BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Audrey Z.
Katy, TX
Amazing!!!! Smells amazing!! It really does work! It's inexpensive!!!! You get a lot of product!! Highly recommend!!!! Amazing packaging!!! Love love love!!
Sarah B.
Bartow, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
This stuff is amazing. My go to lip exfoliator plus it's super affordable. Leaves my lips feeling really soft. I love this stuff and I completely recommend.
Brett W.
Mexico
I have this, it feels a little rough on the lips as it should since it is an exfoliant. I hate the way it feels when I use it but the aftermath is wonderful!
Mel K.
This product is great. The mint flavor is good. It has really helped me lips this winter. Its also a good price and works wonders for making my lips soft :)
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love this lip exfoliator.. it works great for me and it's also really cheap unlike other brands that charge twice as much and the product does the same thing
Kayla N.
This product is incredible!! I have tried a lot of things to try to get the dead skin off my lips and nothing worked! I used this once and it worked great!!
Elizabeth N.
I've used this before and I liked it but at the same time I didnt. I feel like you have to use pressure and it broke easily. It did work pretty good though.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
This lip exfoliator is great. I feel like its gets thr job done. I have really dried lips especially during the winter and i always lovr to exfoliate my lips
Evelyn C.
Maywood, CA
I love this exfoliator! It leaves my lips feeling amazing!!! I love using it at night so when I wake up my lips are smooth! I received it free with a voxbox.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I received this product in a voxbox. I loved it! The mint flavor is awesome and your lips feel incredible afterwards. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?