BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Ciara L.
massapequa, NY
This product is very good for getting dead skins cells off your lips. I use it before bed and it makes my lips feel great! I noticed a huge difference already.
Sophia B.
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I looove this lip exfoliation bullet. It's so helpful and nice. It has a nice scent a long with a classy look. It's perfect for pre application of a lipstick.
Ann G.
I personally not a huge lip exfoliated fan. However, this is an easy to use product that left my lips feeling softer after use. The oils it it really do work.
Devyn J.
Indio, CA
Review for: Brown sugar more...
The set is awesome!! Must buy especially because it comes with a lip exfoliater and it works wonders i has made my lips smooth and has taken off all dead skin
Shinese C.
Raleigh, NC
Coming from a person with dry lips.... I love this product!!! Does a great job of exfoliating and removing all dead skin and leaves you with soft smooth lips!!
Jessica S.
Great lip exfoliator! I use it at night when I take off my make up. Great idea to make the sugar scrub into a lipstick form. I will repurchase when I run out.
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
This was not my favorite e.l.f. product. I felt as if it didn't do much to my lips. I was hoping for them to feel soft. I will not purchase this in the future.
Stephanie H.
Review for: Other more...
This is a great lip scrub for in between liquid lipstick. A great prep for dry lips, but doesn't last long and you have to clean it off every time you use it.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I just got this for free today, when I ordered some elf makeup. It actually smells really good. Feels a little rough when applying. It's almost like a lipstick
Katelyn B.
Auburn, WA
I love the ease of using this compared to my other lip exfoliators because I don't have to get it all over my hands while I'm in the middle of doing my makeup!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?