BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Cheyenne B.
Love this. Kind of hurt my lips (they're super chapped and bad) but the next morning they felt amazing. All the peeling gone!
Maggie P.
Chandler , AZ
I loveeeeee this product! I got it like 2 days ago and I've used so much of it already lol:) I want to buy everyone they have!
jinous d.
I received this exfoliator complementary through the Influenster Elf vox box. I used it before wearing the matte lip color that also came in the box. It has a nice minty scent, it applies kinda rough but that's expected with an exfoliator. It takes a bit for build up to get a good scrub going l. Once you clean the lips the exfoliation leaves the lips nice and soft. I would prefer the exfoliator in a little tub format to be able to dip my finger in and apply product that way because you have to use your fingers to rub it on the lip anyway.
Katelyn T.
Tulsa, OK
Lip exfoliator is great! Love the smell of it and made my lips feel amazing. Perfect for that winter weather.
Chimere S.
Crusty lips are not cool and this exfoliated does the trick. Goes on grainy, but that's what you want from a lip exfoliate. It's like $3 bucks and works like a highend lip scrub. Received the Lip scrub complimentary for testing purposes.
Cons: runs out rather quickly
Alina N.
Oh I loved this. I got a mint one and it was great , you could feel the tingle for awhile ! It's smelled great and left my lips feeling hydrated !! This was my favorite product out of the entire play beautifully set
Chantal B.
Tujunga, CA
So I haven't been using it exactly as instructed, as the mint flavored one tastes too good! Instead of gently rubbing it off I've been licking my lips!!

Anyway, it's been working wonders on my lips which dry out big time in the winter.

I would definitely recommend! And the price is a steal!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
I love this product, only flaw if you get it in your mouth.. I hate the taste! Smells great but doesn't taste great. My lips are a little softer since I've used it and the price obviously is so right!
Keely F.
I received this for free with my voxbox and it is not great! The mint flavor is nice but it only does an OK job at exfoliating my lips and really could be better. When I received it, the tube and product were separated! Boo!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This product is amazing I got it off the voxbox! It was truly amazing and it got rid of my dead skin on my lips.i use it every single night now ! It makes for an even application of liquid lipstick the next day!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?