5 colors available

How to use:

Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hoover, AL
If you want smooth lips that have suffered from drying cracking and dehydration, then this stuff is perfect for you!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Orlando, FL
I love the lip exfoliator it removes dead peeling skin from your lips it exfoliate and nourish your lips in the end your lips are soft and smooth
Jessy Y.
Jessy Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My lips get super dry during the winter ao i have to keep moisturizing them i was sent this lip exfoliator by influenster to test out and i gotta say i love it i use it everyday after bed its so inexpensive and works amazing its aldo minty and tastes good dnt eat tho lol this has become my favorite lip exfoliator when i run put im sure gonna go pick up another one!
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
This is the perfect exfoliator! Not gonna lie, this season makes my skin and lips super dry. But this Lip exfoliator is my salvation! Plus you can bring it on your purse and use it as a lip balm since hydrates lips a lot.
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I feel like this product is toothpaste flavored sandpaper. I'm not really a fan. It did exfoliate my lips, but I didn't enjoy the grit at all. Don't get me wrong I love brushing my teeth, but I don't love rubbing toothpaste scented grit all over my lips. Not my favorite lip scrub by far, but the end result is decent.
Dania S.
Dania S.
Absolutely love this! Left my lips extra silky smooth! Perfect for before an application of a matte Lipstick!
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
It was a little hard to purchase this at my local drug stores but I was out on a trip and saw it and grabbed all of them! I'm a repeating user of this kit. It's amazing! It does wonders to my lips. And it's just unbelievable. I absolutely recommend it to everyone.
Peyton M.
Peyton M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
With the cold weather starting, I've had trouble with dry lips. This product exceeded my expectations. Yes exfoliation isn't too rough on my lips, but it made them smooth enough to apply matte lipstick and have it last all evening! I will definitely keep using this.
kara k.
kara k.
Roselle Park, NJ
Honest review, it wasn't my favorite but for the price I would try again. I have very sensitive skin and using this aggravated my lips and left them swollen and puffy. Wouldn't recommend for someone who is very sensitive. OTHERWISE it def left my lips soft
Illyana M.
Illyana M.
Fort Worth, TX
Great price and it gets the job done. The scent is wonderful and I like the application of it. It's lipstick shape makes it easy to rub on.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?