5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Ayah L.
Ayah L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like how the exfoliator is in a stick form. Perfect for on the go. This works wonders on my skin. After using it for the first time, my lips felt very smooth and soft. I recommend topping it off with a lip balm as you would to moisturize your face after exfoliating. And if you want you can put whatever lip products you want. There isn't a color when you use it, but there is a perfume like scent when opening.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Bismarck, ND
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great sugar scrub to exfoliate your lips before a lipstick! It has a sweet sugary taste that also smells like cookies.
Viridiana V.
Viridiana V.
Palmdale, CA
This lip exfoliator is great I love the mint flavored one it helps get rid of dead skin on my lips and helps prep them for a matte lippie.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Martinsville , VA
I like this product. I would still use my lip scrub over this but not because of the product. I have very sensitive lips and while using this it hurt my lips, the product did its job though. They were soft and exfoliated it just hurt but that's because of the user not the product. I received these products for free in a voxbox for testing purposes
Tess S.
Tess S.
Viola, KS
I received this product for free to give my own personal review. This is my new favorite product! This is a must have during the winter months, it is easy to apply and doesn't taste bad in case you get it in your mouth. I would highly recommend this exfoliator!
Donna C.
Donna C.
This is love! It doesn't sting your lips like other brands and it done still feel heavy, and I don't know if it's just me but I can tell I difference
Chanel Y.
Chanel Y.
Lake city, IA
this product is alright, it makes my lips less chapped but the texture is a little weird, i would reccomend it to people
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
I love this product. It does a great job at giving you nice smooth lips before the application of another product. It moisturizes and helps your lips look and feel smooth.
Corrina T.
Corrina T.
Erie, PA
My lips are always so dry and this really helps when wanting to use different colored lip products. I use this before I apply my lipsticks because it helps my lips absorb the product better and creates a smooth base. The only downside of this product is it does seem to easily get into your mouth, although it isn't a horrible taste. I just wish that the product held up more structurally.

I did receive this product for free in my elf voxbox but my opinions are 100% my own.
Kana C.
Kana C.
Culpeper, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Works beautifully to get the dry, dead skin off of my lips. Would definitely recommend it for winter months when we all need a little extra lip care
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?