look super plump and pink. I am already getting a couple more thru the elfcosmetics website.
Michelle H.
Chino Hills, CA
Not a huge fan of lip exfoliators but I ended really liking this one! Came with my vox box
Megan H.
Greensburg, KY
During the winter months it's hard to keep extra pieces of skin off your lips...I know, gross. The elf lip exfoliator solves this problem completely. It's easy to use and leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth! I received it free in my influenster voxbox but will definitely buy a new one when mine runs out!
Amanda H.
Fort Meade, MD
I love the mint lip exfoliator! It makes me lips very smooth and helps prevent chipping. I received the product free for testing from influenster
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Seriously love this. How can you beat it?? 3$ for this bad boy and it works ahhhmazingly. I know ill be wearing lots of drying matte lippies for the holidays so i had to try something. Being on a budget this was my choice. I couldnt be more satisfied. I do notice that if you need a harsher scrub just dont wet your lips as much and its much more harsh...than when you wet your lips liberally before application.
Dominique G.
Santa Maria, CA
I was sent this product in my voxbox and it was so needed! This season really has my lips dry and chapped. I have been using this like every other day. It works really well to take off all that dry, dead skin and hydrate all at once. I got it in the mint flavor, but I am dying to try the coconut! Great bang for your buck!
Jade M.
Marlborough, CT
Took the dead skin off of my lips which was really nice and I had much softer lips afterwards. Great price would definitely buy!
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love how gentle this is and how it still works really well! Smells soooo good! Good price too! I was sent this in the voxbox and when I run out I WILL be buying it.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I absolutely love this Lip Exfoliator. It is the second one I have tried, and so far it is my favorite. I received it free from Influenster, and from the first use, it was perfect!

I received the Mint Maniac one, and it smells amazing. The first time you use it, you have to rub it on a bit more than future uses because it has a protective top layer. After you get that top layer off, the exfoliating begins. It is not too rough on the lips, but it is tough enough to where it can rub off the dead skin, leaving the skin underneath smooth, refreshed, and smelling minty fresh! I followed up with an e.l.f. Cosmetics lipstick, and they work perfect together.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves having smooth lips for a good price, especially considering the quality of this product. e.l.f. Cosmetics is one of the most affordable makeup brands I have ever used, and to make it even better, they are cruelty free! Thank you, Influenster and e.l.f. Cosmetics for introducing me to this perfect Lip Exfoliator!
Kalin W.
This product was unlike anything I had tried before and was really interesting to try. The mint flavor is perfect for this time of year, and the stimulation from the exfoliation really helped invigorate my lips when they would normally feel dry and chapped. It's nice to use occasionally!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?