5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Kirstyn M.
Kirstyn M.
My lips have never felt so amazing. I can't see how they are after using it for a few weeks. I got this product complementary of influenster but definitely will be buying again.
Ty C.
Ty C.
I love love love E.L.F. Products! This products is so easy to use and does a great job at peeling off the dead skin on my lips. It's smells and taste soo good! It's an affordable product and would definitely recommend it!
Oriagna I.
Oriagna I.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use this set everyday! I bought the nude/ pink color. It's basically like I'm wearing nothing on my lips. I love it!
Mary Beth F.
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This was my first time trying a lip exfoliator and it worked so well. It smelled like mint and cleansed my lips allowing them to feel soft and healthy. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend this product to friends!
Mercaides M.
Mercaides M.
Waukegan , IL
Mine broke as soon as I went to apply it to my lips for the first time. I couldn't even return it cause it was technically "used."
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works pretty well on dry lips. It removes a bunch of dead skin and makes my lips smooth. I'm very OCD with dry cracked lips and this really helps. I really do not like the taste or smell of it. It is way too strong and often gives me a headache. It's almost enough to make me not want to repurchase.
Lisette V.
Lisette V.
I tried it in my hand and loved it. Trying them on my face tomorrow for a video. Love the color and that the mint smell isn't too overpowering
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This product is great for chapped and dry lips! Peels away all the dead skin leaving your lips silky smooth.
Wednesday N.
Wednesday N.
Dallas, TX
Best!!! Especially in cherry flavor. It's not overly cherry but you still can tell it's there. Totally went above and beyond what I expected
Emily L.
Emily L.
Wowza! This works great! Really didn't know what to expect, but my lips feel great - smooth and plump and it is super easy to do. I can see this becoming part of my daily routine.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?