BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Keana P.
Big Spring, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
This was such a cute gift to receive or even give out during the holiday season. I saw it at target I hope they do more of these I really enjoy this combo
Trenola B.
Port Arthur, TX
I love this lip exfoliator. It is perfect for on the go. It comes in various flavors and doesn't make your lips hurt. It is perfect for removing dead skin.
Carina R.
Bronx, NY
The scent is great! I've never tried this prior to getting it from influenster so I was excited to try this out! It leaves my lips so soft and moisturized!
Autumn T.
I just got this product in grapefruit and I like it. Even when you are done rubbing it all over there is moisture on your lips. I am pleasantly surprised.
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Works great! I got mine in Mint Manic and it leaves my lips feeling super smooth and soft. It got all the dead skin off of my lips which is what I needed.
Great idea but I haven't figured out how to use this without it crumbling to pieces. Once it ripped though my lips and I'm still trying to get it to heal.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Worked wonders on my lips. In the winter my lips are always dry and flaky. But after using this my lips are soft as ever and the mint after taste is great.
Dee J.
this stuff is amazing all there stuf is like so good for the price its crazy how perfect e.l.f is
and this is perfect to prep the lips for e.l.f lip colors
Kristen M.
Windham, ME
My lips are always dry and cracked!! This stuff works amazing to exfoliate so I can put on lipstick smoothly!! My lips haven't felt this good before using!
Lauren S.
Review for: Other more...
Best lip exfoliant ever! The clear one works the best in my opinion. It works super well to get get rid of dead skin and make your life lips super smooth!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?